Lawn Maintenance

5640 37 Street Southwest
Calgary
AB
T3E 5M6

Never again! I trusted a neighbor to power rake this small space. This photo shows what I collected with a manual rake, from a 3 foot square space, after they were done.

Cindy and Clay from Calgary
Cindy and Clay from Calgary

Yard Care

Ron rang my doorbell and asked if I wanted my yard summer ready. He proposed a clean up, aeration and power raking. I accepted and was busy inside my house. I offered them a cold drink which they turned down...I was so happy to get this chore taken care of while my Husband was out of town. Later that day I realized they raked ALL the pine needles under a tree and didn't even cut the grass or blow leaves out of the garden. I called to bring this to their attention a lady who answered promised they would be back and that it must have been an oversight. I called again and no answer. The pine needles are still here. Very poor. I do not recommend them! It was $150 poorly spent.

Mayra from Calgary
Mayra from Calgary

Front yard

5640 37 Street Southwest
Calgary
AB
T3E 5M6

I called because they left a brochure in my mailbox. Gave me a quote over the phone and told me they would clean up the yard, do aeration and haul evertything away. In the end they charged more and didn't clean the whole yard. When I called they said "we gave you a quote over the phone and we really didn't know how much it would be" which I think is totally unprofesional. When asked about why they didn't take the winter kill he said "we are not gardeners". Will not use again, ever!