ATT Stoneworks

M L.
M L.
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen counter

We choose att stone after our initial counter installer didn't work out. Great choice. They were fast and easy to work with.
We installed a ceaserstone Quartz. The counters are beautiful and I was very pleased that they managed to cut the counter with no seam. Price was also very competitive. I would have given them 5 except for an oversight with a section of the counter that wasn't included in the initial quote.

Helen from North Vancouver
Helen from North Vancouver
5 reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen renovation

We hired Columbia countertops to replace our old laminate and when we decided on caesarstone quartz, they had ATT stone works supply and install it. The staff were friendly, efficient and accommodating to our family's schedule. Very precise and no surprises on the day of the install.

Melissa in Coquitlam
Melissa in Coquitlam
5 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

Granite Countertops

I decided to upgrade my kitchen and went to this company to look for granite options. They had really good customer service, with a welcoming spacious showroom. I appreciated that they had many samples displayed and were able to give me samples to take home to try in my space with my cupboard samples. They supported me as I made my decisions about colours and tones of granite and offered appropriate suggestions. I would recommend this company to any friend doing a kitchen renovations.

More about ATT Stoneworks

ATT Stoneworks has been leading the industry for almost 20 years, offering the upmost in quality countertops and fire places. We are committed to provide outstanding customer satisfaction by adopting the latest Computerized-Numerical-Control (CNC) technology. This technology produces any complicated shapes with an extraordinary amount of efficiency. CNC machines are ...