Progressive plumbing and heating

935 Abbeydale Drive Northeast Calgary AB T2A 6C8
Linda from Calgary
Linda from Calgary

New Furnace

My furnace stopped working and I called Progressive plumbing and heating not only were they prompt within the hour, they addressed all of my concerns. My furnace was 25+ years old and recommended I have a new one installed, I am usually very weary of companies coming in to tell you that you have to spend more money. Herb and his crew were amazing in every sense of the word my furnace was installed and operating that day ( they worked till 11 p.m at night to make sure it was installed and that I had heat). I appreciated that the cost reflected what they were actually doing not overcharging, and they even vacuumed and made sure the area they were working on was spotless. You will never meet someone with as much integrity and honesty then Herb and his crew. I was over enjoyed with the furnace and how much heat was blowing compared to my old furnace. Thank you so much! I will be referring your company to everyone I know that needs plumbing and heating work. You truly are Herb what it means to be a honest and caring company.