Durham Backhoe Basement Waterproofing

Waterproofing
475 King St. E. Oshawa ON L1H1E7
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Courtice  >  Durham Backhoe Basement Waterproofing

Reviews for Durham Backhoe Basement Waterproofing

Liz
Liz

Professional reputable company

They did a great job getting our basment waterproofed promptly. We had a really tight deadline due to the sale od our home and they held true to their promise. It was done quicker than expected & it was done well. Highly recommend. We also got a 25 year transferrable warranty for our buyers. Thank you for your hard work & service!!

It was our pleasure!..I'm glad we could assist!

Basement leak

With the big rains we had about 2 weeks ago, water found its way into the basement at the foot of the stairs. We have a major reno planned for the basement for the fall, so getting this problem attended to was a priority.
We had heard of Durham Backhoe from a high quality contractor and gave them a call. George made an appointment with us within the week. He and Travis showed up punctually on the day and gave us a detailed explanation and estimate of the cost.
The price, we felt, was very reasonable, and frankly, we expected it would cost quite a lot more. So we agreed to be a little flexible about the date and agreed to an open time within two weeks.
We got a call that the guys were available to do the work within a week and George, Travis and Steve showed up on time on the allotted day.
They quickly set to work, opening up the problem area and finishing the work in less than 1/2 a day. It was evident that they were a well-practiced team. Their work went smoothly and efficiently. After finishing, they vacuumed up, removed all debris and presented us a 25 year warranty with confidence.
I can now move forward with remodelling the rest of the basement without apprehensions or fears of water leakage and damage.
Professionalism, great work and reasonable cost. It's very easy to recommend this team.

Thank you..it was our pleasure.

Ann Marie Menezes in Oshawa
Ann Marie Menezes in Oshawa

Basement waterproofing

George, Travis and Steve,
I could not thank you enough for the amazing job you did. Your professionalism, courtesy and commitment to fixing our leaky basement has given us a piece of mind and a lot less stress that my family can now start to enjoy our new home. George came to our home on the weekend to give us an estimate, he spent time explaining exactly what he would do and how much it would cost and true to his word, it did not cost a penny more. They showed up when they said they would and the job was done and everything was cleaned up when they left. They are an amazing team, friendly and professional is an understatement! I would recommend these guys to everyone, you won't be disappointed and they will more than likely save you money. Thanks a million!

angie hebert in Mississauga
angie hebert in Mississauga

basement leak

I would just like to say a huge thanks to George, our leak created a great deal of stress for me. George was relentless in finding the cause, his professionalism, determination and willingness to help us by far the best i have seen. My problem has been fixed and we can now enjoy our basement again. I highly recommend George and his team for any leaks you may have. Angie & Craig Hebert (Whitby)

Dave in Brockville
Dave in Brockville
1 review Whitby, ON

Basement Leak

George, Steve and Travis did an excellent job on our basement leak. They were professional, friendly and prompt. It was evident that they work well as a team. We also liked that they were Durham based as we will often do business with companies that are nearby. They explained the work, kept the site clean and cleaned up like it was their own property. We definitely would recommend Durham Backhoe!

preber in Courtice
preber in Courtice

Foundation waterproofing

Durham Backhoe provided excellent service and timely response to repair my leaky foundation walls, the whole team worked with efficiency and skill. George delivered on completing the work within the price quoted and on time. I highly recommend Durham Backhoe for exterior foundation repairs. It has rained a lot since the repair and our basement is dry as a bone, Thanks George.

Rhonda from Oshawa
Rhonda from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Waterproofing Basement

There were two areas in my basement where water was trickling in. I looked at a number of companies and quotes before choosing Durham Backhoe to complete the job. Reasonably priced for the job that had to be done. George, Steve and Travis were punctual, friendly and helpful with providing solutions to some decisions that had to be made. George explained in detail what had to be done and why giving some options. After three straight days of rain my basement is bone dry. Thank you for your knowledge, expertise and professionalism!

John Aquilina  from Oshawa
John Aquilina from Oshawa
1 review Ajax, ON

Foundation leak

There's something to be said about contractors actually showing up when they say they will. George is always informative when it comes to educating you on what the problem is and why it occurred. The solution to my foundation problems were always explained so I could fully understand the situation I was in.

Michelle Kent from Bowmanville
Michelle Kent from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Foundation waterproofing/repair

I have called George at Durham Backhoe to repair 3 different properties that I own. The jobs have ranged from a small interior crack injection in one house to a full 40 foot excavation of the side of another house. No matter what size of job I called them for the guys were professional, efficient, punctual and friendly. Most importantly the foundations are now leak free! After the first job they completed for me I didn't hesitate to call them to repair my other houses without calling other companies to compare quotes. I called them first knowing I would get the best price and they would do the best job! Durham Backhoe has earned my trust and I will continue to request their services should I need any foundation repairs done in the future. I have been very satisfied with Durham Backhoe and fully endorse their services.

David Bourque from Oshawa
David Bourque from Oshawa

Basement Waterproofing

Excellent, Professional service from start to finish! Over the winter, our foundation cracked in a few places. The wet spring brought us a very wet basement! A quick call to George at Durham Backhoe Basement Waterproofing took care of it. Our basement is now 100% leak free. The job was done fast, professionally, and at a very reasonable price! I recommend Durham Backhoe Basement Waterproofing to friends and neighbors without hesitation!

More about Durham Backhoe Basement Waterproofing

Durham Backhoe is your best choice for basement waterproofing. We service only the Durham Region. Durham Backhoe specializes in the repair and prevention of leaky basements. This includes foundation repair and basement waterproofing. Durham Backhoe is your best choice for both residential and commercial buildings. Durham Backhoe has been delivering ...