Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

10 Sunray street Unit 20 Whitby ON L1N 8Y3
Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

Very Happy!

I have been very happy with the serivcesI have received from Whitby Garage Doors Ltd. They replaced my garage door three years ago and it looks terrific. I have had a few questions along the way which they have promptly answered. This Spring the door was damaged and they promptly came out and made it operational again. Two panels required replacement, which they completed at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend this company and definitely will use them again.

Hi Jai,
Thanks for the awesome recap of your experience with us. We are glad we could help with all your garage door needs. We truly appreciate your personal recommendation!

Wes
Wes
10 reviews Ajax, ON

Quick and Awesome Job!

Needed to refresh the front and updating the garage door was on the list. We went with Whitby Garage Door, and we do not regret it. They came quick for a quote and as soon as the door was in, it was installed very quickly with a new opener as well. The whole process from start to finish was a breeze. If you need to update your door, I would highly recommend them!

Hi Wes,
Thanks for the great 10 star review and the recap our your experience with us. We truly appreciate you picking WGD, to help with your new garage project and your personal recommendation to others.

Garage Doors

The team from Whitby Garage Doors were prompt, professional and did an amazing job installing our new garage doors! They were courteous, on time, thoroughly cleaned up and installed a quality product!

George in Whitby
George in Whitby
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Garage Door Opener

great customer service and professional installer, our garage door opener broke and we call Whitby Garage Doors and the next day we had our new opener installed, great customer service and installation.

Nicholas  in Pickering
Nicholas in Pickering
1 review Whitby, ON

Whitby Garage Doors

Two new garage doors and capping professionally installed and completed even before the committed date. Very happy with service and workmanship. Definitely would recommend Whitby Garage Doors to anyone asking.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Great job and beautiful garage door

Very friendly and helpful advice both on the phone and in person. They are patient and responsive to customer questions.

Riley is professional, very knowledgeable and installed the garage door. It looks and works great! Nice, neat clean work. Fast installation. Prices are very competitive and the products they offer are of high quality.

I highly recommend Whitby Garage Doors. No hassles or problems.

Laura in Whitby
Laura in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Garage Doors & Openers

Excellent experience from start to finish. Brandon was so patient and helpful during the decision process, Kaitlyn and Wendy were amazing and I always had a laugh when on the phone with them. The installers were professional, fast, and took the time to explain every aspect of our new doors/openers. The doors look even better than we could have imagined. Overall, I would recommend Whitby Garage Doors to anyone I know.

Jeffrey in Toronto
Jeffrey in Toronto

Timely and Professional

Our garage door opener was causing difficulty. We phoned a number of different companies, but this company had the best customer service on the phone and a competitive rate. The gentleman who came and did the job was friendly and professional. We had a great experience with them.

Thank you for your kind words Jeffrey.
We appreciate your business and are here to help with whatever you need in the future! Have a happy and safe day.

Satisfied customer

I am so happy with the service from the salesperson, the office workers and the installers. Always friendly and helpful. Installers cleaned up very well. I received quick responses to my questions and I would highly recommend Whitby Garage Doors to anyone needing new ones!

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words and wish you all the best.

Jay in Ajax
Jay in Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

new garage door-Looks great!

Brandon quoted me on a new garage door and educated me on what I should be looking for and answered all questions I had.

After several other quotes I went with Whitby Garage doors and am very happy with how the garage door looks. The price and service were very good.

There was a small issue after the installation but Brandon was there first thing next morning to take care of it. Looks and operates perfectly!

I appreciate they really stand behind their work and they understand they are first in the relationship business.

I am happy to recommend them for anyone looking for a new garage door

Hi Jay,
Thanks for the awesome 10 star review and for picking WGD to help with your project! We truly appreciate you recommending us, to others. The door looks great.
Stay safe WGD Team

More about Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

Locally owned & operated Whitby Garage Doors Ltd. is a division of Markham Garage Doors Ltd. who has been redefining the garage door industry with customer care that is second to none and a desire to give the customer the best possible buying experience. Whitby is no exception to this philosophy it has been built to give the same level of service to the Durham Region as York Region has enjoyed for over 10 years. Owners Chris Dale and Kevin Chappel have created a new division of their company due to overwhelming interest in the Durham Region that has been filled to date by Markham Garage Doors Ltd. Now Brandon Sloan a highly skilled technician of Markham Garage Doors Ltd. has become the roots for Whitby Garage Doors Ltd. Brandon is not only one of the best technicians’ we have come to know in the industry, he enjoys customer interaction, providing the best in service and value, and lives locally in the Durham Region. Brandon has been an integral part of Markham Garage Doors Ltd since its inception and will be very successful in providing customers with a level of service that they have not experienced in the past. Whitby Garage Doors and Markham Garage Doors share the very same ideal, that is to ensure our customers receive the best service, on time every time. Enhance your Curb Appeal with Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Whitby Garage Doors is your complete Garage Door Store. We Service all makes and models of garage doors and openers. We also sell that latest and greatest products in the garage door industry. Everything you need from repairs to new garage doors to openers we have it all. We live, support, and work in the Durham area. You will see our well signed vehicles within the Durham Region. If your looking for an honest trustworthy company please call us today for fast friendly service.
Whitby Garage Doors is able to service just about any garage door or opener problem you may encounter. Our service vehicles have nearly every part you may require on board. If we can't fix it the part no longer exists. Give us a call for same day service and fair prices.
Clopay Garage Doors, Haas Doors, LiftMaster, Sky Link, Aluminum Capping
Modern, Contemporary, Carriage Style, Colonial, Heritage, Coach House
We specialize in Residential Clopay, Haas, and LiftMaster product lines. We are setup to repair or replace just about anything you could break on any garage door system. Whatever you need for your garage door or opener, we have a solution.
2008
Visa, MasterCard, AEMX, Interact Cash and Cheque
Fall Protection, WMIS
Warranty provided as per product specifications