Durham Backhoe Basement Waterproofing

ron
ron
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

basement waterproofing

Very good service & honest pricing! I was very happy that I chose this company as there diagnosis & work was very professional & the end result was 100% satisfied customer. Therefore they are highly recommended!

Thanks very much Ron, it was our pleasure.

Linda & Dave Pal from Thornbury
Linda & Dave Pal from Thornbury
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

FOUNDATION WATERPROOFING

Foundation wall of our 55yrs old bungalow started leaking in to the finished basement. George was prompt in examining, making an accurate diagnosis and quoting a very competitive estimate of the repairs.
The work was started & completed in time and our adjoining neighbor
commented on their professional work & excellent finishing of the site.
We found George and his team of Durham Backhoe top class in the overall project .
Dave & Linda

Thanks Linda and Dave!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Thank you!

Im glad I chose you guys! I would highly recommend them, and have.
Very professional, fair and trustworthy. I felt like I had a friend in my corner. Thank you again

Thanks so much, we’re happy we could assist you.

Great Service and Company You Can Trust

George made the time to come out to my place to investigate a basement water leak between jobs. The source of the leak was improper caulking around a window - a simple inexpensive fix that can easily be done by my contractor. George did an investigation, discovered the issue and offered advice to fix it without charge. George and Durham Backhoe is the ONLY company that I will deal with for future waterleak issues. They are the absolute BEST!

Thank you very much!..if there’s anything we can do for you in the future..please don’t hesitate to call..

Liz
Liz

Professional reputable company

They did a great job getting our basment waterproofed promptly. We had a really tight deadline due to the sale od our home and they held true to their promise. It was done quicker than expected & it was done well. Highly recommend. We also got a 25 year transferrable warranty for our buyers. Thank you for your hard work & service!!

It was our pleasure!..I'm glad we could assist!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement leak

With the big rains we had about 2 weeks ago, water found its way into the basement at the foot of the stairs. We have a major reno planned for the basement for the fall, so getting this problem attended to was a priority.
We had heard of Durham Backhoe from a high quality contractor and gave them a call. George made an appointment with us within the week. He and Travis showed up punctually on the day and gave us a detailed explanation and estimate of the cost.
The price, we felt, was very reasonable, and frankly, we expected it would cost quite a lot more. So we agreed to be a little flexible about the date and agreed to an open time within two weeks.
We got a call that the guys were available to do the work within a week and George, Travis and Steve showed up on time on the allotted day.
They quickly set to work, opening up the problem area and finishing the work in less than 1/2 a day. It was evident that they were a well-practiced team. Their work went smoothly and efficiently. After finishing, they vacuumed up, removed all debris and presented us a 25 year warranty with confidence.
I can now move forward with remodelling the rest of the basement without apprehensions or fears of water leakage and damage.
Professionalism, great work and reasonable cost. It's very easy to recommend this team.

Thank you..it was our pleasure.

Ann Marie Menezes in Oshawa
Ann Marie Menezes in Oshawa

Basement waterproofing

George, Travis and Steve,
I could not thank you enough for the amazing job you did. Your professionalism, courtesy and commitment to fixing our leaky basement has given us a piece of mind and a lot less stress that my family can now start to enjoy our new home. George came to our home on the weekend to give us an estimate, he spent time explaining exactly what he would do and how much it would cost and true to his word, it did not cost a penny more. They showed up when they said they would and the job was done and everything was cleaned up when they left. They are an amazing team, friendly and professional is an understatement! I would recommend these guys to everyone, you won't be disappointed and they will more than likely save you money. Thanks a million!

angie hebert in Mississauga
angie hebert in Mississauga

basement leak

I would just like to say a huge thanks to George, our leak created a great deal of stress for me. George was relentless in finding the cause, his professionalism, determination and willingness to help us by far the best i have seen. My problem has been fixed and we can now enjoy our basement again. I highly recommend George and his team for any leaks you may have. Angie & Craig Hebert (Whitby)

Dave in Brockville
Dave in Brockville
1 review Whitby, ON

Basement Leak

George, Steve and Travis did an excellent job on our basement leak. They were professional, friendly and prompt. It was evident that they work well as a team. We also liked that they were Durham based as we will often do business with companies that are nearby. They explained the work, kept the site clean and cleaned up like it was their own property. We definitely would recommend Durham Backhoe!

preber in Courtice
preber in Courtice

Foundation waterproofing

Durham Backhoe provided excellent service and timely response to repair my leaky foundation walls, the whole team worked with efficiency and skill. George delivered on completing the work within the price quoted and on time. I highly recommend Durham Backhoe for exterior foundation repairs. It has rained a lot since the repair and our basement is dry as a bone, Thanks George.

More about Durham Backhoe Basement Waterproofing

Durham Backhoe is your best choice for basement waterproofing. We service only the Durham Region. Durham Backhoe specializes in the repair and prevention of leaky basements. This includes foundation repair and basement waterproofing. Durham Backhoe is your best choice for both residential and commercial buildings. Durham Backhoe has been delivering ...
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Courtice?