87 Rameau Drive Toronto ON M2H 1T6

Reviews for Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Dan
Dan

Condo Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Tyler and his crew did an excellent job removing all the popcorn in our condo. They were all courteous, clean and a pleasure to work with throughout. The finished ceilings really transformed (and brightened) the space. Well worth the investment and highly recommended!

Thanks for this great review! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Popcorn removal project done right during very tight schedule

Before I called Tyler, I had contractor doing my ceiling, before my previous contractor starts, he told told me he can't do it, then on a Sunday morning, I called Tyler, told him about my tight schedule, you promised me to come on Tuesday, and told me he would finish within 4 to 5 days...fact, he came in Tuesday and finished in 5 days

He came with Ja, both are awesome, they know their works "ins and outs", even though I told them "after you guys done, I'm doing my floor", they still cover the complete floor, stairs, all the big furniture

I highly recommend Tyler and Ja, they are professional, very friendly... Tyler always answers my calls

Really appreciate your business! Thanks for this great review and wish you all the best in the new year!
Take care

Grace
Grace

I’m so grateful to have found this company to remove the popcorn ceiling from my condo. I really appreciated Tyler’s responsiveness whenever I messaged with a question. He never left me hanging. Tyler, George & co completed the job ahead of time, did a fabulous job and left the place very clean. There was clearly lots of care and pride in their work (thanks George for showing me pics of how you prepped the space). All such amazing qualities when you’re trusting people to do work in your home. Thank you.

Thanks for your business Grace! You were very easy to work with, all the best!

Jerry in Markham
Jerry in Markham

Whole house

George did an excellent job. He showed up on time like a clock every morning. Aside from his professional ceiling work, I am particualrly impressed by the final clean up during the last day. I didn't expect the cleaning was so thoroughly. His helper spent almost 3 hours just to clean up my tiny space at 2nd floor and another couple hours downstair. I did almost zero cleaning after they left. Will recommend their team.

We appreciate your business thanks for the great review.
Take care!

joanna
joanna

3 rooms

George and his crew did a wonderful job. On time, professional, very little dust and didn’t take long at all. Very reasonable price compared to other quotes Thank you very much

Thanks for the great review we appreciate your business take care

Franko
Franko

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Tyler & his team were AMAZING!! They were timely, incredibly efficient, clean & did a fantastic job smoothing my ceilings. Cannot recommend them enough! they are the best! thanks Guys

Truly a pleasure doing business with you!
The daily waters and coffee made our days!
we can't thank you enough!
Take care!

Edgar from Mississauga
Edgar from Mississauga

Thank you for the new smooth ceilings!

Tyler, George and his helper showed up on time to start the job (rare among contractors!). Tyler confirmed the measurements I gave him and confirmed the price and duration of the work in a few minutes. He confirmed that my ceilings (3 rooms with 600sqft in total) were painted, making the removal/patching harder. The whole process took (as they well predicted) a total of 3 days, 2 half days of scraping, then plastering, 1 break day to dry and painting on the final day.
The only minor flaw we noticed was that the crew painted the newly finished ceiling together with a portion of the crown moldings, which caused the crown molding to have 2 different tones of white. It would be best to avoid re-painting the crown molding at all (just the new ceiling) or re-painting it completely to avoid this, but luckily it is not clearly noticeable.
Plastering such a large area is definitely not an easy job and they did a really excellent job smoothing the ceiling out. The ceilings now look MUCH BETTER!

Thanks for your business! And really appreciate the feedback
Wish you the best with your new home!
Take care

Murray in Georgetown
Murray in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Removing Popcorn Ceiling on Main floor

Great work by Tyler's crew - quick, clean and careful. Setting up the time for the work was no problem and when it came time for the job they arrived at the time arranged and worked diligently. Couldn't ask for more!

Hello Murray, it was a pleasure working with you and we all appreciated your hospitality and preparation!
Thanks again

Popcorn Ceiling removal

Tyler and his crew did a great job removing, stucco and painting the ceilings. I would highly recommend them for your next job.
Vet affordable and gives your home a fresh look.

Thanks for the great review!
Pleasure doing business with you!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great Job and Super Nice Team

Tyler and his team removed the popcorn ceilings on the main floor of our house and upper hall, about 1,000 sq ft. and we are delighted with the result. They really know what they are doing. The whole team is friendly and helpful; they happily answered all our questions. They covered the walls and floors, fireplace and the few large items of furniture which we couldn't move out, with sheets of plastic. This greatly reduced the amount of dust, as it is a very messy job. We would definitely recommend Tyler and his crew. The ceilings are now lovely, flat and clean!

Thank you very much for this kind review!
We all really appreciated your hospitality.
Wish you the best with the rest of your renovation
Thanks again

More about Popcorn Ceiling Removal

With over 12 years of experience,your acoustic ceiling removal job is sure to be done right by the Popcorn Ceiling Removers. We are fully insured with 2 million liability and WSIB for your peace of mind. We are dedicated to providing our customers with top quality drywall and painting services. We can remove your outdated popcorn ceilings and replace with a completely smooth finish, install potlights, install crown moulding, and even paint your entire home. When you need a company with years of experience and a company you can depend on and trust, we say you can depend on us.

Popcorn ceiling removal is not cheap, but not expensive either. We have mastered the removal process and have been able to lower our prices to meet the more stricter of budgets. Many times,
our crew can complete your popcorn ceiling removal and re-texture in as little as one day! When your ready to remove your popcorn ceilings and obtain a competitive quote by a company that has been in the business of removing popcorn ceilings for over a decade, well then you are at the right place!

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

We specialized in acoustic popcorn ceiling removal as well as drywall and drywall repairs. We provide work of the highest quality at the most reasonable prices you will find. Put us to the test with a free estimate!
Best of all, our quotes are guaranteed! Absolutely no hidden charges. To request your free quote, contact us.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!