SmartChoiceRoofing

A J  in Brampton
A J in Brampton
1 review , ON

Wind storm repair

After the windstorm we had earlier this spring we found Smart Choice Roofing online and the were amazing with repairing all the blown off shingles we had on our roof. They meet all our needs and were extremely professional with their work. Will recommend to all our family and friends. Thank you!!

Sung in Toronto
Sung in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

I found Micheal and Smart Choice Roofing on Kijiji. Following the recent windstorm, it was quite difficult to get someone out to my house in a reasonable amount of time due to the high demand. After a couple of texts, Micheal knocked on my door and got working immediately. He was quick and did an awesome job. Would highly recommend.

Tim6411 in Brampton
Tim6411 in Brampton

Do not chose smart choice roofing

Micheal and half of his employees do not have their tickets to be on roofs. Micheal does not proper tarp the roofs when leaving ply wood exposed, putting homes at ricks of water damage throughout the walls. Micheal also left the site for 90% of the job. He is not professional. I would not recommend. He doesn't keep paper work recorda or receipts. So good luck when you wanna use that warranty. Would not recommend. Not a good person not a good business.

Hello Tim, our company follows up with customers after a job has been repaired and or replaced. This is what customers expect from a legitimate company. It’s funny, around the time you created your account, we didn’t have any customers named Tim, nor any unhappy customers, period. We did however let go of an incompetent worker with that name. Please contact us, and advise us which house we reroofed for you, and we will earn your respect 110% Thank you!

saurab in Hamilton
saurab in Hamilton

Roof Repair

I was is urgent need of roof repair as water was dripping from the roof due to rain. I came in touch with Michael and he was able to come down in 30 mins and fix our roof in no time. Excellent professional service was provided.

Saurab, thank you very much for the kind words. We are happy that we could help

Ramy in Hamilton
Ramy in Hamilton

Roof Repair

Missing a few shingles from a storm. called Michael from Smartchoiceroofing and he was here in 10mins to pick up a piece shingle to match . great price , great work, . will recommend to friends.

Ramy, thank you!! We are not like some “roofers” that are unable to match the missing shingles. Get your repairs done right! smartchoiceroofing

Missy in Etobicoke
Missy in Etobicoke

new roof

Very good experience. My new shingles look great, and roof does not leak anymore. I will be calling them for my next house. Very knowledgeable and friendly. I would give them a 10/10

Thank you, Missy!! Your roof looked great, and you will be able to enjoy it worry free for a very long time!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

My new roof

Most professional contractor I have dealt with in a very long time. Rough start due to bad weather, and still finished our roof within two days. Thumbs up to you guys.
AP

Simon in Milton
Simon in Milton

RooF

Michael was very professional when he sold us our new roof. We had a couple other roofing companies give us quotes. Smart choice roofing was the second most expensive, and I was very satisfied with their work. I would recommend them to my family and friends. A+++

More about SmartChoiceRoofing

Contact SmartChoiceRoofing for a free quote
Looking for Roofing pros in Brampton?