Bottom Line Contracting & Maintenance

Lawn Maintenance
Newcastle ON L1B 0A9
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Newcastle  >  Bottom Line Contracting & Maintenance

Review for Bottom Line Contracting & Maintenance

callen from Toronto
callen from Toronto
7 reviews Oshawa, ON

weed pulling only

two young men came without any tools and although I asked that they not pull the weeds off without the roots, thats what they did. Three average if not on the small side lawns. I had grass cut to make it easier to locate weeds. Lawn and garden 1, perhaps 12 weeds, Lawn and garden 2 was more challenging but the lawn had approx 10 weeds while the gardens had more Lawn 3 had the weeds already killed so easier to pull up, gardens at the back needed weeding but certainly not overwhelming. At the 2.5 hour mark they were leaving until I pointed out all the areas not done and again asked they not break weeds off. They borrowed my equipment and continued for 1 more hour. I was lectured by one of the young men regarding cost of job although owner priced it. (really!) They did not finish the job whatsoever. I am a senior. Just really not happy. I think the idea is they make more money per hour if they can get away quickly rather than working towards a good reputation and referrals. I belong to a women's seniors group of 77 women and we are always referring good businesses to each other and warning about others.
The owner did ask what they could do to fix this but I don't believe the question should have been asked. Just do the job or send a more qualified person to complete it. The above is my opinion and my experience.