Abbey Cedar Products Ltd.

Fences & Gates
Abbotsford BC V2T 6J6
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Abbotsford  >  Abbey Cedar Products Ltd.

Reviews for Abbey Cedar Products Ltd.

1 review Burnaby, BC

Low cost

Good customer service, installers showed up on scheduled date.
There were some damaged pieces installed which were replaced on asking. Did work in my budget and schedule with quality product & service

Review has 1 previous version
dav in Toronto
dav in Toronto
1 review Abbotsford, BC

fence installed

Just had my new fence and gates installed by Abby Fence Contracting. If you are looking for a quality product, wonderful customer service, and just an overall great experience, Abby Fence Contracting is your "go to" company.

sam walji in Coquitlam
sam walji in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Poor Quality Cedar Fence Panels!

Abbey Cedar is in the business of purely selling to its customers and not in the business of delivering quality products to its customers nor resolving issues in a timely, courteous and amicable manner. Don't be fooled by the false statements and promises that they make and the sales copy on their website. They don't live up to those promises and despite a product guarantee as noted on their website and products, that guarantee does not exist in principle. You will not get exactly what you ordered. They will do what is commonly known in business as "Bait and Switch". They will "misrepresent" to you in every which way they can with respect to their products when you place an order with them. They claim to compete on price but in fact compete on quality because they will sacrifice quality for price, and send you the wrong product. When you complain about the product delivered, they will brush you off by suggesting that they will offer a settlement. You will get absolutely frustrated in trying to seek out a fair resolve and settlement. That is their intended objective, to tire you out in chasing them for a resolve, in the hopes that you will walk away and leave matters alone. Ethical business is not done that way. The company representatives don't know what it is to have integrity and be honourable. I have had to know take action through my credit card company for a chargeback and will also pursue small claims court and alert online consumer reporting agencies and provide my feedback so other consumers are forewarned of their business practices. Very bad experience, and they are extremely unprofessional.

1 review Abbotsford, BC

fence installation

they did a great job replacing my fence at a reasonable price. Sukh also provided some advice on how to save on costs before doing the job. i highly recommend this company to my friends.

1 review Mission, BC

Cedar Fence

Gave me a free quote. They showed up on time and did an amazing job. They kept their word on the quote and didn't try to charge me any extra. Was very impressed how quick they were while doing a highly quality job. Would highly recommend this company.
Thank you!

thomas lam from Coquitlam
thomas lam from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

cedar fence

Sulk is the new owner of this company since Dec. 2014.

His work is excellent with good products, not to mention that his price is fair.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Christy  from Vancouver
Christy from Vancouver
7 reviews Surrey, BC

Cedar Fence

Abby cedar had great prices so we asked them to come and do our fence. Unfortunately though they did not call 1-800 dig or whatever the number is, and hit a water line costing them/us about 3200.00. They were very understanding and deducted the amount of the damage off our bill. I would use them again if we were to build another fence.

Marina from Vancouver
Marina from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Custom Cedar Fence Panels

27/08/2015 Update:
As I understand, Abbey Cedar is now under new management. Sukh and Sonia promptly helped resolve our issue and they delivered all of the material for our repair as discussed. We would be happy to do business with them again in the future and we would gladly recommend them to our neighbours. Thank you very much.

Previous comments:
We ordered and received custom no.1 grade, solid, cedar panels in December 2013. Some of these panels were not made to our exact measurements, and as soon as one month later, we began to notice the tongue and grooves separating, leaving unsightly gaps in the panels. I phoned Abbey and asked for repair or reasonable compensation which they denied. Abbey Cedar promises service and quality product commitments, but the truth is they will not stand behind their word nor their products because their word means nothing. I would recommend anyone looking for quality fencing to invest their time and their money into one of the other many reputable, local businesses.

Review has 1 previous version