NorthLink General Contracting

justB in Etobicoke
justB in Etobicoke
1 review Barrie, ON

Deck

It seems there are reliable contractors after all!

This company is reliable, efficient, prompt, neat, and very nice to have at your home. They worked with me in regards to pricing and completed the job the way I wanted it done. I recommend them wholeheartedly.

I love my deck!

Helen from Barrie
Helen from Barrie
9 reviews Barrie, ON

Deck, front entrance step & close in fencing on both sides of house

This company is local, family business which was a plus right off the bat. Victor is a perfectionist & did a very thorough job in making sure we were happy & the work was completed right the first time. The team showed up early everyday until all the work was completed. This company listens to their clients, which happened for the first time in our experience, to make sure the project is done to your satisfaction. We highly recommend this company to anyone wanting high quality workmanship.

More about NorthLink General Contracting

Northlink General Contracting is a family owned and operated business with more then 40 years of experience in the construction industry. ​We specialize in rough carpentry, trim work and renovations.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Barrie?