Just For Lawns

Reviews for Just For Lawns

Michael  in Mississauga
Michael in Mississauga

Interlock Sealing

Had a driveway, walkway, and back patio sealed. Driveway has not looked this good in a long time. Very professional and courteous and it was a pleasure to work with.

Mike Eikosidekas in Maple
Mike Eikosidekas in Maple

Sodding & new grass.

I hired Mike from JUST FOR LAWNS FROM 1190 Tynegrove Rd. mississauga to do the following:
1.Removal of existing grass & weeds. Disposal.
2.Install top soil for surface grading.
3.Install Kentucky blue grass sod.
The work was done on Sept.7 &8 2017.When the grass started growing in the spring of 2018, it was worst than before, mixed with weed and not graded.
I have to re- do the entire job now!
I placed a number of calls,sent a number of messages and E-mails to Mike to have him come by to fix the problems.
He repeatedly promised but never came.
He never showed up and never called.I sent Mike another text message
on May 18,2018.No reply.
Mike had won my complete trust and I didn't check his company's record.
I"m a senior and I'm extremely disappointed with this company.
E mail.eikosme@gmail.com
Postal code.L4Z 1T9

Unhappy with service in Mississauga
Unhappy with service in Mississauga

residential snow removal

I hired this company for snow clearing of my house last winter. This is a very poorly organized company and certainly did not live up to their contract. They did a very poor job when they did show up. When I did try to contact Mike, he would rarely answer email/text communication and never answered his phone. They are unreliable and I would not recommend them for snow removal.

FRANCA47
FRANCA47

Poor After Service

Mike was very friendly. I believed I could trust him to do my job efficiently and well. The after service has been horrible. Many pieces of dead sod were installed in my backyard. I asked Mike to replace them several times. I did not pay for dead sod. He has not replied to my texts or emails. He also did not seal my interlock patio as was included in the price. Extremely disappointed.

I hope this business goes under because of the behavior of the owner Mike. He refuses to respond just like a child. I recommend that nobody falls for his charm and find someone honest and reliable. Disgusting

Review has 1 previous version
Stephen Hill in Oakville
Stephen Hill in Oakville

Poor after sales service

A neighbour used this company to clean and seal their natural stone porch, interlocking driveway and backyard patio. The results looked good & they recommended them. We called and got fast service. After I paid, I noticed one area requiring a minor fix. I called, emailed and texted for a month. They had no interest in helping. My plans to have them back in three years for reapplication of their sealer are now off the table. I cannot recommend them to others.

sameh.elsawi
sameh.elsawi

Interolck sealing

This is the first time we have hired Just For Lawns and we are extremely pleased we did. Not only is their work beautiful but they are professional and efficient.

Hi Sameh thank you for taking the time to come on and tell us how we did. We are really pleased we were able to meet your expectations and look forward to working together in the future.
All the best!
Mike T & The JFL Team

Stella in Mississauga
Stella in Mississauga

Grass Replace and Interlock Sealing

We hired them to replace our grass and seal our old interlock driveway. After reviewing the project they suggested installing river rock on the edges of the driveway and in areas of our backyard, which turn out really well. Their crew worked diligently and stuck to their timeline.. great job!

Hi Stella thanks so much for telling us how we did. It was a pleasure working with you on your project and we are looking forward to a long term relationship.

Many Thanks
Mike T and the JFL Team

Rosa in Brampton
Rosa in Brampton

Levelling, sealing interlocking

Very disappointed in the quality and service provided by them. They were suppose to come back to fix the areas that are still outstanding and never came back. I made several calls to them and now they don't even answer my calls or texts. Their quality is poor and the workers are unprofessional, swearing on the job and very rude. Mike the owner said they came to fix the areas and I told him that's impossible because everything looks the same and someone would have to open the gate. This job was done at the beginning of June and now it's September. They took advantage of a client who couldn't be here to inspect their work because I' m at the hospital attending to my husband who's suffered from a traumatic brain injury. Shame on you! Don't hire them as you might be the next one to fall victim to the poor unreliable and incompetent work.

No Mike you didn't get my satisfaction. You didn't spent 5 days please don't fabricate the story to your advantage. My neighbor's commented on the poor workmanship. Hope you get no more business.

This project was scheduled for 3 days, but our crew took the time, 5 days in total, to complete the job exactly as the customer requested. After fully washing the interlock of all the weeds and dirt, our crew began to repair and lift the areas which were outlined. We spent a full day repairing the areas, after which we consulted the customer as to their satisfaction with the repair. The customer pointed out several areas which were not originally included in our repair quote, and also some existing repairs which she wanted re-done. We completed all the new repairs and redid the other sections free of charge. Once the customer was happy with the repairs and the sections which were redone, we sanded the entire property with polymeric sand. After this the customer paid the invoice and we sealed the property to complete the process. Several days later we received a call from the customer that she was still not satisfied with the repairs and wanted us to do more, and also redo the areas which were done twice over. This was after we had checked with the customer, sanded, and sealed the entire area.

I feel this review is dishonest as the customer was satisfied and the job was done very diligently. I have used this property as reference many times and have posted the photos of this project in our gallery. Don't take our word for it, our results always speak for themselves, we have hundreds of satisfied customers and can always provide references.

Mike T

janet Mississauga
janet Mississauga

Driveway

We hired them to seal and protect our new interlock driveway. They created a huge stain on the driveway, but they did continue to try and fix it until it was almost gone.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Janet,
Thank you for your honest review. We recognize that issues do arise, but are committed to resolving them and will not quit until the job is done right.

Many Thanks
Mike T

Marj
Marj

Sodding and overseeding of entire lawn area.

The original portion of sodding of the lawn was OK BUT the overseeding of the other portion of the lawn was very poorly done. First they did not use good soil, did not spread it about well and did not seed properly. This work was done on May 23rd and 24th. As of today we you can still see a massive amount of dirt in hugh spot thoughout the lawn area. Almost no new grass where the overseeding was done and we have many rather large patches in the new sod that is turning brown. I placed a number of calls ,sentan number of text messages and emails to Mike to have him come by to fix the problems. Once he promissed to phone to set up an appointment to come by. That never happened. I finally spoke with Mike on Wednesday this week and he made an appointment for yesterday at 4:00 o'clock. Never showed and never called. I left Mike another voice mail message and a text message this morning. No reply. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS COMPANY. THIS IS VERY POORLY RUN BUSINESS . WOULD NEVER RECOMMED THEM TO ANYONE.

This issue was brought to our attention several weeks after the completion of the project. We visited the property on two separate occasions. The newly installed grass was coming along really well and the area which was re-seeded was showing strong growth. The customer had 2 main issues with the project, one was a small brown circle on the front lawn which appeared to be from spilled gasoline from a lawn mower, and the other was that the area of the lawn which was re-seeded looked patchy compared to the lawn which was fully replaced. We explained that over-seeding and full lawn replacement yield different results and feel that the project was done exactly as the customer requested.

I have since provided this project as a reference many times for my customers to look at as I feel it really was done well. I have also posted photos from this project in our gallery. We are proud of our work despite the unrealistic expectations of this customer.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Mississauga?