Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

Bryan
Bryan

Garage side door and window

I contracted Luca through recommendation from my neighbour, he was willing to do the small job of replacing the original 1950s wooden door and window on my attached garage. Despite nothing being plumb or square on this house anymore, Luca did a rapid demo and quality install of the new door and window.

He consulted me on some details during the installation and did a full clean up, would definitely contact him again in the future for additional work.

Thank you Bryan, I pleasure working with you! Luca

Double Front doors with glass inserts

Luca did a fantastic job on our doors. He was open and honest from the day he gave us the quote to the day he finished the job. No hidden costs and cleaned up after himself once the job was done. He is very meticulous with his installs. Highly recommend his services and the selection is optimal.

Thank you so much. Very happy about your words. Thanks Luca

New Custom Front Door

Had the pleasure of working with Luca. He is a man of his word and provided quality workmanship and product. I shopped around for quotes and his pricing was fair but for me quality work and punctuality go far beyond saving a couple of bucks. Highly Recommend him and his work.

Thank you, really appreciated. A pleasure working with you and your family. Looking forward to help you in the future with any other windows and doors project. Luca

Charlie
Charlie

New front door

This is the second time we’ve hired Luca. He completed the work quickly and paid attention to all the details. He provided great design advice and options. Our front door looks stunning- we are very happy with the final product. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, a pleasure working with you guys. Luca

JC
JC

Front and side door

Luca is amazing! His service is top notch and his attention to detail can’t be beat. From the moment I reached out, his constant communication made the new doors on our home a piece of cake. He’s honest and knowledgeable. Listen to his recommendation! I’m glad I went with Luca. I will be using him for future updates as well as referring him to friends and family.

Ohh my Lord! I am speechless, I can describe how much these words make me happy,. A pleasure working with a nice young family like your. Looking forward to help you on the fire with any other projects. Call us anytime. Thanks Luca

Replace patio door

We hired Luca to replace our old patio door and found him both professional and a friendly person to deal with. During our original meeting, he presented us with the various options with which to replace our non-standard sized patio door and gave us an estimate. During installation, he consulted with us frequently, explaining the steps he was about to take or giving us options to choose from so that we would end up with a perfectly installed door. Afterwards he cleaned up and took our old door away.

Thank you for your appreciation. A pleasure working with you guys. Luca

New front door

Luca did a great job replacing our older aluminium door. He was honest, thorough, meticulous, and prepared to make adjustments on the fly to ensure a smooth installation. We are very happy with the result.

Thank you for your appreciation, nice working with you. Thanks Luca

Cristina R.
Cristina R.

Installed fiber glass door (amazing job)

Luca was professional, his work was perfect and he got the job done within a week. We strongly recommend his services to anyone, you will NOT be disappointed. Thank you Luca for a an amazing door installation. You made my parents home look even better!

Thank you so much, looking forward to help you and your family with new projects in the future. Luca

Windows and Door

I had 14 windows and my back door replaced. The level of customer service provided by Luca throughout the process from the quote to the work and the check ups after the work were excellent. He took the time to explain everything in detail and made it easy for me to have this work done. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to have this type of work done.

Thank you so much, a pleasure working with you and your family. Luca

Priya  in Toronto
Priya in Toronto

Door installation and fixing frame

Luca is amazing to work with he had amazing customer service and follow up. He took his time and effort to answer all of our questions and inquires. He provided us with good service and was honest and upfront. He came and check the work that needed done and gave us the best advise. Our door to the rental property was slanted and frame needed to be fixed. He was able to make it work even when complications occurred. We needed the door ASAP because we were getting our house painted and did everything in his power to get the right door and paint it for us in a very timely manner. We will definitely be using him again! Thank you so much Luca!

Thanks so much, a pleasure working with you guys. Luca

More about Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

COVID 19 Update - Dear Homeowners, we're here for your calls, emails and virtual meetings as needed while we're following all health and safety percautions as directed by the province.

***

Luca's Windows and Doors Inc. is focused on providing high-quality service in windows and doors with proven customer satisfaction. We customize each and every door to suit your needs.

We have expanded our services and now manufacture our own quality doors at our own facility. Visit us at our new location at 1090 Barmac Drive, North York, Ontario M9L 2X3

Call for a free quote!