Heating & Cooling Zone

AndyWoudstra in Keswick
AndyWoudstra in Keswick
2 reviews Georgina, ON

Replace old Furnace and Air Conditioner

Iman was recommended to me by the contractor doing my basement and proved to be very knowledgeable. He also made time to get the job done as I was late getting started on it because I hadn't thought about having to possibly add pipes (old furnace only had an out pipe - new one has an in and an out) in the basement ceiling BEFORE it was finished!
Iman arrived with one helper early Saturday morning and had the job done by early afternoon. Everything looks great and has been working fine.

Rama in Vaughan
Rama in Vaughan

Furnace Repair

My furnace stopped working and I needed an emergency service at night. After contacting Heating & Cooling Zone I was booked in the same night. The technician Mike was on time and he took his time to check everything that related to the furnace.
Highly recommended

Keith
Keith

Whole home humidifier

Iman was on time, clean and efficient. He took time to explain everything and helped the decision making in manual vs. automatic, installation or not of outdoor sensor and hot vs. cold water supply

E Chau from Toronto
E Chau from Toronto

Installation of HRV

I am so impressed with Iman and his professionalism and expertise in this competitive industry. I appreciate his advice and honesty and he goes over and beyond the call of duty. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is looking for service, maintenance or installation on heating, cooling or other products. Super nice guy too!

Koby from Richmond Hill
Koby from Richmond Hill

Whole home humidifier

I have been searching for a humidifier for our new house, I did some research before shopping around so I knew what I was looking for. I called the top companies at homestars and I was really disappointed by the high price quotes, lack of knowledge of the sales people, and some used really bad humidifiers. I decided to search outside of homestars based on the model I wanted (Aprilaire) when I called Heating & Cooling Zone I spoke to Iman, he was very knowledgable, provided information on various models available and which one will be the best one for my house - he did not try to push the most expensive model and I appreciated that. Installation was quick and he showed me how to operate and replace the filter. The price was competative and the installation was professional. And since this company is certified by Aprilaire we get the 5 years warranty which is more than the avarage 1 year you get with other humidifiers. We are now ready for the dry winter. Highly recommend this company.

More about Heating & Cooling Zone

we are specialized in all your needs in Furnaces and A/ Cs. All our staff are gas and TSSA licensed. 24/ 7 service at no extra charge. Also we can repair and install: Humidifiers, boilers, fireplaces, gas lines, ductworks, water heaters, and pool heaters.