Dbd Construction

North Vancouver BC V7H 2S8

Reviews for Dbd Construction

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

What should've started like a normal home reno got ground to a halt when trades stopped showing up. Site supervisor confirmed John wasn't paying the trades. How can this be? I just paid the guy almost $100,000 as the first installment!?!?!

Electricians started out great but they reported that they couldn't pull their upgrade permit since there wasn't a building one! Start the alarm bells...

Things got worse when 2 BBB complaints appeared online.

And a fellow client reached out to me saying there place is in ruins with over $250K paid an their place over 6-months behind. Fake invoices, threats, no communications and the whole shebang.

I terminated the contract but have yet to see any money returned in 2-years! It's lawsuit time which just means more money...

It seems 2017/2018 was a pivotal year for this guys to start ripping people off left and right!

Do a search on the justice institute to find all the lawsuits against this company!

DO NOT TRUST THEM

Steph (North Vancouver)
Steph (North Vancouver)
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

House Renovation

Please ask the Contractor for a minimum of 3 previous jobs. Speak to previous customers in person and go and see their projects.
It is incredibly easy for a contractor to put a Lien on your home in BC.
It will take 2 - 5 years and costly legal bills to have it removed.
Your home is your biggest asset, protect yourself and do your homework.
Have your lawyer look over the contract before you sign.
Don't be bullied into taking down your review until the Lien/CPL is either off your property or all legal recourses are finalized.

Antonio N in
Antonio N in
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Reno/New home

I really enjoy working with John from DBD construction. He has helped me numerous times. I always refer him to my clients and they always get the best information, service and quality. I recommend DBD construction for medium renos to new home construction.

Sandi from Port Coquitlam
Sandi from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Venting for range

I needed venting done for my range on the outside of my house. They had to put a hole in the ceiling and through the cabinets to get it outside. They did a very, very good job! And it was done in 2 days. As a surprise, they had the city come and inspect it and everything was perfect.

Rob in New Westminster
Rob in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Kitchen Reno

John and his team did Great work, They came in under budget and finished before the desired timeline. I would recommend DBD to my friends and family for sure! Rob

Michael Paul from Vancouver
Michael Paul from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Bathroom renovations

John was recommended to us by our real estate agent. We had purchased a 20+ year old condo where neither of the two bathrooms had had any updating. John helped us take the two tired rooms and turn them into modern rooms that have both style and function. When we are ready to remodel the kitchen we will have John in to do the remodel as we are sure that again he will be able to help us into a new room with updated style and better function.

More about Dbd Construction

At DBD Construction we can provide all or one of the following services on your project: 1) Architectural design to permit 2) Project Management from start to finish 3) Interior Design and furnishing We provide a complementary design and budget consultation on your project once we have had a meeting ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in New Westminster?