SmartChoiceRoofing

Brampton ON L6W 4A3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Brampton  >  SmartChoiceRoofing

Reviews for SmartChoiceRoofing

Tim6411 in Brampton

Micheal and half of his employees do not have their tickets to be on roofs. Micheal does not proper tarp the roofs when leaving ply wood exposed, putting homes at ricks of water damage throughout the walls. Micheal also left the site for 90% of the job. He is not professional. I would not recommend. He doesn't keep paper work recorda or receipts. So good luck when you wanna use that warranty. Would not recommend. Not a good person not a good business.

saurab in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

I was is urgent need of roof repair as water was dripping from the roof due to rain. I came in touch with Michael and he was able to come down in 30 mins and fix our roof in no time. Excellent professional service was provided.

Ramy in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Missing a few shingles from a storm. called Michael from Smartchoiceroofing and he was here in 10mins to pick up a piece shingle to match . great price , great work, . will recommend to friends.

Missy in Etobicoke

Very good experience. My new shingles look great, and roof does not leak anymore. I will be calling them for my next house. Very knowledgeable and friendly. I would give them a 10/10

Most professional contractor I have dealt with in a very long time. Rough start due to bad weather, and still finished our roof within two days. Thumbs up to you guys.
AP

Simon in Milton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Michael was very professional when he sold us our new roof. We had a couple other roofing companies give us quotes. Smart choice roofing was the second most expensive, and I was very satisfied with their work. I would recommend them to my family and friends. A+++

More about SmartChoiceRoofing

Contact SmartChoiceRoofing for a free quote