Cedargate Landscaping Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
1011 Upper Middle Road East, Suite #1327 Oakville ON L6H 5Z9

Reviews for Cedargate Landscaping Inc.

Anne D from Oakville
Anne D from Oakville

Redesign front and backyard landscaping

I had a terrific experience with Brian and his team! He was very responsive when I asked for a quote in early spring. We needed to wait until my driveway was redone before starting his work. It was a relatively small job but Brian was very patient and flexible as we waited several weeks for the driveway to be completed. My front and backyards were completed in 2 days! And I so appreciated his follow up as one of the smaller plants needed added support. I highly recommend Brian and his team, my neighbours have already asked for a referral.

Thank you Anne!

Lisa in Oakville
Lisa in Oakville

Backyard

What a great experience. Brian listened to what we wanted and was able to provide it within budget. Because it was so late in the fall I thought we would have to wait for spring but no - the whole yard was completed in less than a week. I didn't believe the plants would survive the winter but everything seems to be coming up beautifully. The patio settled in some spots over the winter, but he sent his team promptly and they levelled it. Great design, wonderful customer service, completely professional. Highly recommended!

Thank you Lisa!

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Backyard landscaping/patio installation

Brian Gallant has been absolutely wonderful to deal with. He responded promptly for my request for a quote and all future emails citing my concerns. His crew of 2-3 workers were all polite, diligent, and tidied up after every day. I had all the grass removed from my backyard, the backyard levelled, and flagstone installed. Backyard lighting was also installed with backyard foliage. Our backyard was transformed from a damp, grassy mess to a sophisticated backyard outdoor space.

Flirence in Toronto
Flirence in Toronto

New Curb Appeal

My husband and I looked at many contractors however; after seeing Brian's work with our own eyes, we both know we made the right decision from day one. Brian was very easy to speak to and he listened to everything we wanted. Him and his crew are pleasant to deal with and every time we questions or concerns, Brian was there. Overall, he exceeded all of our recommendations and would definitely recommend Brian for any landscaping needs.

Regards,

Anthony & Florence

Kathy & David from Oakville
Kathy & David from Oakville

Front & Back yard landscaping

We would like to thank Brian & his landscape team for their exceptional project at our home in Oakville. After many months of planning & research we are delighted with every aspect of our new outdoor space.
Brian & Joanne worked so well together to create the environment we were hoping for! Always on time, precise in execution of walkways & hardscaping, yet patient to incorporate our "evolving ideas" .
We highly recommend Cedargate as a company to trust in all aspects of service!

Thank you!

More about Cedargate Landscaping Inc.

At Cedargate, we have the expertise to give you your perfect landscape. One of lasting beauty and enjoyment. Cedargate Landscaping will work with you to transform your yard into a beautiful and enjoyable part of your home and life.
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Oakville?