Flynn's Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON

Reviews for Flynn's Painting

Professional Painter - Highly Recommended

Elaine is passionate about what she does, works really hard and is a true professional! Not only did she give me advice on what to paint, she also picked out the colours and kept us in the loop along the way.

She’s the type of person who wants to be proud of her work when she’s finished a project and what more could you ask for?!

I’d highly recommend her!hey

Thank you Laura for this wonderful review. It was such a pleasure working with you both again.

Condo decorating in Toronto
Condo decorating in Toronto

Painted our Lawrence Park Condominium

Elaine and her team arrived on time, worked tirelessly all day and left our home spotless at the end of each day. Elaine helped us with our colour selection and we are extemely pleased with the end result.
They were professional and extremely pleasant. We rocked around the condo and sang to the tunes (on the station of their choosing).
Elaine was highly recommended by the lovely lady who works at a paint and wallpaper store in the city.
You will be more than satisfied if you elect to go with Elaine.
Thank you.

Thank you Patricia for this glowing review. It was such a pleasure working with you both on your beautiful condo. Once again, thank you both for a wonderful heartwarming welcome..

Dayna in Toronto
Dayna in Toronto

Investment property in central toronto

I live in another province but kept my previous condo as an investment property. A past client of Flynn’s Painting referred the company to me because of their attention to detail and fast, affordable, and efficient service. My condo is unique and has fine detail, brick walls with multi story walls. I wanted to try very bold accents and freshen the property with ‘in’ colours. I left the suggestion of colours and design to the team and walked away. I was flabbergasted with the transformation of the property and could not have been happier. I am writing this review so that others can see how great this company is, and choose it for their next project. Until next time!!

Thank you Dayna for this wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you.

ldent in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
ldent in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Interior painting for our entire house

Elaine was recommended to us by our designer to paint our entire home except for our kitchen. This involved three floors, each room, doors and a front porch floor. When we met with Elaine we knew right away she was the person for the job given how potentially disruptive it would be to us.

She was also very helpful and understanding when we had to postpone our original scheduled start date due to unexpected electrical work that was necessary.

During the three weeks required to complete the job, Elaine and
Catherine were very professional, always arrived on time and did a fantastic job cleaning up. Our home has never looked better.

We will be working with Elaine again, without hesitation, next year for additional painting requirements we have coming up.

We highly recommend Elaine.

Thank you Laura and Jim for this wonderful review. Every day at your home was truly a pleasurable time for us. I look forward to working with you again next year.

Rochelle in Toronto
Rochelle in Toronto

painting and paint restoration

My realtor recommended Flynn's Painting and that in itself is high praise. Elaine and her team exceeded my expectations and are a true pleasure to work with. They go above and beyond in their service and artistry and I would recommend them without reservation. Thank you, Elaine!

Thank you Rochelle for this wonderful review, It was such a pleasure working with you too.

Gabriella in Richmond Hill
Gabriella in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent quality work

Both women did a fine job of painting our house. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. The only caveat is to ensure everything that you expect is clearly written in the quote, as we had some difference of understanding based on my original request, so a bit was omitted that I'd intended to be done. Still, over all, we are very satisfied, & will just have to finish a bit ourselves.

Thank you Gabriella for the review. I will ensure that all clients review my written quote so that issues can be avoided. Pleasure working with you in your beautiful home.

Safiya in Toronto
Safiya in Toronto

Painting of entire condo

Elaine immediately filled me with confidence. She was professional, easy to correspond with, treated my home respectfully, and did a speedy yet meticulous job. I'm very happy with the results and will reach out to her again. Thank you so much, Elaine!

Hi Safiya, it was such a pleasure working for you. I'm so happy we could've helped you out in such a short timeframe. I look forward to working with you again soon.

Michelle from Toronto
Michelle from Toronto

Painting the ceiling of my investment property's bathroom

Reliable and warm hearted. I am very happy that I found Elaine through homestars. I misjudged a plumbing issue and accidentally made a big hole on the ceiling of my rental house's bathroom, which needs to be patched and repainted. I tried several calls to contractors I found on homestars and was turned down several times because apparently the job was too small. I contacted couple of contractors on Kijiji who said yes but never showed up. Elaine is the only one who was willing to help me with a small job like this despite the fact that she was very busy at the moment with couple of big projects. She came to my house three times in between her big projects to patch and paint. I was impressed by her professionalism and great personality. I would recommend Elaine to anyone I know.

Thank you Michelle for this glowing review. I'm happy it all worked out for you.

Dorothy in Toronto in Toronto
Dorothy in Toronto in Toronto

Painting

Elaine was recommended to us by a good neighbour. We are so happy with the results of her work. She painted ceilings and a difficult-to-reach wall with care and excellent attention to detail. She is professional, very careful with surroundings, extremely tidy, works quietly and quickly, brings high quality paint-in short, perfect! I really appreciate the professionalism she brings to the job and recommend her most highly.

Thank you Dorothy for this wonderful review. It was such a pleasure working for you both.

Victoria in Corktown
Victoria in Corktown

Outstanding - Painting walls, stairs, bathroom cupboards and trim

Elaine recently completed a series of projects for us - everything from refinishing the stair risers and handrail to painting bathrooms, bedrooms, ceilings (including repair work), trim and even kitchen cabinets. Quite simply, you will not find a paint professional who is more detailed, diligent, tidy in the way she works, and quite frankly a pleasure to have around. She and Katherine worked so efficiently - I still don't know how they got so much done in so little time. They were immaculate in their work and thanks to Elaine's good eye (and colour advice), the place looks amazing. On top of all that, she is exceptionally reasonable in her pricing. I can't say enough about her. This is not the first time we've hired Elaine (we had her do some work about 10 years ago), and it definitely won't be the last. Thank you Elaine and Katherine!

Thank you Victoria for this glowing review. What a wonderful, warm welcome you gave Kath and I into your home. Such a pleasure working with you again.

More about Flynn's Painting

Flynn's painting provide quality painting services at affordable prices throughout Toronto and surrounding
areas with over 20 years experience.
We deliver a high quality paint job with a strong emphasis on customer service and satisfaction, coupled with providing the utmost respect for the client and property.
Our promise to our clients is to complete the job in a timely and professional manner, ensuring proper preparations are taken for the finest quality of workmanship.
We pride ourselves in the least disruption to the household while moving from one room to the other.
It is important that our clients are stress free while we beautify their homes.