Climate Source Inc

405 Queen St S Caledon ON L7E 2B5

Reviews for Climate Source Inc

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Speedy, efficient, friendly and truly professional

I posted a A/C repair job posting on Home Star and received a response within a couple minutes. Jessica was quick, responsive and worked with my property manager to give her the information she needed for insurance and liability. Not something I care for, however many contractors do not carry these overhead costs - this just shows that Climate Source is diligent and legitimate, unlike many small companies in this trade. Jessica even managed to redirect her crew to squeeze and book me in on the same day - which was certainly appreciated since it was a Friday, and there was expected to be so HOT weather over the weekend. Their crew arrived on site within the hour and knew their task and worked proficiently and quickly to get it done. Their rates were competitive as I had received quotes from half a dozen others.

I would also like to mention that I greatly appreciated their method of invoicing and accepting payment. It was all done online and took only a minute to get it all done and receive the paperwork I needed for my records.

My highest praises for Jessica and her team for making a painful problem a wonderful experience. Hope they continue to help people with their business as others recognize the value they provide.

All-in-all, Jessica and her team

Ryan, thank you for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to help!
- Climate Source

Annie
Annie
5 reviews Caledon, ON

AC replacement

Luciano was incredible to work with. He was fast, reliable, a great communicator, and extremely professional. He was able to order us a replacement and have it installed in just two days. He explained the problem clearly and have us different options to fix the problem.

Thank you Annie for your kind words, it was our pleasure!

anthony
anthony

infloor heating and ducting

They provided great service and workmanship
and were very punctual and followed a tight work schedule

Hey Anthony, thank you for the great review.
-Climate Source inc

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Furnace installed

I had a furnace installed in a very timely manner from start to finish. The process was very professional with great service. Which resulted in a terrific job, with all questions answered.

We're glad we could answer all your questions and left a good impression with you. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

User in VAUGHAN
User in VAUGHAN

New Home

Super reliable team and my goto for anything HVAC and gas related. Super knowledgeable and always willing to work. Luciano and his team are a dream to work with. Even went the extra mile and put a granite slab underneath the brand new furnace. A+

Thank you for the great review! We look forward working with you in the future.

Scott Bates  in Richmond Hill
Scott Bates in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Heating / cooling upgrade

Luciano and the team upgraded my heating and cooling system at my house last month. I was recommended them by a family friend. They were tidy, on time and kept within the budget. No complaints! I will be hiring them again soon to do some work at my commercial unit for my business.

Thanks!

Hi Scott,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you in the future.
- Climate Source Inc

Complete HVAC system

I’ve used climate source for multiple HVAC systems and repairs. The work has always been completed professionally and at fair prices, the guys are all knowledgeable and easy to work with.

We look forward to providing you will the same quality service in the future. Thank you for being a loyal client.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New furnace

Very reliable company. Quick response, professional crews and quality work. They're honest, and will explain your options in depth. I would trust them with any project and recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the great review.

Rob in Etobicoke
Rob in Etobicoke

New Furnace

Climate Source is an amazing company and I would highly recommend them. Our furnace broke in February and we have two small children. We called Climate Source and they came same day to check my furnace and by the next afternoon we have a newly installed furnace. This company provides quality products and installation.

Hey Rob, thanks so much for taking the time to post a review. Customer service is always a priority, especially in emergency situations. We're so happy we were able to get you and your family warm!
- The Climate Source Inc Team

Jessica in London
Jessica in London
0 reviews London, ON

Thank you!

Luciano and his team are honest, knowledgeable, and reliable! They were there for me when I needed them and were fast and honest throughout the entire process. Thank you again!

Thank you for the kind words Jessica. We look forward to providing you with the same level of service in the years to come.

More about Climate Source Inc

At Climate Source we strive to provide customers with professional, personable and reliable service. We are a family owned and operated business providing our clients with the best quality service. Skilled service technicians provide a wide range of services from at home installations and repairs, to commercial installations and service. Our high efficiency products aim to reduce energy consumption, a benefit for both the client and the environment. Climate Source is a fully licensed TSSA contractor and upholds the highest standards in product safety and function.