PrimeCut Painting & Finishing Inc.

formerly Absolute Improvements
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  PrimeCut Painting & Finishing Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for PrimeCut Painting & Finishing Inc.

1 review Kleinburg, ON

I stopped myself from writing this review a month ago because I'm not the type of person to normally write reviews good or bad. After hearing more bad news about my house today I need to tell my experience with this company. There is minimal respect for your house in the hands of Kledi. Rather than tell a story I am going to list the problems I now have in my house from making the biggest mistake ever of hiring them.

-Dropped paint on our brand new curved TV. They tried to clean it but we noticed it right away. Not sure why they didn't cover it.
-Several patches needed to be pointed out to redo because you could literally still see the hole
-Paint all over my kitchen counters, Paint marks on several baseboards, doors, even hardware floors.
-They left our chandeliers running all day with the plastic burning on the bulbs. Some bulbs exploded and the house smelled of burning plastic. They took the plastic off and never told us what happened just left the burnt black bulbs on the chandelier for us to see.
-Put our towel bar on crooked, didn't even care to use a leveler
-Spent $500 on tiles for Kledi to lay in our bathroom. The job was done so bad we had to call another contractor and had to spend another $500 on tiles and $500 to remove what Kledi had done. Our new contractor was in disbelief that he was taking the tiles off with his hands, they were barely stuck to the surface.
-Came to our house on Boxing day to find a leak in our family room coming from the roof. Kledi cut into a pipe while doing work in the bathroom he denied it was him, he was the only 1 working in there. Not only that, we had turned off the water because we took out our toilet and Kledi turned the water on and left it on and that's when the water leaked through the cut pipe. Even though we told him not to turn it on.
-I just got a call today that we need to cut open our ceiling because we have water sitting in the ceiling which will eventually turn into mold if not dealt with.
-The water that leaked onto my hardwood floor raised.

We were so nice to Kledi we let him help himself to our fridge, gave him mirrors, even a TV!! Kledi was never apologetic.
I have never dealt with such an unprofessional company. I'm devastated at the amount of money we lost and will have to continue to loose all because we let the wrong people into our home.

Faviola in Toronto

I used the services of PrimeCut Painting to have our condo painted. I was very impressed with their services. They were so pleasant to communicate with and listened to my wants and expectations. They extremely professional and worked very carefully! I barely had any cleaning to do when they were finished! I would highly recommend PrimeCut as you are guaranteed to receive exceptional services! Thanks PrimeCut for giving my condo a fresh, modern look!

Thanks Faviola!

TopTen21 in Toronto

Fixed multiple rooms that were affected by flooding from a neighbouring condo. Kledi was easy to work with, had an honest approach and the final product was quality. Would definitely hire again.