Mac Stewart plumbing

Plumbing
18 trailside drive bradford ON L3Z 0B5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Bradford West Gwillimbury  >  Mac Stewart plumbing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mac Stewart plumbing

Brenda from Sunderland
2 reviews Sunderland, ON

We would highly recommend Mark of Mac Stewart Plumbing to our family, friends, acquaintances and anyone reading this review. Mark is a highly skilled plumber who is extremely reliable and knowledgeable. We had an emergency in the early morning hours st hour house in the country. Despite this Mark responded immediately and brought high quality materials for the job. He is an excellent communicator and explained the problem and the solution to us. We feel so very fortunate to know that Mark prioritizes and is available for his customers in their time of need. We have peace of mind in our home again thanks to Mark. He is our guardian angel and his skilled and quick actions prevented any dire consequences to our home which were diverted thanks to him. We can't thank him enough.

Happy in Georgina in Toronto
1 review Pefferlaw, ON

After unsuccessfully engaging local plumber for three weeks while I was without water in my kitchen (during the the hottest summer on record), I reached out to Mark of Mac Stewart Plumbing and although very busy, he promised to send someone that night. "John" showed up very late coming off another evening job and stayed until 12:30 a.m. to replace the kitchen taps and also took care of a much older plumbing repair that I had despaired of every getting fixed. Service was courteous and efficient and John had everything he needed to do the job, including the unplanned one!

Job Price

Were very busy and are trying to help everyone sometimes we get a little backed up but we always come when were asked and try to get to everyone quick. Were happy when your are. Thanks

I've been without a dishwasher for over a year. We live in a century house so there are all kinds of tricks to installing anything. I'm happy to say Mac Stewart did a fantastic job. Fast and efficient and stayed around to make sure it was working properly too. I highly recommend his work to anyone. He's amazing.
Lisbet

Luke Vander Kooij
2 reviews Innisfil, ON

Had a tricky job that I needed completed (living without a kitchen isn't fun). Mark came quickly and was professional and did a great job. I'm glad to know I have a great local plumber I can call now for any job.

Job Price

At M.A.C. Stewart Plumbing we realize that our customers are the life of our company and we sincerely thank you for choosing us! We know you have many choices for a plumbing service company and we truly appreciate the confidence and trust that you have in us through your continued patronage and referrals.

Albert  from Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

I called Mark late in the evening and told him that I have a leak in the kitchen and bathroom and he said that he could come over to help me within 2hrs and he did on such short notice and he was very polite and even took off his shoes at the door with out me saying anything that's what I call respect I'd call him again if I needed to 5 stars for this service

Jennifer from Simcoe County
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I can't say enough about M.A.C. Stewart Plumbing! Our kitchen faucet was leaking and we were sure we were in for an expensive repair. We called after hours and they answered immediately. The technician offered to have me text photos of the leak to see if we would be able to fix it ourselves with their help. After sending the photos the tech called me right back and was able to help us fix it over the phone. How great is it to find a business that really cares about their customers and isn't just out to make a quick dollar. Would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone and we know who we will be calling in the future for our plumbing needs. Great company! Thank you!!

Job Price

Thank you... I definitely will try to walk you through trying to fix it yourself over the phone if it's a simple fix and think you can do it on your own... Any more questions feel free to call (705)7335154

Glen from Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

I found Mark Stewart through an Ad he had posted on Kijiji. I called Mark, after the plumber that was originally supposed to come (through Direct Energy Home Maintenance Plan), failed to show up on three separate occasions, leaving me in a bind. Mark showed up the next day, ON TIME, and provided me with a very thorough inspection of my pipes, a very easy to follow explanation of the work recommended,and an extremely reasonable quote. When I decided to get the work done, I called Mark (on a Sunday) and left a message stating I would like to get the work done as soon as possible. Mark called me back immediately, and said he was able to come out the very next morning, first thing! He arrived promptly at the agreed upon time, and did the job very thoroughly and efficiently. I would highly recommend Mark Stewart for any of your plumbing needs .... he is very professional, courteous, knowledgeable, personable, and REASONABLY PRICED. I have had nothing but nightmares in my dealings with plumbers in the past, so it was very refreshing to finally find a plumber who I know I can count on in an emergency!! Do yourself a favor and give Mark Stewart a call for any of your plumbing needs ..... you will not regret it !!

Job Price

so glad to hear you had a great experience if you ever need anything I'll be there .
Mark

Mike from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

All toilets and drains backed up. Mark came same day cleaned out all drains and identified a venting issue. All repairs were made same day with total satisfaction highly recommend

Job Price

Thank you very much for the nice review. Was very nice meeting you. If you have any issues in the future don't hesitate to call anytime. Macstewartplumbing.ca

Andre from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

I hired a handyman to install a sink (big mistake) the guy forced it down and cracked my trap above the basement ceiling leading to a slow leak that caused all kinds of water damage and mold. I found Mark from Mac Stewart from doing a google search of plumbers in my area. He came after 6pm, same day, recognized the issue immediately and fixed it. He was professional, thorough and his price was good.. I will use his services in the future and I would recommend him.