DBD Construction

Landscape Contractors & Designers

Reviews for DBD Construction

Antonio N in
1 review North Vancouver, BC

I really enjoy working with John from DBD construction. He has helped me numerous times. I always refer him to my clients and they always get the best information, service and quality. I recommend DBD construction for medium renos to new home construction.

Sandi from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

I needed venting done for my range on the outside of my house. They had to put a hole in the ceiling and through the cabinets to get it outside. They did a very, very good job! And it was done in 2 days. As a surprise, they had the city come and inspect it and everything was perfect.

Rob in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

John and his team did Great work, They came in under budget and finished before the desired timeline. I would recommend DBD to my friends and family for sure! Rob

Michael Paul from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

John was recommended to us by our real estate agent. We had purchased a 20+ year old condo where neither of the two bathrooms had had any updating. John helped us take the two tired rooms and turn them into modern rooms that have both style and function. When we are ready to remodel the kitchen we will have John in to do the remodel as we are sure that again he will be able to help us into a new room with updated style and better function.

Elena from Maple Ridge
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

John Ramos from DBD Construction completely built my wellness clinic from shell stage to operation condition in record short time. Me my associates and what is more important our clients just LOVE the space John built! Very organized work, no minutes wasted. Super effective, professional, friendly, and timely style of communication. I absolutely recommend John Ramos to any business owner who wants to get quality job done on time. I am very grateful and happy with results.

Angie Nicol from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

John and his team did a fantastic job on my bathroom renovations. The demolition to the finished job was all done in a timely manner. They took extreme care in keeping the work site clean and protected the floors and carpets where they had to walk through the house. John addressed any concerns I had right away. The quality of the work was top notch and on budget. I would highly recommend using DBD Construction to anyone considering home renovations.

Sean Marjorina from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

We hired DBD Construction to help renovate our ground level into a secondary suite. We liked the fact that they let us contribute where we could. Andrew's main crew was really nice and hardworking and did a great job. The end result was exactly what we wanted! Thanks!

More about DBD Construction

At DBD Construction we can provide all or one of the following services on your project: 1) Architectural design to permit 2) Project Management from start to finish 3) Interior Design and furnishing We provide a complementary design and budget consultation on your project once we have had a meeting ...