I am 100% satisfied with my entire experience with BBS Flooring (BBSF). After we finished our basement (about 800 sqft) this past Spring 2018, we hired BBSF to do our flooring, stairs & railing, and trim throughout the basement.
1) We were referred to BBSF after our frustration from visiting over 10 flooring stores throughout the Durham region. All of the stores we visited before going to BBSF gave us quotes over $10K for all of the work needed in our basement, one of which was near $20K. When we visited the BBSF store, we were impressed with the customer service as well as the knowledge of the materials, installation process, and maintenance.
2) We were undecided on our material and colour selection when we first went to BBSF. Ultimately this resulted in multiple visits to BBSF and each time we were treated like VIP customers. We were never rushed into making a decision we might not like. We were also never left alone to decide - a staff member ALWAYS assisted us by showing us samples, answering questions, and never pressuring us or trying to up sell us. In the end, the wide selection of quality materials, amazing customer service, and great price is what convinced us to go with BBSF.
3) Once everything was selected, we were given an item-by-item breakdown of the cost. This made understanding EXACTLY what we were paying for very easy. The best part? The price from BBSF beat out ALL the previous quotes we received!
4) After finishing the paperwork and placing a deposit, delivery of all the materials was arranged along with installation dates. BBSF was flexible and was able to work with us to find dates that worked around our schedule.
5) The installation was originally booked for five days but only took four. The installation crew arrived between 8-9 every morning and worked 8-10 hours each day. They constantly communicated with us, keeping us informed of what they were working on, what would be installed the next day, when the basement was off limits because stain/paint had to dry, and to ask questions about how we wanted things to look so we'd be happy with the finished product. At the end of each day the installation crew cleaned up, tidied the basement, and walked us through what had been done. They were clean, efficient, and respectful.
6) Overall, our entire experience with BBSF was enjoyable and stress free. I would highly recommend BBSF to anyone looking to install flooring of any kind. Don't waste your time shopping around - just go to BBSF. In the future if we have any flooring projects, we won't waste our time shopping around. Instead we'll be going straight to BBSF.