Wet Basement Resolutions

Reviews for Wet Basement Resolutions

roxiane in Richmond hill
roxiane in Richmond hill
10 reviews ,

encapsulation, sump pump installation, weeping tile

I chose Wet Basement Resolutions over 2 industry giants after meeting all three representatives and listening to all their presentations. Steve went the extra mile to accommodate all of my expectations, which changed frequently as I got new information. I liked him the most because his sales pitch was honest and I felt that I could trust him. He listens to the customer, is very professional, polite and helpful & thorough on the job. He also kept his word throughout the project on every single item.

Francis
Francis

Encapsulation and Plumbing

Steven is a very genuine honest guy, he and Andrew encapsulated by crawl space in 2 days. Took the time to show me what needs to be done and ensure the job was done right. While at the job, he took care of some headaches for us too for free. I would not hesitate to recommend Steve and Andrew to my friends and family.

More about Wet Basement Resolutions

We provide guaranteed basement waterproofing & crawl space waterproofing solutions in Toronto & Ontario. Basement leaks repair, basement mould removal. Wet basement systems, basement drainage system, leaking basement, basement leaks repair, basement leaking repair, sump pump installation, sump pump repair, basement waterproofing Toronto, Toronto basement waterproofing, basement waterproofing services, basement ...
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Wasaga Beach?