ANusual

Drapery & Curtains
Mississauga ON

Reviews for ANusual

Mary in Mississauga

I have used ANusual twice. Initially, I had drapes altered.
Recently, I had pinch pleat drapes made for my front room/dining room windows. These drapes measured 20 ft wide x 7.5 ft long.
Anna's work was very professional on both of these jobs
I am very happy and satisfied with her workmanship.
I would wholeheartedly recommend her for any of your drapery projects. I am a very satisfied customer.

Mary H

Nat Tap in Mississauga

My home has changed since Anna's service completed. I like to see my windows, that finished with nice design and soft fabric. Anna has done great job for short time. Stronly recommended service!

Rommel from Toronto

Was recently in the market for window coverings so I asked my friends and got a few estimates. Emailed Anna upon a recommendation and after a few exchanges decided to meet in person to get a better understanding of what I wanted. Upon seeing my place and the two 8 feet high windows in my loft, she made some suggestions and fabric options that made me reconsider my initial vision. From there, she emailed again with some design sketches which I loved (modern yet goes well with my antiques and loft space) and pricing. I was very happy with it and went with her. The results were wonderful and my friends have complimented me on replacing my “old out of date and rundown” blinds with stylish and modern drapes that accent my room. Highly recommended.

More about ANusual

Family owned business since 2011 specializing in making and installation of custom drapery, sheers, blinds and shades. Serving Mississauga, Toronto, Richmond Hill, North York, Oakville, Brampton. Visit our website to view a portfolio of previous work: www. anusual. ca