Parkview Drywall Inc.

Drywall Contractors
9980 Dufferin Street Vaughan ON L6A 4M4
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Vaughan  >  Parkview Drywall Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Parkview Drywall Inc.

Reza Farzam in Toronto
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Sam! thank you for your caring and professional attitude. There is a confidence that is unmatched by competitors, great people, both in trade and skills sectors, fantastic and excellent job. Worth every dime and nickle. Your team finished drywall and taping and sanding as scheduled without any deficiency.
Our basement looks great and I'll recommend all my friends to contact you.

Thank you Reza for the very kind words for my team and I. It’s always our pleasure to provide the highest quality of work along with the best possible customer service.

rbond in Vaughan, Ontario CANADA

We contacted Sam to finish our basement in Vaughan. Right away we were impressed by the level of professionalism and knowledge he had. He took the time to explain everything to us and made sure that we would have a great functional layout that would fit our needs and add value to our home. Sam provided us with a detailed written quote that explained the entire process. Everything from the framing, drywall installing and taping was top quality! Sam and his crew arrived on time, were always on schedule and cleaned up after themselves. We were were always able to reach Sam if we had any questions. We would absolutely recommend Sam and his company as everything was done beyond our expectations!

Thank you very much for writing an amazing review for my team and I. Its always a pleasure to help our clients with their projects and provide them with outstanding quality and customer service

I was recommended to give Parkview Drywall a call for a basement finishing project. I gave them a call and they provided a detailed quote that was within in my budget and completed the job perfectly. I was very happy with the results, and would highly recommend Sam and his crew for their level of service and quality.

It was a pleasure to help you with your project. Our clients satisfaction is our number one goal

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Sam and his crew were great! They provided great pricing and professional drywall install and taping services for one of my renovation jobs in Richmond hill. They arrived on time and cleaned up afterwards. I would definitely call him again for future renovation jobs.

Thank you so much for the great review. Our client’s satisfaction is our number one priority. It was our pleasure to work on your project

We contacted Sam for a quote on our 1950's bungalow renovation. When he arrived he answered all our questions and offered advised, especially with dry walling the two new bathrooms. The quote was drawn up within a couple of days and was very detailed. Even though we had delays due to the insulation contractor, Sam was able to adjust to our schedule and his crew arrived on time and the project was completed on time, on budget and the quality of the workmanship is superior. We would definitely hire Parkview Drywall and would recommend this company.

JQ from Vaughan

I couldn't have been happier with the timeliness and quality of their work. I will try to book them for all future projects. The value was fantastic, thank you Sam and team.

Thank you so much for the amazing review about my team and I. Our client’s satisfaction is our number one priority. It was our pleasure to work on your project

Ramadam from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Sam showed professionalism, confidence and experience with customer service from start to finish. I consulted 3 different contractors, he was the only one to come to my house to give me a proper quote for taping (900 sq. ft.). Best price of all 3 as well. I had a different contractor do the drywalls and as a matter of fact he complimented the work done by his competitor. He completed the work within a tight schedule and better than the taping done by the builder. I'm really satisfied with his work and would have no concerns recommending him to anyone. I will surely have him do all drywalling and taping for my next basement when the time comes. The quality of his work is top notch.

It was a pleasure working on your project. Thank you very much for the amazing review!

kelly from Toronto

Sam was a pleasure to work with. From the beginning I knew this company would be top notch. Sam was the only drywalling company that agreed to come give me a visual quote on our space. Its not the same just sending photos and having an estimate made over email. Sam did not charge for the in person quote either. What is even better, Sam actually stuck to the quote! I was able to contact Sam at any point during the process to ask questions, even after the job was completed. My husband and I had completed the framing ourselves (not the best job) and Sam did not run and hide from the DIY result of the framing. Sam and his company even fixed up certain areas and completed difficult areas that my husband and I were unable to do ourselves. There were no complaints at all from this company - they worked with what we had done before and finished it beautifully. They were always on time, dependable, and very professional. Sam was present each day to ensure the work was done appropriately, and even met me after work to go through everything that was completed. I would thoroughly recommend this company to anyone. They were a great price, did excellent work, stuck to their quote and even finished ON TIME (which is hard in the renovating/construction business). Sam still keeps in touch to ensure we didn't run into any issues when we started painting and laying tiles in the shower surround. Overall - great company and would highly recommended.

Thank yu Kelly for the kind words for my Team and I. It was our pleasure to work on your project. Our client’s satisfaction is our number one priority.

More about Parkview Drywall Inc.

Parkview Drywall has worked with some of Canada's largest companies, contractors and designers; helping them create office spaces, industrial and commercial units, restaurants and multi-unit plazas, while at the same time becoming a household name amongst our neighbours in the GTA through referrals from satisfied home owners. www. parkviewdrywall. com ...