Luca's Windows and Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1090 Barmac Drive North York ON M9L 2X3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Luca's Windows and Doors Inc.

Reviews for Luca's Windows and Doors Inc.

RRPalomo
RRPalomo

Separate Side Entrance Door Installation

Project includes a Separate Side Entrance Door Installation and an interior side door. Thank you Luca for a job well done! Thanks for the attention to detail, good quality workmanship and the flexibility in accommodating our requests/changes. Hope to work with you again in our future home projects!

Thank you for your words. Looking forward to help you with others projects in the near future. Thanks Luca

bczaban
bczaban

Back door replacement

I needed to replace my back door. Luca gave me some good suggestions and the door is lovely. Luca arrived on time and was highly organized which made the work and cleanup proceed very efficiently. The install was a bit complex and Luca patiently worked out solutions for things as they came up. His workmanship and attention to detail was exceptional. I highly recommend Luca and I’ll be calling on him again to replace a few windows in the near future. I love my new door - thank you, Luca!!!

Thank you so much. I'll be happy to help you with your next project. Luca

Donna
Donna

Replaced front door

Luca did an amazing job replacing our front door. From beginning to end he was very responsive and communicated every step of the way. He met all our expectations and we are very happy with our new door. I would not hesitate recommending him to anyone looking for new doors and windows. A pleasure to work with!!

Great, thank you. Really appreciated your nice comments. Please let me know if I can help you with new projects in the future. Luca

Marta
Marta

Replaced four doors

I knew I was going to hire Luca as soon as I met him. He listened to my requests and followed through accordingly. Very reliable. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Thank you very, really appreciated. Luca

fiberglass door - side entry

Communication was easy, Luca was in touch as needed. He helped simplify the process of deciding on a functional and attractive door.

The door was installed promptly and looks beautiful, my architect has recommended it to other clients. I'm not sure how well it functions as we haven't moved in yet but feel confident that if there are any issues Luca will be responsive and helpful again.

Great thanks. I'll be glad to help you with new projects in the future. Luca

Andre
Andre

Replacement windows and doors.

Luca did a great job at a reasonable price and manged our expectations for timing and installation. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you very much, a pleasure working with you and your parents. Luca

Geroragona
Geroragona

Basement Windows

Luca installed new basement windows at my house in Toronto. We are very pleased with Luca's work! He was very professional and did an amazing job retrofitting our windows in an old house. I highly recommend Luca's Windows and Doors! Don't bother shopping around for other quotes, Luca's price is very competitive and his workmanship is outstanding.

Thank you for your review, really appreciated. Luca

corinna
corinna

Front Door

Luca was very nice to work with and he did a good job installing our new front door!

Thank you very much. I'll be glad to help you with any other new projects. Luca

Amin
Amin

Entrance door and window

Luca did a brick to brick installation of my entrance door and window. He is very punctual and neat in doing the job. Highly recommended!

Thank you. Really nice working for nice people like you. Luca

Phil
Phil

Window installation

Luca installed 6 SDL windows with tricky work removing the dividers from the old windows and re-installing on the new windows. He showed up on time, kept me fully informed, and finished in one day. It's great to find a contractor who returns your calls, does what he says he will, is on time, and is polite too! Would highly recommend.

Thank you very much! Let us know if we can help you with others projects in the future. Luca

More about Luca's Windows and Doors Inc.

Luca's Windows and Doors Inc. is focused on providing high-quality service in windows and doors with proven customer satisfaction.

We customize each and every door to suit your needs.

We have expanded our services and now manufacture our own quality doors at our own facility.

Visit us at our new location at 1090 Barmac Drive, North York, Ontario M9L 2X3