Energy Insulation

HomeStars  >  Insulation in Calgary  >  Energy Insulation

Reviews for Energy Insulation

cscot
1 review Chestermere, AB

What a treat to find a responsive, no-nonsense contractor that delivers exactly as promised. And Brent and his son are great people to boot ! They provided blown-in ceiling insulation to R60 in our newly finished garage on the day promised, at the price quoted. They did a first rate job and cleaned up completly when the job was finished. We give Energy insulation a top notch rating and would recommend them to everyone.

Gabe

We just bought a wartime house and the house is incredibly cold. Thinking that we might need insulation, we called Brent. Brent was able to make time for us on the same day just before his vacation. I was impressed by his fast response. He came on time, which never happens with other contractors we've worked with, and prepared. He was really patient in answering our questions, and we had a lot! He gave us honest and candid opinions based on our situation. Truly a delight to talk to. He was patient and did not rush at all knowing that there may not be money to be made right now. But when I do build, I will call Brent for sure!

Jenni from Calgary

I own an older home and needed some insulation added to my attic. I called several companies for quotes and ended up going with Energy Insulation because Brent was so great to deal with. The work was completed quickly, cleanly and for a very fair price. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to everyone I know.

Keith from Calgary

Having no prior experience in hiring an insulation company I was a little wary in seeking out a quote. The first company that I called was quite gruff and obviously not customer-oriented. (I have graded them accordingly) But then I called Energy Insulation and spoke with Brent. What a breath of fresh air! He’s someone that clearly understands that consumers have choices and he obviously prides himself on providing an elite service at a fair price. I found the experience to be exactly what you would expect from a family-run company. Brent explained the process to me in great detail and patiently answered all of my questions. He and his sons showed up on time and did exactly the work that they said they would do. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for ways to reduce their utility bills. Two very big thumbs up!

dean from Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

I called this company on the recommendation of a co-worker after calling other a few others to see what this "fix" would cost me. I left a message with my name and number and a short explanation of what I was looking for. Brent returned my call very quickly and I explained to him that I have a set of stairs in my 2 story house that are very cold due to the underside being exposed to the cold air in the garage (bad reno job by previous owner). He told me that he could come see it the next day at 1 PM and he showed up right on time. I was interested in a quote only but apparently he was in town doing another job and he had his whole rig with him. He took a look and quoted me a VERY fair price. I guess the other companies quoted my job much higher because they can't be bothered with a smaller job. Their loss! I asked if he could squeeze my job in (since he was already there and had all his stuff) and he did! Sprayed the whole underside of my stairs and the wall beside it...quick as lightning! I was amazed at the whole process! It seems to be a messy business, but he cleaned up everything and just like that...it was done!

I am very happy with the results as the stairs are no longer cold at all. Brent was a pleasure to deal with and did great work...fast! I would recommend this company to anyone.

Wendy M from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

I called Energy Insulation to come look at my attic to see what I needed. Brent came and looked and explained to me that I didn't need as much as I thought and gave me a very fair price. He brought his sons and they did the work in no time! I felt a difference in my house immediately. Soon after they left, I noticed that my furnace wasn't going off nearly as much! Brent and his sons are great and I would tell everyone who needs insulation to use them!

More about Energy Insulation

Energy Insulation provides Attic Insulation and Spray Foam services to Calgary and central Alberta. We are a family run buiness that strives for customer satisfaction while providing top quality work at a competitive price.