Flynn's Painting

Reviews for Flynn's Painting

Jane MacLennan from Toronto
Jane MacLennan from Toronto

Could not be happier

Elaine and her crew painted the interior of my three-story townhouse-style apartment and did an outstanding job. There were many challenges as she had to work around an ongoing floor and kitchen restoration and an electrician who created holes in the wall as fast as Elaine could patch them! She was a dream to deal with throughout, taking challenges in her stride, showing up reliably, cleaning up at the end of the day, offering great suggestions, minimizing stress, and always being a pleasure to talk to. The finished walls are beautiful with fine attention to detail. I really could not have asked for anyone better.

Jane it was such a pleasure to work for you in your beautiful house. Thank you for giving us such a warm welcome.

Best painter ever!

Elaine is a breath of fresh air. After months of renovations and dozens of different professionals and trades in my house, I can honestly say that Elaine stands apart from all the rest for her honesty, professionalism, efficiency and kindness. She has high standards for her work and she cares about the best outcome and solution for her client and puts her client first.
This is the second house Elaine has painted for us and both experiences were excellent.
She is definitely a rare find in a city full of people trying to cut corners. I highly recommend her.

Tanja, thank you so much for this wonderful review.
It's always a pleasure working for you both. Wishing you the very best in your beautiful new home.

Norm
Norm
16 reviews TORONTO, ON

Great work on a small job

I was contacted by this company through the project service through Homestars. Communication was amazing right off the bat. It was a small job, but Elaine completed it with efficiency, great skill, and a friendly smile. It was really a pleasure to work with her and see the pride she takes in her trade. The work quality was great and everything was kept (and left) very clean. I would not hesitate to call Flynn's Painting again.

Thank you Norm for this glowing review. Such a pleasure working for you on your exciting project. I'm sure your wife was delighted with the wonderful surprise.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

My House

Elaine and her crew are a blessing! I have used several painters as a Toronto realtor but when I was referred to Elaine I was completely blown away. Her professionalism, efficiency, respect and attention to detail are extraordinary!

I have commissioned her to paint several of my iemts homes and recently she did my home. I cannot begin to explain what a wonderful experience it was. She was quick, precise and her quotes is exactly what you're paying for... QUALITY!
Elaine and her crew will always be my first choice and first referral!

Thank you Rosanna for this glowing review. Always a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your continued support.

GC in Thornhill
GC in Thornhill

Plaster repairs and painting

No matter the size of the job, Flynn's painting can be relied on. Quality and care each step of the way from plastering, to painting, the finished work is always well done. I would recommend Flynn's painting.

Thank you For this glowing review Gale. Such a pleasure working for you over the years.

Robin  in Toronto
Robin in Toronto

Flynn's Painting is fantastic

I feel really grateful to have had Elaine paint my home interior. Her colour were totally in line with what I was looking for, her work is meticulous and my home was spotless afterwards. I would definitely hire her again and have already recommended her to friends who were also very happy with her work.

Thank you Robin for this wonderful review.

V. Marshall in Toronto
V. Marshall in Toronto

House Interior Painting

Elaine is a wonderful painter and person. Her quote to paint a portion of my mothers house was a very fair price . She provided excellent service, on time and on budget. She even did additional painting of banister spindles at no additional cost, she said it made everything look totally refreshed.
Elaine is a very personable and honest person . I have no hesitation on providing a recommendation for her company /painting skills and quality.

V. Marshall

Thank you Victor for this great review. It was such a pleasure working for you.

Victoria in Riverdale
Victoria in Riverdale

Full House Interior Repainting

I really can’t say enough good things about Elaine and her team. Her work is impeccable - she is a true perfectionist and her attention to detail is admirable. Elaine also always keeps everything immaculately clean. Even better, she has a great eye for colour and never fails to give me good colour advice. After recently moving into a 100+ year old house, Elaine was there every step of the way helping turn it from just a house into our home. She did an incredible job on even the most difficult parts of the project, most notably filling and painting the original wooden staircase with dark treads and white risers. On top of that, she was a constant emotional support as we were living out of boxes and through a series unexpected renovations! Thank you Elaine for always going the extra mile to take care of us (even the dog) :).

Victoria, thank you so much for all your support and this wonderful review. What a beautiful home you've created for your family.

Toula
Toula

Kitchen renovation and family room painting

I was told that the only way to paint kitchen cabinets is to pay the outrageous price to have them removed and professionally sprayed. This is NOT TRUE! Elaine Flynn and her team painted my dated maple cabinets in 3 days compared to the weeks it would take to have them removed and sprayed. The end result exceeded my expectations!! My old worn out cabinets now look brand new, in a beautiful grey finish. The quality of Elaine's work is exceptional, and her professional advice on colour and finish was spot on, once again! I saved thousands of dollars and could not be happier with the results. She also painted the family room walls which flow into the kitchen beautifully. It looks like I did a full first floor renovation by simply painting the walls and kitchen cabinets. Brilliant!!

Toula, it's always a pleasure working with you. Thank you for this glowing review.

Professional Painter - Highly Recommended

Elaine is passionate about what she does, works really hard and is a true professional! Not only did she give me advice on what to paint, she also picked out the colours and kept us in the loop along the way.

She’s the type of person who wants to be proud of her work when she’s finished a project and what more could you ask for?!

I’d highly recommend her!hey

Thank you Laura for this wonderful review. It was such a pleasure working with you both again.

More about Flynn's Painting

Flynn's painting provide quality painting services at affordable prices throughout Toronto and surrounding areas with over 20 years experience. We deliver a high quality paint job with a strong emphasis on customer service and satisfaction, coupled with providing the utmost respect for the client and property. Our promise to our ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?