Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

10 Sunray street Unit 20 Whitby ON L1N 8Y3
Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

Reviews for Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

Laura in Oshawa
Laura in Oshawa
3 reviews , ON

Quality work at a reasonable cost

Highly recommend Whitby Garage Doors! As I commute, I am unable to be home for appointments during regular business hours. Chad was very accommodating and did a drive by quote and left brochures. He was very responsive to my questions and helped with my selection process. The final cost was reasonable and the installation of the door and opener was done well and quickly. The capping gave the look of a high end finish. Thanks for a great job!

Thanks Laura for your review! We appreciate the business and were pleased to do your garage door installation.I am happy you did the capping as now your garage door and frame are all maintenance free! Chad and The WGD team.

Fiane in Whitby
Fiane in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

I had a new garage door and opener installed in June. One day this week I could not get the door open. I called and within an hour a technician was on site solving my issue. Thoroughly pleased from start to finish to follow up service!

Hi Fiane,
I'm happy we were able to help resolve your issue. We appreciate your business and hope you will refer us to your friends and family if they should ever need us. Have a great weekend.
Brandon and the WGD team.

Bruce Cane from Whitby
Bruce Cane from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Repairs Needed to Both Garage Doors

Brandon was friendly, courteous, efficient, and effective. He showed up on time, assessed the work needed, gave me a very reasonable quote - got the job done. I'd call anytime.

Hi Bruce,
Thank your for giving us the opportunity to work with you. I'm happy we were able to fix your door and get it working smoothly. If you ever have any questions please let us know and we will be happy to help.
Brandon and the WGD team.

Debbie Haight in Ajax
Debbie Haight in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

New Garage Door & Capping

Great experience from quote to installation. Chad was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout the selection process of our new garage door and opener, along with options for capping. The quality of the work Riley did to remove the old door and install the new one with the opener was second to none. Robert's work to complete the project with the new capping made all the difference to the finished job. Everything was completed to the highest quality and very quickly. We highly recommend Whitby Garage Door - you won't be disappointed! Thank you for a great job guys - our home looks great!

Hi Debbie and Randall, it was a pleasure installing your door and opener and aluminum capping. Colour choice was perfect! beautiful modern steel Cherry cypress finish door. I will pass on your kind words to the team! All the best for 2019
Chad and the WGD Team

Noel in Uxbridge
Noel in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Repair to Garage door

Technicians Nick and Riley came to complete repair after phone call made. Situation was quickly resolved. Both were polite and professional. Preventative work done as well. I would easily recommend this company and these technicians to anyone in the future.

Good afternoon Noel,
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review. i will post or comments in the office for all the employees to see. Thank you for recommending us to others.
If you need anything in the future, please give us a call.
Wendy and WGD Team

Melissa  in Whitby
Melissa in Whitby

Amazing Company & Experience

Great overall experience!! Cody was awesome! He was a great reflection of the company!!!! I would highly recommend this company to friends and family! We have a new baby and he was so understanding, he explained in detail what was going to happen as we had an issue with space for the garage door opener.
Cody arrived on time called before he came and did an outstanding job!
Thanks Cody!

Good afternoon Melissa,
Thank you for taking the time to write that wonderful review. We really appreciate your business and I know Cody and the team were happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. If you need anything in the future, please let us know.
Wendy and the WGD Team

Lena Edwards in Whitby
Lena Edwards in Whitby

Garage Door Spring Repaired

Nick was very pleasant and very professional. He did a wonderful job! He not only replaced our broken spring but, he also verified all the garage door components and spayed the wheels and rails for us with lubricant. He also noticed that the connection to the garage door for the automatic door opener wasn't connected properly and fixed that too. I'm was very impressed with his service. He showed up within the time I was given and everything was done in a timely manner with a smile. I would highly recommend Whitby Garage Doors to anyone that needs garage door repairs/services.

Good afternoon Lena,
Thank you for taking the time to write up a review. We truly appreciate your feedback on the service we provided. I have printed the review for everyone in the shop to see.
If you need anything in the future, please give us a call
Wendy and the WGD team

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

2 garage door openers

This company was great. Riley, the technician, was friendly and professional. I have an infant who was napping during the install. Riley was very understanding and accommodating. After the install, he was very thorough and helpful in explaining the system and answering questions.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We really appreciate your business and I know Riley was happy to hear that you were happy with the installation.
Wendy and the WGD Team

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Installation of two garage doors ....

We recently had two new garage doors, capping and two openers installed and are very happy with how everything worked out, from the moment we walked into their store to the quote and helpful advice on what to choose they were excellent . Reasonably priced and very professional. We would highly recommend Whitby Garage Doors.

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to do a review on how we did. We really appreciate it! We are so happy you had a great experience with us during your new garage door project. If you need anything in the future, lease let us know.

Thanks again WGD Team

Jd in Whitby
Jd in Whitby

New door installation

085.JPG Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.
905-665-8668
10 Sunray street Unit 20
Whitby
L1N 8Y3

I am extremely happy with my new garage door and opener !! From start to finish the whole experience was friendly and helpful. Great customer service and extremely efficient installation. Nick was so friendly and helpful and professional. I would highly recommend Whitby Garage Doors. Keep up the great work !

Good afternoon JD
Thank you for taking the time to do a review on how we did. We are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful experience with us. I will be posting your comments in the office for everyone to see. We love working with great people like you. Thanks again. If you need anything in the future, just give us a call.
Have a great day!
Wendy and WDG team

More about Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

Locally owned & operated Whitby Garage Doors Ltd. is a division of Markham Garage Doors Ltd. who has been redefining the garage door industry with customer care that is second to none and a desire to give the customer the best possible buying experience. Whitby is no exception to this philosophy it has been built to give the same level of service to the Durham Region as York Region has enjoyed for over 10 years. Owners Chris Dale and Kevin Chappel have created a new division of their company due to overwhelming interest in the Durham Region that has been filled to date by Markham Garage Doors Ltd. Now Brandon Sloan a highly skilled technician of Markham Garage Doors Ltd. has become the roots for Whitby Garage Doors Ltd. Brandon is not only one of the best technicians’ we have come to know in the industry, he enjoys customer interaction, providing the best in service and value, and lives locally in the Durham Region. Brandon has been an integral part of Markham Garage Doors Ltd since its inception and will be very successful in providing customers with a level of service that they have not experienced in the past. Whitby Garage Doors and Markham Garage Doors share the very same ideal, that is to ensure our customers receive the best service, on time every time. Enhance your Curb Appeal with Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Whitby Garage Doors is your complete Garage Door Store. We Service all makes and models of garage doors and openers. We also sell that latest and greatest products in the garage door industry. Everything you need from repairs to new garage doors to openers we have it all. We live, support, and work in the Durham area. You will see our well signed vehicles within the Durham Region. If your looking for an honest trustworthy company please call us today for fast friendly service.
Whitby Garage Doors is able to service just about any garage door or opener problem you may encounter. Our service vehicles have nearly every part you may require on board. If we can't fix it the part no longer exists. Give us a call for same day service and fair prices.
Clopay Garage Doors, Haas Doors, LiftMaster, Sky Link, Aluminum Capping
Modern, Contemporary, Carriage Style, Colonial, Heritage, Coach House
We specialize in Residential Clopay, Haas, and LiftMaster product lines. We are setup to repair or replace just about anything you could break on any garage door system. Whatever you need for your garage door or opener, we have a solution.
2008
visa, MC, cheque, or cash
Fall Protection, WMIS
Warranty provided as per product specifications