Full Circle Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Langley BC V4W 3H9
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Langley   >  Full Circle Landscaping

Reviews for Full Circle Landscaping

Kath P in Langley
Kath P in Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Front Gardens

Full Circle has done an excellent job on redoing my 2 front flower gardens. They work hard, are efficient and are so very personable.
Leah and her crew will work hard to make each client's vision a reality. They are reasonably priced and worth every penny.
It has been a pleasant experience working with Leah and her crew for the second year in a row. They will also coach you on each plant and how best to care for your new green space or they can even offer a maintenance package. I would recommend this small but personable landscaping company to all my friends.

Aw shucks, thanks so much! It's been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to our future endeavors! We sincerely appreciate your kind words and your taking the time to give us a stellar review.

Marcin in Coquitlam
Marcin in Coquitlam
1 review Port Moody, BC

Cedar Hedge Installation

Full Circle Landscaping installed a cedar hedge for us. The communication was quick and efficient, they came on time and did a great job. We love the trees and the price was very fair! Highly recommended!

Thank you kindly for the wonderful review Marcin! It was a pleasure working for you, and we look forward to our future interactions. We appreciate your business.

1 review Surrey, BC

Construction of a fence

I hired this firm for a contract price to build a firm.
I should' have known there was a problem when they had issues with their tools (circular saw) and generator.
I had to lend them my saw, and rent a generator for them.
In short, the fence was not done well, and they gave me a bill for about double their estimate, saying they had some complications with the fence although they saw the work site before hand and gave us a firm price. I would not recommend this firm to my friends or family.

You were provided with an estimate of cost. Not a contract. Your estimate was based on the post holes being dug by yourself. Upon commencement of the job, the post holes were not properly spaced so, we verified that they needed to be re augered. We completed the augering of the fence post holes, which was the result in the increase of final cost. You were charged a very fair price of $20 per post hole as the ground was very rocky and there was alot of wear and tear on the auger. The final price was not double, it was just over $1000 and the original estimate was for $750. You did not lend us a saw. Our generator reqired a repair, we informed you it would result in a delay of job completion. You then offered to rent a generator so the job wouldnt be delayed. The fence was completed within 4 days, and looked beautiful. Compliments were recieved several times by the neighbours who stopped in to admire the work. Once completed we did a walk through with you, you stated specifically that your wife loved it, and it looked great. You claimed you had to go into town for an errand and that you would pay us later that evening. We were met with multiple excuses for weeks with reasons as to why you couldnt meet with us to make our payment. After 90 days I sent your account to collections, you then tried to claim that the fence was poorly crafted, and that you would not be paying your bill. You tried to offer me a $350 dollar settlement. I refused. Your account is still outstanding 1 year later. You filed this review only 3 months ago. Should there have truly been a problem with the fence, you should have notified us, and we would have corrected any said problem. We stand behind our work 100%. However, you never filed any grievance, no statement of issue, untill I sent your account to collections. Your review according to the Home stars guideline is technically invalid, as your review needs to be based on a financial transaction, which it was not, as you have not paid 1 penny for your beautiful fence. Your fence is pictured on our website as it was well done. Please enjoy your free fence.

from Langley
from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Yard & Garden Overhaul

I called them for an estimate, they called me back the same day, and came out for my estimate the next day. They were very knowledgeable, had great ideas, and were very respectful. They are dog friendly which is awesome, and they are animal friendly too, they said they dont harm animals, when they encounter frogs or salamanders or something they are careful not to hurt them and move them to another place in the yard.They overhualed my entire back yard in less than 3 days, for a great price, the estimate was bang on, actually in the end was like 75 dollars cheaper. When I told them how surprised I was at this, they said they work very hard not to underestimate people if anything they just barely over estimate to accommodate for product price changes and delivery fees fluctuation etc. They actually even gave me a 30 dollar refund for unused soil instead of charging me for it. I really liked these two, they were a husband and wife team and they worked really hard. They were clean too! I have had other companies do work for me before, and they had big crews, they littered, left cigarette butts on the ground and tim hortons cups on the street, not Full Circle Landscaping, they were very neat and tidy, and they even swept my driveway and walkway of all leaves, sand, and soil when they were done. They also installed some Yew Trees and came back after 30 days to check on them free of charge. Very happy with their work.The gardens look incredible, and I didnt have to go out and buy a bunch of plant and flowers, They asked for a budget and did it for me. Talk about no hassle. Thanks Full Circle Landscaping!