Lawn Care Alert

Reviews for Lawn Care Alert

Sandy in Oakville
Sandy in Oakville

Great Service

I've been with lawn care alert for two years now and my lawn has never looked better. Aaron and his staff have been super friendly and accommodating to my lawn care needs. I highly recommend their services!

Michelle in Mississauga
Michelle in Mississauga

Year-Round Service is A++

My husband and I have been using Lawn Care Alert for 3 years now for summer lawn cuts and maintenance. This winter we retained their services for snow removal and it was one of the best decisions we made to keep our year-round property maintenance with one company! They always clear the snow on time and even come out to spread salt on the driveway in an ice warning. We would highly recommend LCA for lawn care and snow removal! A++

Thanks for the review, Michelle!

Skhan from Toronto
Skhan from Toronto

Worst Contractor

Every time try to call them to send the truck for cleaning, never arrived on time and did not clean the snow properly. Not recommended for such services be careful

Hey Mr/Mrs Khan, I sincerely apologize that you feel that way. The last thing I want is for you to not feel you have received value from the service you have hired us for. Our minimum snowfall amount is 2" and our routes are typically finished within 8 hours of snowfall (contractually guaranteed within 24 hours but we have never taken over 12). There is no need to call, as we do always come to clear snowfalls of 2" or more well within the contracted time. As we did not have 2" of snowfall in most areas yesterday we did not make our standard routes, but we did send out a crew to your property as I understand that some areas got a little more than others. I'm sorry as well that you feel that we have ever not cleaned the snow properly, but unfortunately we are only able to do so much without salting and/or hand-shovelling the full driveway, particularly with the icy conditions we have been having. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to resolve the situation and ensure we are fully meeting and exceeding your expectations in the future. All the best!

More about Lawn Care Alert

Lawn Care Alert provides year-round property maintenance including landscaping, snow removal, and lawn care to Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and Milton.