Energy Insulation

Reviews for Energy Insulation

Henry
Henry

Attic insulation upgrade

Brent and team came by to install additional insulation in our attic. He is very knowledgeable, and gave us great tips on how to maintain the attic. I can tell that he did a great job by the little details he notice in our house. Thank you for all your hard work.

Thank you, Henry! It was a pleasure working with you! Enjoy your cooler home in the summer and warmer home in the winter!

P.McInnis
P.McInnis

Attic insulation

Brent and Dallas did a superb job of filling up our attic insulation to an R60 from an R20! They did a wonderful cleanup job and Brent did all the paperwork for the rebate. Would strongly recommend Energy insulation.

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you! We appreciate your kind words.

Evert M
Evert M

attic insulation

Excellent service and installation by Brent and his son.
Brent quoted me for blown-in R60 attic insulation at a competitive price, advised on attic venting and delivered on time and on budget. The provincial government energy rebate he quoted was accurate. Great honest service.

Thanks for the kind words, you were a pleasure to work with. BTW Evert was in Calgary!

Audrey
Audrey
1 review Airdrie, AB

Attic Insulation

I was very satisfied with the work. I didn't have to clean up after them. They cleaned up for me. I would highly recommend Energy Insulation to anyone for blown-in attic Insulation. They did a great job!

Thank you, Audrey! It was a pleasure working with you! Energy Insulation is excited you are pleased with your job!

darthdemon
darthdemon
1 review Airdrie, AB

Additional attic insulation

Friendly, knowledgeable service. Highly recommend Energy Insulation. My attic needed more insulation, as it had packed down over the years and wasn't keeping the house cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Brent was honest with what should/needed to be done and topped it up to a R50 value. He was on time, quick and cleaned up when complete.

Thank you for the positive responce. I was nice working with you. We work hard to provide quality honest work, always keeping the home owner's wallet in mind.

cscot
cscot
1 review Chestermere, AB

Garage insulation project

What a treat to find a responsive, no-nonsense contractor that delivers exactly as promised. And Brent and his son are great people to boot ! They provided blown-in ceiling insulation to R60 in our newly finished garage on the day promised, at the price quoted. They did a first rate job and cleaned up completly when the job was finished. We give Energy insulation a top notch rating and would recommend them to everyone.

Thank you for the positive words! Energy Insulation strives to make every customer comfortable and happy!

Gabe
Gabe

Attic Insulation

We just bought a wartime house and the house is incredibly cold. Thinking that we might need insulation, we called Brent. Brent was able to make time for us on the same day just before his vacation. I was impressed by his fast response. He came on time, which never happens with other contractors we've worked with, and prepared. He was really patient in answering our questions, and we had a lot! He gave us honest and candid opinions based on our situation. Truly a delight to talk to. He was patient and did not rush at all knowing that there may not be money to be made right now. But when I do build, I will call Brent for sure!

Thank you very much! The Energy Insulation team tries to respond within an hour. We are happy you enjoyed your experience and look forward to working with you again.

Jenni from Calgary
Jenni from Calgary

Attic Insulation

I own an older home and needed some insulation added to my attic. I called several companies for quotes and ended up going with Energy Insulation because Brent was so great to deal with. The work was completed quickly, cleanly and for a very fair price. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to everyone I know.

Thank you Jenni! It was a pleasure working with you. I am pleased you would recommend Energy Insulation to others.

Keith from Calgary
Keith from Calgary

insulation

Having no prior experience in hiring an insulation company I was a little wary in seeking out a quote. The first company that I called was quite gruff and obviously not customer-oriented. (I have graded them accordingly) But then I called Energy Insulation and spoke with Brent. What a breath of fresh air! He’s someone that clearly understands that consumers have choices and he obviously prides himself on providing an elite service at a fair price. I found the experience to be exactly what you would expect from a family-run company. Brent explained the process to me in great detail and patiently answered all of my questions. He and his sons showed up on time and did exactly the work that they said they would do. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for ways to reduce their utility bills. Two very big thumbs up!

Thank you Keith! Energy Insulation' s goal is to make every home we work on comfortable and affordable.

More about Energy Insulation

Energy Insulation provides Attic Insulation, Wall Insulation and Removal Services to Calgary, Airdrie, Cochrane, Drumheller and central Alberta. We specialize in insulation, its all we do! ! ! We are a family run business that strives for customer satisfaction while providing top quality work at a competitive price. We are ...
Looking for Insulation pros in Calgary?