Imperial Air Systems

Reviews for Imperial Air Systems

Dean
Dean

Humidifier and Furnace Stack

I have used Nick from Imperial Air on two separate occasions and couldn't be happier with the service. Nick was prompt, on time and addressed all my issues. On the first occasion he fixed my furnace humidifier. The second time he came to my house to look at an issue and when he found there wasn't anything wrong he didn't even charge me for coming out to look. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Adel Omar in Milton
Adel Omar in Milton
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

impressive service

The after- sale service is what counts the most , Nick installed last year our Air conditioner, but since we've experienced a small issue Nick came all the way from Mississauga to Kitchener to fix the problem after over a year of installation
Impressive service

reachgreg33
reachgreg33

Service

The service was Professional, honest and efficient! You cant ask for anything more. Im totally satisfied!

Rocco
Rocco
1 review Hamilton, ON

Gas line to stove.

Nick did a great job in the installation of the gas line. The flexible pipe was mounted smart and sturdy. He was very knowledgeable, professional and attentive. I will definitely call on him again for future projects. Rocco.

fredoswinjr
fredoswinjr
1 review , ON

Garage heater

Nick always goes over and beyond every little detail complete great work made sure unit worked before leaving

Sam from Mississauga
Sam from Mississauga

GAS line for POOL, BBQ and outdoor fire pit

Nick installed a long gas line from one side of my home to the other.
He ran it as above to a manifold and then added individual shut off valves for 2 fire pits and a bbq and underground to a pool heater. He dug a trench and did everything by code.
He was always on time and personable. He came back on his own to coordinate with my other workers and came back to paint the gas line when I wasn't home (even after I already paid him!)
His price was very reasonable and I would not hesitate to hire him again. Thanks Nick for all of your hard work and I am sorry I waited so long to give this review. I plan to use him for all gas and air related issues in the future.

Eug in Brampton
Eug in Brampton

Gas leak

We spent a lot of money with another company, but they ultimately weren't able to resolve the issue. Nick was very accomodating, professional and honest with what needed to be done.

Nick was recommended by a friend, and we were glad he fixed our gas leak.

Vicki in Mississauga
Vicki in Mississauga

So happy!

Nick was recommended by a neighbor during this heat wave, and we are so happy with his service. He was quick to respond, helpful, friendly and professional. He kept his work clean. Our A/C works perfectly again. Absolutely no complaints, and he will get my recommendation to anyone who needs furnace, A/C, and duct work done. THANK YOU! Truly.

Ladams
Ladams

Replacement of air conditioning system

Nick was referred by a friend and he didn't disappoint! His honesty and hardwork is refreshing. He was friendly, tidy, professional and answered all my questions. He did not try to upsell me on something I didn't need and did not try to re-use any of the old equipment or cut corners. I have a new HVAC guy....

BIREN in Whitby
BIREN in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

GAS LINE INSTALLATION FOR GAS RANGE

HI
I HIRED NICHOLAS (IMPERIAL AIR) FOR GAS LINE INSTALLTION JOB
VERY IMPRESSIVE WORK DONE BY HIM. AS PROMISED HE WAS ON TIME,HE HAS PROPER KNOWLEDGE ON GAS LINES , AIR CONDITIONERS AND HEATING. HE KNOWS HIS WORK VERY WELL
HE IS NEAT AND CLEAN IN HIS JOB. HAS ALL PROPER TOOLS
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS GUY IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR WORK DONE IN ONE SHOT WITH NO ERRORS
PRICES IS LOW
I WILL HIRE HIM AGAIN FOR MY HOT WATER TANK JOB
THANKS FOR COMING IN NICK

More about Imperial Air Systems

Imperial Air Systems is a family run business. Our main goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience while having their HVAC needs met. We have built our business on referrals through our high quality workmanship and customer service.

We look forward to provide you with the best service in the industry.