Kings Electrical And Air Conditioning

Review for Kings Electrical And Air Conditioning

J Tattum in Pompano Beach
J Tattum in Pompano Beach

AIR conditioner repair / replacement

I paid $59.95 for a service call as my air conditioner was no longer working. The Engineer who visited stated he would send a quote detailing the repair and a machine cost replacement to my email address. This was never received. I subsequently 'phoned their reception and was promised that it would be sent and, again, it was never sent. As the delay had inconvenienced me, no air conditioning, I used another Company whose service was excellent.
I would not use this Company who have displayed such a disorganized service

More about Kings Electrical And Air Conditioning

We are Kings Electricians, the full-service South Florida electrician for all of your home and office electrical service needs. We are prompt, professional, friendly experts – and we look forward to doing business with you. No job is too big or too small. We love providing our affordable, expert electrical ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Pompano Beach?