Energy Insulation

Reviews for Energy Insulation

Allison in Edmonton
Allison in Edmonton

So Impressed with Everything

Great service, great care and great price.
Brent and Dallas were amazing, thank you both!
Brent is happy and willing to have a conversation about what he saw up in the attic, help you out fixing little things that are out of place up there, and answering all the questions you may have. He is happy to talk knowledge and details with you too. You don’t feel like a job, you feel like a valued customer. This was a fantastic experience. So happy we found them.

Thank you for your kind words Allison! You are a pleasure to work with and value your feedback! Enjoy your cozy home this winter!

YYCSteve in NW Calgary
YYCSteve in NW Calgary

Energy Insulation - the best for Attic Insulation

Got a few quotes did my research and ultimately had Brent and the team at Energy Insulations upgrade my Attic Insulation.
Brent came out to do the quote and it was immediately obvious he knows what he is talking about! He discussed the problems I was having with Attic Rain and showed me what needed to be done to get it resolved.
A separate roofing company adjusted my attic ventilation.
When Energy Insulation came back to do the work they drastically improved the insulation in my attic and did so in a very professional way.
Get some quotes but talk to Energy Insulation - you won't regret it!

Thank you for such high praise! Truly a pleasure to work with you. We are so glad you are happy with your job well done. Take care and enjoy your warm home this winter!

Henry
Henry

Attic insulation upgrade

Brent and team came by to install additional insulation in our attic. He is very knowledgeable, and gave us great tips on how to maintain the attic. I can tell that he did a great job by the little details he notice in our house. Thank you for all your hard work.

Thank you, Henry! It was a pleasure working with you! Enjoy your cooler home in the summer and warmer home in the winter!

P.McInnis
P.McInnis

Attic insulation

Brent and Dallas did a superb job of filling up our attic insulation to an R60 from an R20! They did a wonderful cleanup job and Brent did all the paperwork for the rebate. Would strongly recommend Energy insulation.

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you! We appreciate your kind words.

Evert M
Evert M

attic insulation

Excellent service and installation by Brent and his son.
Brent quoted me for blown-in R60 attic insulation at a competitive price, advised on attic venting and delivered on time and on budget. The provincial government energy rebate he quoted was accurate. Great honest service.

Thanks for the kind words, you were a pleasure to work with. BTW Evert was in Calgary!

Audrey
Audrey
1 review Airdrie, AB

Attic Insulation

I was very satisfied with the work. I didn't have to clean up after them. They cleaned up for me. I would highly recommend Energy Insulation to anyone for blown-in attic Insulation. They did a great job!

Thank you, Audrey! It was a pleasure working with you! Energy Insulation is excited you are pleased with your job!

darthdemon
darthdemon
1 review Airdrie, AB

Additional attic insulation

Friendly, knowledgeable service. Highly recommend Energy Insulation. My attic needed more insulation, as it had packed down over the years and wasn't keeping the house cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Brent was honest with what should/needed to be done and topped it up to a R50 value. He was on time, quick and cleaned up when complete.

Thank you for the positive responce. I was nice working with you. We work hard to provide quality honest work, always keeping the home owner's wallet in mind.

cscot
cscot
2 reviews Chestermere, AB

Garage insulation project

What a treat to find a responsive, no-nonsense contractor that delivers exactly as promised. And Brent and his son are great people to boot ! They provided blown-in ceiling insulation to R60 in our newly finished garage on the day promised, at the price quoted. They did a first rate job and cleaned up completly when the job was finished. We give Energy insulation a top notch rating and would recommend them to everyone.

Thank you for the positive words! Energy Insulation strives to make every customer comfortable and happy!

Gabe
Gabe

Attic Insulation

We just bought a wartime house and the house is incredibly cold. Thinking that we might need insulation, we called Brent. Brent was able to make time for us on the same day just before his vacation. I was impressed by his fast response. He came on time, which never happens with other contractors we've worked with, and prepared. He was really patient in answering our questions, and we had a lot! He gave us honest and candid opinions based on our situation. Truly a delight to talk to. He was patient and did not rush at all knowing that there may not be money to be made right now. But when I do build, I will call Brent for sure!

Thank you very much! The Energy Insulation team tries to respond within an hour. We are happy you enjoyed your experience and look forward to working with you again.

Jenni from Calgary
Jenni from Calgary

Attic Insulation

I own an older home and needed some insulation added to my attic. I called several companies for quotes and ended up going with Energy Insulation because Brent was so great to deal with. The work was completed quickly, cleanly and for a very fair price. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to everyone I know.

Thank you Jenni! It was a pleasure working with you. I am pleased you would recommend Energy Insulation to others.

More about Energy Insulation

Energy Insulation provides Attic Insulation, Wall Insulation and Removal Services to Calgary, Airdrie, Cochrane, Drumheller and central Alberta. We specialize in insulation, its all we do! ! ! We are a family run business that strives for customer satisfaction while providing top quality work at a competitive price. We are ...
Looking for Insulation pros in Calgary?