Sheehan Electrical Services

Reviews for Sheehan Electrical Services

Sue C in Oakville
Sue C in Oakville

Pot Lights

I met with Jason for a estimate and was immediately impressed. He took the time to understand what I wanted, providing many helpful suggestions on how to achieve my vision, and went to great lengths to be sure id be happy with the locations and style of pot lights installed. The final result was beautiful, and all for a very reasonable cost. I would highly recommend Sheehan Electrical Services!

Judi in Oakville
Judi in Oakville

Thermostat replacement for a heated floor

This company lists by name all the credit cards they accept yet when you advise that you want to pay by credit Jason says he doesn't accept them its cash or cheque only. He also does not advise you of this or the costs before the work is done. The invoice also lists that a credit card is accepted.
He will also charge an extra service call to go and get the parts he needs to complete the repair of problem you called him to assess.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Switches Installed

Jason arrived on time. He was very helpful and pleasant. The price for his work was reasonable. The job was done to our complete satisfaction. I would definitely hire him again.

Ruth in Oakville
Ruth in Oakville

Emergency electrical service

I was trying to replace a light fixture in my powder room on boxing day and lost all power to my main floor. Jason totally came to my rescue and I could not be happier with the level of professionalism and service that he provided. Thank you so much Jason! I know exactly who to call next time I need any electrical work done around the house.
Cheers!
Ruth

Megan Anderson from Toronto
Megan Anderson from Toronto

Electrician

I highly recommend Sheehan Electrical Services. Jason removed the knob and tube wiring in my home. Jason was very friendly and professional at all times. He thoroughly explained the scope of the work before the work began and completed the work to our satisfaction in a timely manner. We will definitely use him in the future!

More about Sheehan Electrical Services

We are an Electrical contracting company serving Halton, Peel, Hamilton and Toronto areas. We provide a full range of electrical services for Residential, Commercial and Industrial customers.
Looking for Electricians pros in Oakville?