Urban Irrigation Solutions

Reviews for Urban Irrigation Solutions

Jordan in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto

The Irrigation Master!!!!

So happy the way things turned out. It normally takes quite a bit to impress me. I am always hesitant about booking large jobs for my house but with Brandon things went so well. Brandon and his professional team restored my confidence in irrigation. After a terrible experience with an old irrigation company years ago I was very cautious in dishing out the $$ to get things fixed. This spring I said enough. I deserve a backyard with a working irrigation system lol. Now it takes quite a bit to impress me and I was impressed !

The details:

Was called back same morning I put in a request and booked for the next morning. Brandon and his crew came as early as needed for the appt and most importantly on time !

Not only did they do a whole revamp of my existing system but they provided some pretty handy maintenance tips and called a few weeks later to check in with us. Stop what you are doing and book Urban Irrigation!!

Highly recommend and will without a doubt book again!

Lara in Markham
Lara in Markham

Forest Hill in-ground lawn sprinkler installation

We contacted Brandon at Urban Irrigation Solutions to install an in-ground sprinkler system for our lawn and raised beds as well as drip irrigation for our planters and perennials. Our garden has never been so abundant and happy. Brandon was very knowledgable about plant requirements and water technologies. Great customer service. Highly recommend him.

m.b.
m.b.

Sprinkler Install

I called 2 sprinkler companies to figure out why my sprinklers weren't working. One told me I would have to wait a week before they could make it out and the other company couldn't solve the problem. I then called Brandon at U.I.S. and he came that day. Within an hour my system was working.

Thanks for the post. Urban Irrigation Solutions focuses on customer service, quick response time as well as quality workmanship.

Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in Toronto?