Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

manny in Toronto
manny in Toronto

Exterior doors

Luca replaced both a front as well as a side door in our home and I could not be happier!. His attention to detail is is impeccable and advice is steller. Cost is very reasonable and I must say that he is a very pleasant person to deal with and a very upstanding person indeed. All being said, if anyone out there needs any work that Luca can perform, I'm sure that you will be very satisfied. It's been a tough 2020 and whenever possible, we should support the independent small business owner and help out each other whenever we can.

Thank you so much, a pleasure working with you. So far this is one of the best reviews that I've received, especially during this difficult year.
Thanks again, Luca

new entry door

Luca takes real pride in his work. Our front door turned out just the way I hoped, and he was totally reliable and professional to deal with throughout the process. Highly recommended!

Thank you very, really appreciated. A pleasure working with you. Luca

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Door Installation

We are very pleased that we were able to work with Luca. He replaced two exterior entry doors for us and they look great.

Luca was really good to work with (very friendly) and his workmanship is excellent.

I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing doors installed.

Thank you very much. A pleasure working with you. Thanks

Front door replacement

Luca replaced our front door with a new one. He did a fantastic and professional job. He paid attention to fine detail to make the end result perfect. I would highly recommend his work.

Thank you very much, a pleasure working with you and your family.
Luca

Tracey
Tracey

New front door- steel and glass

Luca removed our existing front door and frame and replaced with a new steel door and fiberglass frame. Throughout the process (before and after the install), he was very responsive and answered all of our questions promptly and thoroughly. Of the many door companies we contacted, he was the one we liked and trusted the most. We would not hesitate to use him again when we decide to replace our other doors.

Thank you very much. Looking forward to helping you with your next project. Luca

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Fibreglass Door Installation

We contacted several contractors to give us an estimate on a fibreglass entrance door. We knew from our initial meeting with Luca that his company would be the one we'd go with for several reasons:
1. Luca was knowledgeable and probably responded to any text messages or questions that I had regarding the installation of the door.

2. Initially, we had Luca come and quote us for Windows for the Spring of 2021. He was the only contractor who came with a tape measure and thoroughly measured each window on the inside and outside. You could tell his attention to detail from the initial meeting as he was quite meticulous and precise.

3. On the day of installation, he arrived promptly. He explained the whole process at varies points throughout the day. He was very good about sending us updates throughout the whole process (ie, staining the door, the glass inserts). He cleaned up the job site afterwards. The finished product was amazing. I can't stop looking at our new door.

I have very high standards for precision and attention to detail. Luca exceeded them. He is a true master of his craft and so easy to get along with. Thanks Luca! We look forward to future projects with you.

Mary-Ann & Rodrick

Thank you very much! Really appreciated your words. Looking forward to helping you with your next project. Luca

Jane MacLennan from Toronto
Jane MacLennan from Toronto

Patio Doors Look Great

Luca did a lovely job installing my third-floor patio doors. They’ve transformed my third storey loft and look great from the roof deck. He was a great help with the finishing trim for my sloping roof deck.

Thank you very much!
Really appreciated. Luca

New front door & storm door

Luca replaced my front door & storm door. Luca was very collaborative with finding the best solution to meet my needs. Once the doors were ready, it only took a day to install. Attention to detail during every step in the process. Great quality work, I love my new doors!

Thanks so much for your kind words. We really appreciated. Thanks Luca

Alex M.
Alex M.

Custom Windows and Door

Luca replaced several windows in addition to the marquee custom front door/window section and the main façade front window of our home, an update to a contemporary, minimalist style that is now the highlight of our older home. Luca was very patient with the boss during the design process as well as through the COVID-19 interruption and worked around our demanding schedules. We are very pleased with the results of his work, his client service and his way of managing and resolving unexpected difficulties. Highly recommended.

Thanks Alex really appreciated your kindness. Hopefully "we" made BOSS happy. ;)
Luca

Front Door

Luca did a fabulous job replacing my front door. He took the time to make sure the door functioned properly and was well sealed all around. He also always responded quickly to texts when I had any questions or concerns. We love the new door.

Thank you very much, really appreciated. A pleasure working with you. Luca

More about Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

COVID 19 Update - Dear Homeowners, we're here for your calls, emails and virtual meetings as needed while we're following all health and safety percautions as directed by the province.

***

Luca's Windows and Doors Inc. is focused on providing high-quality service in windows and doors with proven customer satisfaction. We customize each and every door to suit your needs.

We have expanded our services and now manufacture our own quality doors at our own facility. Visit us at our new location at 1090 Barmac Drive, North York, Ontario M9L 2X3

Call for a free quote!