Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

Marshall
Marshall

Patio door replacement and Dining room window installation

We are very happy we chose Luca for our Patio Door and Window replacement. He was very professional with his quote of the work and the way he performed. Very friendly and courteous and did a great job - exactly what we expected. Luca is a craftsman - and a very good one. Glad we chose him and would use him again in the future. Thank you Luca.

Thank you very much. A pleasure working with you and your family. We will be happy to help you with your projects in the future. Thanks

Home O.
Home O.

Replacement front door and sidelite

Very positive experience. Excellent service to spec and quote the work - accommodating our needs, offering quality options and good advice. The work was completed on time, and with excellent attention to detail.

No hesitation recommending Luca for anyone that needs a door replaced.

Really appreciated your words. That’s what we do at Luca’s Windows and Doors Inc. Thank you so much. Luca

Christina from Woodbridge
Christina from Woodbridge
8 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Front Door

I LOVE my new front door and it's all thanks to Luca. He helped me select a door that will stand out and function well for my family and my house.
I was in awe to see the level of attention to detail that Luca provided during the installation.
He didn't leave the site until everything was installed properly and I was happy. Like another homeowner said, I really can't take my eyes off my new door. It's amazing! I love it! You will not be disappointed if you chose to work with Luca. He truly is a product matter expert.

Thank you for your amazing review. It was a pleasure to work with you! Luca

Patio door installation

We are very satisfied with Luca's work. From the first time he met with us to the day he installed the sliding glass door (and he did a fantastic job of cleaning up) he was open, honest and very professional. He is very detail oriented and explained to us what he was doing as he was working. After the installation was complete he showed us how to operate the door properly and we could see that he takes great pride in his craft. We definitely recommend Luca.

Thanks a lot, I am glad that you are satisfied with our work. We really appreciated your words. Luca

Sabina  H. from Thornhill
Sabina H. from Thornhill

Front door installation

It's been more than a week since Luca installed my front door, and I still can't take my eyes off the door! It's such a piece of art. I had many compliments from my neighbors. Luca is such a professional, he's experienced, dedicated, and reliable. He pays attention to my request and made every effort to achieve the result. He also did a good follow up job. I have to admit, his price was not the lowest among the quotes that I received, but for the work that he put in, It's worth every penny, and I am glad I made the right choice. I will definitely recommend him without hesitation.

Thank you for the great review. I'm happy you like your front door. It was my pleasure to work with you.

Nancy
Nancy

Replaced front and side door

Luca did a great job we were really happy with his work.He is very pleasant to talk to and had no problems answering any questions we had.We would gladly recommend him to our friends.

Thank you very much. I'll be glad to help you in the future with new projects. Thanks again Luca

Richard
Richard

Stunning new picture windows

We had such a great experience with Luca last year, that we hired him again this year to install two large picture windows.
Luca didn’t disappoint. The windows are of high quality and look absolutely fantastic. There was a small issue with one of them, but Luca came within 12 hours to fix it. He’s a consummate professional, and takes a lot of pride in his work. I would highly recommend Luca’s Windows and Doors to anyone.
Luca really is the Michelangelo of Doors and Windows.

Thank you for your great review! It was my pleasure to work with you again remodelling your beautiful home.

Sam
Sam

New door

Great work. Complete everything as promised. Meticulous attention to detail. Will definitely recommend Luca for anyone looking for doors and windows replacement.

Thank you very much, really appreciated your words. Let me know if we can help you with new projects in the future. Thanks Luca

Vivian
Vivian

New front door

Luca did a great job providing and installing our new front door. His attention to detail shows in the perfect trim around the inside of the door. His quote was also reasonably priced compared to other quotes we received. Thanks Luca!

Perfect!!!
I am glad you are happy. Thanks for your kindness. Please let me know if I can help you in the future with new projects. Thanks Luca

BrianM
BrianM

Door Window Replacement

Luca and his team are great! He was incredibly responsive, worked with us through all of our “changes” and was diligent in his time and availability.

Luca was super clean and respectful of our things. Highly recommend.

Thank you very much. Really appreciated. Thanks Luca

More about Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

Luca's Windows and Doors Inc. is focused on providing high-quality service in windows and doors with proven customer satisfaction. We customize each and every door to suit your needs.

We have expanded our services and now manufacture our own quality doors at our own facility. Visit us at our new location at 1090 Barmac Drive, North York, Ontario M9L 2X3

Call for a free quote!