The most unprofessional business I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. They were over an hour late showing up. The truck was packed horribly, to the point where when arriving at the new house stuff was falling out when they opened the door again.No care was taken with our items as they were pushed and shoved through the door. Many items were scratched, broken, cracked (a chair, a large mirror, a 42" Smart TV and more)... originally Del agreed to fix the mirror and TV. He then ignored all of our calls and emails. It took me showing up at the address listed for his business on Google (which was actually a residential address). He then finally showed up with the new piece of glass for our mirror (this is over two months after we moved) and then refuses to fix the TV, and even claims we weren't insured despite telling us before moving that they were insured. They also would not provide a receipt. This is the very short version of our very long horrifying experience with this company. DON'T DO IT.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Don't ignore the calls of dissatisfied customers... provide receipts... follow through on promises made... treat customers items with much, much more respect than is currently done
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Look for a different company, no matter how cheap the quote is that they provide.