West Coast Barrier

Paula  in Toronto
Paula in Toronto
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Siding Repair in Coquitlam

Our home is 36 years old and the cedar siding was starting to rot. We had Tyler come out to give us an estimate. He was very professional, knowledgeable and efficient. His quote was great! We knew after meeting him he was our guy! His crew came and replaced all of the rotten siding. Tyler was even able to match the profile of our existing siding...what a relief. His guys are true craftsmen, quick and clean. Would recommend West Coast Barrier to everyone! Thanks again for the fantastic job! Our house looks brand new...love it!

Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review!
We are thrilled to hear we met your expectations and your home looks like new!
We are being asked to repair cedar siding quite often, and we always suggest considering the switch to James Hardie, as thats the time to do it, before committing to costly repairs and continued maintenance. Of course budgetary concerns withstanding, repair is certainly the most affordable option.
Thanks again for allowing us to earn your business!

Stephen in Mission
Stephen in Mission
2 reviews Mission, BC

Exterior Siding on Custom Home in Stave Falls

West Coast Barrier is the company to use for your exterior finishes. Tyler was very professional throughout the project and communicated with us on all aspects of the exterior finishes. His crew was great to work with and were very experienced, knowledgeable and meticulous with their attention to detail. It was a pleasure to work with West Coast Barrier and would not hesitate to work with them again and would highly recommend contacting Tyler for all your exterior siding needs. A JOB WELL DONE!

Thanks for the great review, Stephen! Everyone did an amazing job getting everything together, Im glad you gave us a chance to play a part! What a beautiful property to have built a house, Im sure your family will enjoy the home for many years to come!

Brant in East Vancouver
Brant in East Vancouver

East Van Character Home Siding Project

An excellent job done all around! The transformation was remarkable—new siding on an old house—and the whole block is buzzing. The guys were excellent to work with from start to finish and the job done with meticulous skill and respect at every level. These guys are good. I wish the rest of my reno project was this easy. I've got full marks and a strong recommendation for West Coast Barrier. Thanks a bunch guys!

Awesome to hear, Brant! It was a lot of fun working on your 100+ yr old heritage style home, with a few challenges along the way.
Looking forward to seeing it once its finished!
Thanks again for your business

Muriel09
Muriel09

Siding Renovation

To all those looking for their 'siding guy', you've found him.

Tyler is a genuine professional with attention to detail and customer service. I had all the siding on my house replaced, and Tyler was there every step of the way with advice and guidance. There was never an occasion when I did not know what my options were, and what may work best. Tyler was always there to take my call, and give me updates (house is in Vancouver, and I am located in Victoria). Tyler kept to the deadlines, and the budget.

The house looks amazing, and I couldn't have hoped for a better experience. Thanks Tyler!

PS - please note that my project price reflects extras like baddie cement in the front and back, stone work, and extras. The cost was really reasonable!

Thank you Muriel, it was a pleasure working with you on your home. I know this whole experience has been very daunting and glad we were able to help you navigate through the process!

Enjoy!

Ryan in Langley
Ryan in Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Windows

Honest down to earth people to deal with. Work was done on a rental house while I was out of town, tenants commented that they were very accommodating and easy to work with. Professional craftsmanship. Extremely happy with this job.

Thanks Ryan, for taking the time to leave this review, keep us in mind if you ever decide to replace the siding!

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

siding repair

We just had the east wall siding on our townhouse repaired by West Coast Barrier. We were very impressed on the initial visit by Tyler to check out damage before giving us a quote. He answered all questions thoroughly. The quote was reasonable. The workmen were very pleasant. The work is now done and looks great. And the clean-up was excellent. Would highly recommend West Coast Barrier.

Thank you for business, we're glad to hear you were both happy with the experience!

HomeStars in Coquitlam BC
HomeStars in Coquitlam BC
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Exterior Renovation

West Coast Barrier did a great job for our exterior renovation. The job covered all Hardie sidings, shakes, trims, fascia, and soffit. Tyler and his crew take a pragmatic, no BS approach to their work. Their work and craftsmanship are very good and professional. As with any renovation projects, unforeseen issues will come up. Tyler and his team worked well with us to discuss, advice and resolve issues promptly along the way. Job well done and surely recommended!

Thanks for the great review Matt, I'll pass this along to the crew! It was a pleasure working with Fannie and yourself, and hope you enjoy your home for years to come!
Thanks again for choosing us!

renorobo1
renorobo1

New build/Siding/Supply and Install

I hired the team at WEST COAST BARRIER to complete my sites siding and fascia board work. They were fast,efficient and very clean! They came when promised and executed faster and better then I could have asked for. I will recommend them to fellow contractors and will continue to use them as my main hub for external finishes. Thanks again for a job well done!

Thanks for the review! You called us in with a pretty tight timeline in place, I'm glad we were able to get the job done in time for you.
Looking forward to the next job!

Travis  in Maple Ridge
Travis in Maple Ridge

Overhead Cedar Patio

Tyler and his crew did an amazing job on our tongue and groove clear cedar patio cover. They paid attention to the detail and left a clean site upon completion. Fantastic job! We will definitely not hesitate to recommend there services to others and plan to use them for future work soon. Thanks again

Thanks Travis, sure made a huge difference and looks fantastic! You're request to use clear cedar, albeit expensive, really makes the lines look tight and crisp.
Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to help with your vision

NatalieM in Surrey
NatalieM in Surrey
3 reviews SURREY, BC

Quality workmanship and competitive price

West Coast Barrier installed Hardie Board siding on our entire house (reno/addition). We're very happy with the quality of the work completed and with Tyler's responsiveness to any concerns we had. He was regularly on site while the work was being completed and checked in with us to make sure we were happy with the work and didn't have any concerns. I got several quotes for the job and West Coast Barrier was very competitive. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Thanks for the great review Natalie!
It was a pleasure working with you and Mark on your project. The colours you chose really stand apart from the other homes on the street and look fantastic! Thanks again for having allowed us to earn your business!

More about West Coast Barrier

Specializing in the Renovation, Restoration, & Repair of ALL types of siding. Hardie(Fibre Cement), Cedar, Vinyl, and Specialty sidings. We pride ourselves on providing "Zero Pressure, NO BS" Free Estimates and Consultations. With over 25yrs of Industry Experience, you can COUNT on the Professionals at WEST COAST BARRIER!
Looking for Siding pros in Penticton?