TOPSTITCH Sofa Design

Furniture Designers & Custom Builders
8 Automatic Road Unit 5A Brampton ON L6S 5N4

Review for TOPSTITCH Sofa Design

I needed to get 6 couch cushions re-stuffed as the couch itself was almost 20 years old, high end Italian leather couch, so I looked for a bunch of places on google. Other places quoted me 125 to 175 a cushion but this place did it for 400 and did an excellent job so I'm simply promoting his business out of respect for his worksmanship. He's a hard worker and did the job right, in a timely fashion and I was very appreciative of this. Thank you

More about TOPSTITCH Sofa Design

TOPSTITCH Sofa Design has over 25 years of industry experience and specializes in affordable custom furniture both fabric and leather, designed to your specifications to fit any space. We do our best to remain 100% Canadian sourced and manufactured in order to establish the best quality we can.