Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Plastering
55 paper bark vaughan ON
HomeStars  >  Plastering in Toronto  >  Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Reviews for Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Field to do the job right. Corners and edges are not strait. Places that you do not see right away was not done good at all(sometimes even missed). Ceiling fixtures were not removed(some of them) and were not placed back. They were ok to redo issues but 3 times in a row and every time another issue found ... 100% Unprofessional. They were trying to show terrible work and see if you are ok with it - Will never again work with them. Do not understand why there are many good reviews.

Barry in Toronto

I was looking for good company for at least 4 weeks to renovate the main floor of my home and had many companies come by to do estimates. Tyler with Stucco Dr gave me the most detailed quote and guaranteed the price will not change after work is completed. They use a sanding machine that vacuums the dust as they are removing the popcorn ceilings and when they sand the walls smooth before they paint!
What a great surprise that was!! house stayed clean throughout the entire project ...he responded quickly to my questions and THE WORK IS FANTASTIC !!....

Trust me, they are definitely worth it. They do a great job; fast, and clean !

I'm going to hire them to do my bedrooms and I'm definitely going to refer him to other people.

I had an amazing experience working with Stucco Dr. I reached out to Tyler for an estimate and he came over same day to take a look at my space. A few days later, he and 2 other guys came over removed popcorn ceilings, and painted my 2 bedrooms, living room, bathroom and 2 hallways all in 4 days!! Tyler is clear and straight forward in communication and extremely efficient. I also appreciated that he followed up to say thanks for the opportunity and that his pricing was more than reasonable. I highly recommend him and will certainly use him again. Thanks Guys!!!!

Hello, really appreciate the positive review, thank you for all the drinks and coffees really helped us on those long days. Take care
Tyler

Tyler and his team came to do our popcorn ceiling and painting. There were a couple of mistakes and misunderstanding however, Tyler made sure that everything was fixed, so I am very satisfied with the after-service.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello thanks for your review, take care

Randy in Toronto

I would highly recommend Tyler and his team. The quote he gave was extremely fair and no changes once the job was completed. They were on time, on budget and a professional job. After hearing some of the horror stories my neighbour's have shared with their experiences with other contractors removing their popcorn ceilings it was concerning regardless of the number of recommendations on HomeStars. Tyler quickly set my mind at easy and the final product clearly exceeded my expectations based on the age of the ceilings and the fact they had been painted over several times.

Thanks Randy for the great review! The way you prepared your house really made the project easy for us to do. We really appreciate all the hard work you put in clearing all the furniture out of the work areas. We're glad you chose us for your popcorn ceiling removal project.
thanks again and take care!

Yum in Toronto

I cannot speak highly enough about this company!! I am recommending Tyler and his crew to anyone and everyone that needs a true professional popcorn ceiling removal crew ! Why?
1. Promptness
2. Professional
3. Experienced
4. Efficient
5. Detailed
6. Competitive Pricing

Tyler was recommended by my floor contractor and I had interviewed appr 4 companies. I am SOOOOO glad I chose the Stucco Dr's!!

I'm glad we could help you with your popcorn ceiling removal project. Thank you very much for the great review!

Aisha in Toronto

I had a fabulous experience working with Stucco dr. The popcorn ceiling removal job they did on our home surpassed my expectations! They were VERY detailed and worked quickly and efficiently. I was also impressed with their level of professionalism and how easy it was to deal with them. Ceilings look amazing what a difference!! I would HIGHLY recommend Tyler and his crew!

Hello, it was really great working with you! I hope everything goes well with the rest of your renos. Thanks for the review and take care.
Tyler

Tyler scheduled with me a time that worked for both of us. He then showed up with his crew on time and they did an awesome job. My ceiling looks flawless. Highly recommend Tyler for stucco removal. His prices are the best and his workmanship is great.

Thanks for the great review !!

More about Popcorn Ceiling Removal

With over 12 years of experience,
your acoustic ceiling removal job is sure to be done right by the Popcorn Ceiling Removers. We are fully insured with 2 million liability and WSIB for your peace of mind.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with top quality drywall and painting services. We can remove your outdated popcorn ceilings and replace with a completely smooth finish, install potlights, install crown moulding, and even paint your entire home. When you need a company with years of experience and a company you can depend on and trust, we say you can depend on us.

Popcorn ceiling removal is not cheap, but not expensive either. We have mastered the removal process and have been able to lower our prices to meet the more stricter of budgets. Many times,
our crew can complete your popcorn ceiling removal and re-texture in as little as one day! When your ready to remove your popcorn ceilings and obtain a competitive quote by a company that has been in the business of removing popcorn ceilings for over a decade, well then you are at the right place!

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

We specialized in acoustic popcorn ceiling removal as well as drywall and drywall repairs. We provide work of the highest quality at the most reasonable prices you will find. Put us to the test with a free estimate!
Best of all, our quotes are guaranteed! Absolutely no hidden charges. To request your free quote, contact us.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!