Dream Home Creations Inc.

Interior Design
3851 Trelawny Circle Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Mississauga   >  Dream Home Creations Inc.

Reviews for Dream Home Creations Inc.

Jenn from Mississauga
Jenn from Mississauga

Bathroom & Laundry Room Renovations

We contacted Dream Home Creations (DHC) based on the recommendation of one of our neighbours, whose home they had renovated the previous year. Sure enough, they did not disappoint. They completed several projects in our home, including the renovation of three bathrooms, the laundry room, the cold room, new interior doors on the main floor and some repair work in the basement. Bailey also furnished my living room, which up to that point was pretty much a blank slate.

Bailey has excellent taste, and knows how to make the best use of a space. She does not push any one style on her clients, but instead works with them to find out what they like and makes recommendations they may not have considered. She also helps to work within a budget and provides a variety of choices within the range of the budget, ultimately allowing her clients to choose from among her recommendations.

Our project was time consuming, but DHC always kept in contact. They also helped us out with some minor work around the house that other contractors may have balked at, which we truly appreciated. It gave us confidence to know that these tasks were being completed by someone we trusted. DHC keeps up to date regarding changes to building codes, and were able to rectify many 'not to code' situations in our home. Bailey, Scott and Vincent are not only genuinely nice people, they stand by their workmanship and their work is impeccable.

Our master bathroom project stands out among all the work DHC completed. The tilework is gorgeous and the room has been transformed from an out of date bathroom with a ton of wasted space to a spa like retreat with a fantastic amount of storage and just the right amount of sparkle.

I would not hesitate to recommend Dream Home Creations. They are our go to company for any future projects.

Susan Rogers from Mississauga
Susan Rogers from Mississauga

Kitchen Renovation

Three years after doing an outstanding job designing and renovating my fabulous Great Room, I called Dream Home Creations back to refresh and update my kitchen on a budget. Wow! It looks brand new and very high end (all within budget) The project went very quickly and multiple trades were managed with ease. Most importantly, they were all focused on making sure that I was happy with the results and put in the effort to make it right for me. This is a company that truly cares about its customers and its reputation. They choose their suppliers carefully and ensure they follow through. All were a pleasure to work with. The project timetable was managed to minimize disruption to my family so we could get back into the "heart of our home" as quickly as possible. It went much faster than I expected and I couldn't be happier with the result. Bailey, Scott, Vince and team are creative, resourceful, professional and respectful. I'll have them back again in due course and highly recommend them to anyone thinking of tackling a Reno project.

Claire
Claire

Basement

Overpriced, took three times longer to complete the project then estimated. Received no work back schedule and constantly had to chase for competition of project, still not everything was finished so hired new contractors to come out and finish the work. Although I don’t doubt the quality of work the project management of the reno was very badly managed.

Hello I am one of the owners of Dream Home Creations. Normally we do business with some wonderful people, but from time to time unfortunately the opposite is true. Operating a services based Company in people’s homes is one of the hardest jobs I’ve ever had to do. It gets even harder when the client is not reliable with their payments and cheques are bouncing and no apologies are given. Homestars will not tell me who “Willow” is on this review, so I’m going to have to make an assumption, made easy, since all are other clients for quite some time now have been really great. I must admit though, I’m still not entirely convinced that even this client would write this because it simply does not make any sense to me. Towards the end of this project we needed certified cheques or Internet transfers to complete the project. With regards to pricing, this makes no sense, everything is done on a contractual basis, in the end they rewarded us with the contract and we stuck to the contract prices!!! All of sudden now we charged too much, based on what? And not finishing the work again is incorrect. All items were completed in the contract period, plus a few additional and again at no extra cost to them.
I think reviews are probably a good thing, but people must be responsible for what they say as well or they could find themselves in litigation.

Kbrar21
Kbrar21

Whole House Renovation

Bailey did an excellent job helping us pick out colors for the tiles, walls, kitchen, hardwood. She also helped with re-designing the master ensuite. Amazing! She had excellent contacts for suppliers and installers as well. Very impressed.