Sheehan Electrical Services

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Oakville  >  Sheehan Electrical Services

Reviews for Sheehan Electrical Services

Judi in Oakville
Judi in Oakville

Thermostat replacement for a heated floor

This company lists by name all the credit cards they accept yet when you advise that you want to pay by credit Jason says he doesn't accept them its cash or cheque only. He also does not advise you of this or the costs before the work is done. The invoice also lists that a credit card is accepted.
He will also charge an extra service call to go and get the parts he needs to complete the repair of problem you called him to assess.

Switches Installed

Jason arrived on time. He was very helpful and pleasant. The price for his work was reasonable. The job was done to our complete satisfaction. I would definitely hire him again.

Ruth in Oakville
Ruth in Oakville

Emergency electrical service

I was trying to replace a light fixture in my powder room on boxing day and lost all power to my main floor. Jason totally came to my rescue and I could not be happier with the level of professionalism and service that he provided. Thank you so much Jason! I know exactly who to call next time I need any electrical work done around the house.
Cheers!
Ruth

Amanda_nichole@hotmail.com from Oakville
A. N.

Outdoor deck and pergola lighting and indoor pot lights

Great service! Honest, professional, reliable, and great design ideas! We would highly recommend Jason for any electrical work! He helped transform our backyard into a lovely oasis! Would definitely use him again!

Megan Anderson from Toronto
Megan Anderson from Toronto

Electrician

I highly recommend Sheehan Electrical Services. Jason removed the knob and tube wiring in my home. Jason was very friendly and professional at all times. He thoroughly explained the scope of the work before the work began and completed the work to our satisfaction in a timely manner. We will definitely use him in the future!

More about Sheehan Electrical Services

We are an Electrical contracting company serving Halton, Peel, Hamilton and Toronto areas. We provide a full range of electrical services for Residential, Commercial and Industrial customers.