Vivid Cleaning Inc

Review for Vivid Cleaning Inc

Misha in Toronto
Misha in Toronto

Incredible Service

Roland was incredibly professional from the second I called him to the after care policy he has. I would highly recommend Vivid Cleaning. I had 2 couches and our stairs, landing cleaned. Roland not only provided a competitive quote but showed us the work on a REALLY tough stain to ensure we wanted to continue. For a job well done and a fair honest company I have all the time in the world and so should you.

More about Vivid Cleaning Inc

We at Vivid Cleaning provide the best carpet cleaning services in Toronto and the GTA for reasonable prices. We take pride in all of our customers' needs. When a customer is left happy that makes our job complete. We make sure that all of our customers are satisfied before we ...