Urban Irrigation Solutions

Reviews for Urban Irrigation Solutions

TLW
TLW

Lawn Irrigation Systems

Brandon is the most conscientious hard working owner of the company who is always around to answer any of your questions. He is reliable and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Brandon and his company.

Irrigation System

Very reliable and does a great job on maintaining and upgrading the irrigation system as needed. Whenever we've had an issue, has come promptly to deal with it. I would defintiely recommend this company.

Sue
Sue

Sprinkler system spring start-up

Brandon has been servicing our sprinkler system for almost two years. We appreciate his courteous professional expertise. During this time of pandemic, he serviced our outdoor sprinkler system and guided us by phone to adjust the sprinkler monitor box located inside the house. He returns our calls promptly with helpful advice. It is a pleasure to work with Brandon at Urban Irrigation Solutions.

bmiladin
bmiladin

Irrigation and Lighting System

Brandon did a fantastic job building and maintaining our lighting and irrigation system for our whole backyard. Would highly recommend him.

TonyG
TonyG

front and back garden and backyard lawn sprinklers installed

Last year, I had Brandon coordinate with a new sod install and complete all of the underground sprinkler installation. It ran all season, and Brandon recently came back this year and reopened the system.
From the very beginning, he has been a great contractor, is very clear in what he thinks is needed, costs, and what to expect; and importantly, his final work was excellent. he has always been clear with appointments and shown up on time and finished all work within his initial timeframe. In the install, he worked really well with another company to ensure everything matched and was done on time. We have had no issues with the system coming up to a year old. As a result, all of the landscaping looks amazing. He has shown great customer service over the last year. so for all of these reasons, I would highly recommend this company. Great service, great product, great price

Thank you Anthony for the review. Great to see the plants and grass are all thriving. Feel free to contact me anytime with questions or concerns.

Warm regards

Great, reliable service

Brenden is a friendly, reliable person and I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone

Thank you for the review. I'm happy to be of service and see the garden is doing well.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Outstanding Company with Outstanding Service!

I was referred to Urban Irrigation a few years ago and have never looked back! They are completely reliable for yearly maintenance and repairs, and they show up on the right day at the agreed upon time -- ALWAYS. My dealings have been with Brandon, who is so quick to reply to emails and texts, and has been incredibly helpful at troubleshooting and offering the best, most efficient/affordable solutions to any issues that have arisen. I highly recommend Urban Irrigation - 5 stars++++!

Mike
Mike

Front and Backyard Irrigation

I've dealt with several landscaping companies in the past and none of them even get close to the quality and professionalism of Urban Irrigation. I find all these companies are so busy and forget about customer service. However, I experienced the complete opposite and was very pleased with the service provided. The pricing was fair and transparent. No hidden fees. You can truly feel the passion in the work they do to complete the well and on time. I highly recommend this company.

Hi Michael thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns in the future. It was a pleasure working with you.

haleylibman
haleylibman

Irrigation installation

Brandon at Urban Irrigation installed a wifi controlled irrigation system for the backyard that we can turn on with our phones to water our backyard grass and garden beds as well as turn on every time we see a raccoon. They did a fantastic job and were a pleasure to work with. I definitely recommend their services.

I'm glad to hear the system is keeping the raccoons out :) see you in the spring

More about Urban Irrigation Solutions

Urban Irrigation Solutions uses the latest technology in irrigation engineering, design and water conservation to create more sustainable and abundant landscapes. We offer irrigation design, installation and maintenance for commercial and residential landscapes in the Greater Toronto Area.

We also offer landscape lighting design, installation and maintenance to create a beautiful landscape to be enjoyed when the sun goes down as well as providing safety and security for the home owner.