Tav Pools And Water Kingdom

Reviews for Tav Pools And Water Kingdom

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Destroyed my pool

We had Tav close our pool last year only to find out that it was closed improperly at the beginning of this year when we opened it. I contacted to Tav about the significant damage caused by the negligence of his crew only to find out that he was argumentative and denied any wrongdoing.

I am glad we kept all of our paperwork and have pictures and video recording’s of his crew closing our pool. This issue will now be turned over to the courts.

I Should’ve known there would be issues with this pool store seeing that the owner used to run the bread store before suddenly deciding to open a pool store with little to no experience. Avoid this pool store by all means necessary!!!

Like other reviewer’s have said, I’m sure the owner will come back with some snappy self righteous comment to this post. Don’t believe a word that he says. Look at the other negative reviews on this website for this pool store...they are very truthful and very telling. I’m sure a lot of the positive reviews about the store are put up online by the store owner and his family and friends.

Awan in Oshawa
Awan in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Tav Pools is who you want installing your pool.

I am a big believer in people and how they treat you in service. It was the favorable reviews online that brought me through the doors at Tav Pools. When I met with Tav and sat with him showing him my designs and ideas, he listened and made suggestions that convinced me that I was dealing with someone that was more concerned about meeting my requirements for my yard then to upsell me on something that wasn’t in my best interest. We now have a beautiful right kidney pool that the kids are loving! If you are looking for someone with integrity, honesty and reliability then like me, you owe yourself a visit to see Tav and his staff. You won’t regret it. Thank you Tav for the wonderful conversations and educating me on how to be a pool owner, for treating me with respect and guiding me through this process.

Mark in Oshawa
Mark in Oshawa

Horrible Customer Service!

I can't believe this pool store is still in business. They have horrible customer service, high pressure sales tactics, no refund policy, and an owner and staff who are argumentative and dismissive. As the other reviewer said the owner will try and defend themselves but do not be fooled, these guys are a joke. Save yourself the time and headache and go to another pool store!

Jon  in Oshawa
Jon in Oshawa

Service

The issue with this company is simple. Poor customer service. High pressure sales tactics and a lack of respect for the customer. And of course below this post they will try and defend themselves but do not be fooled these guys are a joke. Go to another pool store

Tim from Oshawa in Oshawa
Tim from Oshawa in Oshawa

New Pool Liner

I’ve been dealing with Tav Pools for a while now, so they were the logical choice for me when we needed a new pool liner. They removed the liner one evening, then came back to do the installation. They worked non-stop, made sure the pool was thoroughly cleaned before putting the liner in, and then gave me instructions to follow after. They really knew what they were doing, worked hard, cleaned up, and gave friendly, respectful service.
Definitely would recommend Tav Pools to anyone!

Eric in Stayner
Eric in Stayner

Excellent service

After using several pool companies in Durham with so so service I switched to Tav pools. I have been using them for over 5 yrs now and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. They always offer excellent service and provide low cost options. I have since purchased a heater, pump and had a liner installed all with excellent support.

Jason in Maple
Jason in Maple

Best Pool Company in Durham

I've known Tav, Frank and the rest of their team for 6 years after I bought a home in the area and inherited a pool.

From the 1st visit I paid them I've felt welcomed and always get treated like family. The whole crew are professional, patient and go out of their way to take care of you. They've saved me money on several equipment purchases when I shopped around they always have the best value in the area.

I would highly recommend you bring your business to Tav for service and project work, or even just getting pool chemicals, etc.

Tom in Oshawa
Tom in Oshawa

In Ground Pool Install

After consulting with a few pool companies my wife and I decided to go with Tav Pools for our in-ground pool installation.

Our project was complex in that we wanted to use another concrete contractor to complete our deck and we relied heavily on the timing of our concrete company, Tav Pools, the electrician, the Gas fitter, our fence enclosure contractor and 2 city inspectors for the completion of our project in one of the rainiest summers that I can remember.

Tav and his team never missed a beat. Tav was always easy to get a hold of and he always had answers when I needed them. In fact, he usually answers the phone at the shop. For better of for worse Tav will always give you an honest answer. His prices are competitive and the invoicing is totally transparent. Since we had our own company do our pool deck and so he waived his fee for the pool deck. He was incredibly helpful and flexible in coordinating his team with our concrete company. The install team is fast, skilled and professional.

We ended up with a great quality product that was installed the right way.
If you’re thinking about putting in a pool then you should go with Tav Pools because they genuinely take pride in their work, they’re honest and reliable, and they are committed to your satisfaction.

Tav, Carolyn, Matt, Frank & Paul, thank you! We love our new pool!

Thank you Tom for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you and your family and we wish you all many, many years of fun in your new swimming pool.

Allen Johnson
Allen Johnson

Poor Customer Service

I've been a customer for the past 3 years and have noticed a steady decline in the quality of services provided by Tav and his staff. The lack of professionalism and lack of respect the staff have for customers is shocking at times.

Mr. Allen Johnson found it to be very important to bring our ratings down by giving us a 0 out of 10. Allen Johnson claims that he has been a customer of Tav Pools for 3 years, yet we are having difficulty finding his name in any of our water testing, openings, closings or any of our services that we offer. We keep customers' names, address, and phone number and this information gets recorded on all sales slips and service invoices. We have a customer data base of over 5000 customers that frequent our store and it seems strange that Allen Johnson's name does not show up in any part of our business. Being a customer for 3 years, one would think that some sort of purchase would have occurred. We would hope that if Tav Pools dropped the ball for any reason (which could very well happen), that a 3 year customer would bring it to our attention so we can make sure a loyal customer of 3 years would get our undivided attention. It was important enough for Allen Johnson to write this false review but....not important enough to bring it to our attention in person to fix what was terribly done wrong to Allen Johnson. I'm sure people are now reading between the lines and have figured out how this particular website is just for this kind of nonsense. Homestars are not interested in monitoring this website at all by checking for paperwork to substantiate any claims made, but they are very quick to call and ask us to advertise with them. We have called on many occasions to tell them about the slanderous nonsense against our business on their
website but they still do nothing.

Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Oshawa?