Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

PazzaInter
PazzaInter

Side Entrance Door, Storm Door

It was a very complex job that involved installing a custom size steel insulated entry door on a 60+ year old house. A considerable amount of work was needed to remove the original door and frame and install the new door and storm door. Luca worked very hard to complete the task on time and on budget without compromising quality. He showed up on time and on schedule, explained all parts of the installation process and answered any questions I had. I will recommend him to all my friends and relatives. Luca did everything he said he would do, no hidden fees and no surprises.

Thank you very much. Really appreciated. Please let me know if I can help you with new projects in the futures. Thanks Luca

JT
JT

New front door and custom frame

Many thanks Luca for a fantastic job of helping us with the planning, purchase, and installation of our entry door and custom frame. We greatly appreciate the expertise, care, and respect you’ve put towards your work and meeting our needs.

Thanks, your appreciation means a lot to me. Looking forward to help you with your windows. Luca

iryna t.
iryna t.

Entrance door

Luka did a great job supplying, installing the door and cleaning up after the job. Very happy with the result.

Thank you very much. Let me know if we can help you in the future with new projects. Thanks Luca

Mano
Mano

Front doow

Excellent Service
_________________
Luca supplied an excellent product,price was right and very professional installation service. Happy with our door. Highly recommend this company. Thank. You Luca.

Thank you very much! Really appreciated.
Luca

Lori
Lori

sliding patio door replacement

Luca replaced a set of sliding patio doors with a new set. From the first phone call, he communicated very clearly and directly about what the job would entail and what the cost would be. He did the work exactly when and how he'd promised, and charged exactly what he'd said it would cost. He was pleasant to deal with and did a great job on the doors. No hesitation in recommending him to others.

Thank for your appreciation. Luca

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Installation of new Exterior door

Luca windows and doors inc is very knowlegeable and pro for what customer needs.I replaced 2 exterior doors in oct and have not much clue of doors and energy saving. Luca take time to explain in detail and never pushes me to decide. Also he finished on time and cleaned so good.Although it’s pricy but at the end it’s worth it. I m enjoying my new energy saving door everyday. Thank you Luca.

Thanks very much. A pleasure working with you and your family. Luca

Jay H in Old Toronto
Jay H in Old Toronto

Brand new front entrance door

We inquired to a couple of different door companies and upon reading reviews for Luca's Windows And Doors, decided to call Luca.

He came to meet with us promptly and offered some great ideas and options for a new front door. He then quickly followed up with us a day or two later with a quote, and it was one that we would work within our budget, for what it was we needed.

Well, here we are several weeks later, and we are the owners of a stunning new front door. The product is of high quality, and the workmanship was excellent and absolutely perfect. The install was perfect, and everything was neat and tidy upon his departure.

One of the best things about working with Luca is his attention he gives his customers with regards to answering questions and being available pretty much immediately, when contacted.

There is no doubt we made the right choice in going with Luca's Windows And Doors for our new front door, and we are sure we will be calling him again in the future for any other window or door work needed on our home. Thank you Luca

Thanks a lot for your amazing review. It means a lot for our business! Your front looks really good and I am so happy you're pleased. Again, thank you for putting your trust in us. Attention to your needs is where we like to focus on. Luca

John
John
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Front Door Replacement

From beginning to end, Luca is a professional. He is in constant communication, sticks to his schedule and provides quality craftsmanship and installation. A pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend him.

Thanks a lot. Really nice working with you and your family. Luca

Richard
Richard

Front Door and Windows

Working with Luca from Luca’s Windows and Doors Inc. was a truly wonderful experience from start to finish. Luca’s attention to detail is what makes Luca truly exceptional.
I can’t say enough good things about Luca and his company, and I will definitely use him for any future window projects. I strongly recommend Luca’s Windows and Doors Inc. in a heartbeat. You won’t be disappointed!
Luca changed our old oak wood door, and our single pane kitchen windows. He turned our house into a home, with great curb appeal!

Thank you so much. Looking forward to work with you. Luca

Steve
Steve
9 reviews King City, ON

Replaced back door

I had a back door replaced by Luca. It was an old door in a 1960's bungalow. Right away I knew Luca knew what he was talking about. It started off with a conversation over the phone. He described every detail about my door setup without even seeing it yet. He followed up the next day with a visit to the house for measurements. The door and trasom was replaced very quickly and to perfection. Luca is a great guy - very polite and friendly. I can't wait to replace my front doors with him.

We really appreciate your kind words. So happy you are pleased! Looking forward to install your doors!

More about Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

Luca's Windows and Doors Inc. is focused on providing high-quality service in windows and doors with proven customer satisfaction. We customize each and every door to suit your needs.

We have expanded our services and now manufacture our own quality doors at our own facility. Visit us at our new location at 1090 Barmac Drive, North York, Ontario M9L 2X3

Call for a free quote!