Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

Tracey
Tracey

New front door- steel and glass

Luca removed our existing front door and frame and replaced with a new steel door and fiberglass frame. Throughout the process (before and after the install), he was very responsive and answered all of our questions promptly and thoroughly. Of the many door companies we contacted, he was the one we liked and trusted the most. We would not hesitate to use him again when we decide to replace our other doors.

Thank you very much. Looking forward to helping you with your next project. Luca

Jane MacLennan from Toronto
Jane MacLennan from Toronto

Patio Doors Look Great

Luca did a lovely job installing my third-floor patio doors. They’ve transformed my third storey loft and look great from the roof deck. He was a great help with the finishing trim for my sloping roof deck.

Thank you very much!
Really appreciated. Luca

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Fibreglass Door Installation

We contacted several contractors to give us an estimate on a fibreglass entrance door. We knew from our initial meeting with Luca that his company would be the one we'd go with for several reasons:
1. Luca was knowledgeable and probably responded to any text messages or questions that I had regarding the installation of the door.

2. Initially, we had Luca come and quote us for Windows for the Spring of 2021. He was the only contractor who came with a tape measure and thoroughly measured each window on the inside and outside. You could tell his attention to detail from the initial meeting as he was quite meticulous and precise.

3. On the day of installation, he arrived promptly. He explained the whole process at varies points throughout the day. He was very good about sending us updates throughout the whole process (ie, staining the door, the glass inserts). He cleaned up the job site afterwards. The finished product was amazing. I can't stop looking at our new door.

I have very high standards for precision and attention to detail. Luca exceeded them. He is a true master of his craft and so easy to get along with. Thanks Luca! We look forward to future projects with you.

Mary-Ann & Rodrick

Thank you very much! Really appreciated your words. Looking forward to helping you with your next project. Luca

New front door & storm door

Luca replaced my front door & storm door. Luca was very collaborative with finding the best solution to meet my needs. Once the doors were ready, it only took a day to install. Attention to detail during every step in the process. Great quality work, I love my new doors!

Thanks so much for your kind words. We really appreciated. Thanks Luca

Alex M.
Alex M.

Custom Windows and Door

Luca replaced several windows in addition to the marquee custom front door/window section and the main façade front window of our home, an update to a contemporary, minimalist style that is now the highlight of our older home. Luca was very patient with the boss during the design process as well as through the COVID-19 interruption and worked around our demanding schedules. We are very pleased with the results of his work, his client service and his way of managing and resolving unexpected difficulties. Highly recommended.

Thanks Alex really appreciated your kindness. Hopefully "we" made BOSS happy. ;)
Luca

Front Door

Luca did a fabulous job replacing my front door. He took the time to make sure the door functioned properly and was well sealed all around. He also always responded quickly to texts when I had any questions or concerns. We love the new door.

Thank you very much, really appreciated. A pleasure working with you. Luca

Kris
Kris

Front door installation

I contacted Luca and he came over the next day, spending time explaining all my options clearly and thoroughly that I was able to make a decision while he was there. He responded promptly throughout the process. The day of the instal, he showed a high level of professionalism and also pride in his work. I am thrilled with the work he did and the new door. Even my teenage son who is hard to impress was enthusiastic about it! I would highly recommend using his service.

Great, thank you very much !!! Really appreciated your kind words. Your new door really looks nice!!!
Luca

Andrew L.
Andrew L.

Install two new doors

Very well done. Luca communicates well and his work is excellent. I would recommend him without reservation.

Thank you very much. Looking forward to helping you new project in the future. Thanks Luca

Mark
Mark

Front door

We contracted Luca to install a new fibreglass front door in our 1920s Toronto home. Luca is truly an artisan who takes pride in his work and who will not cut corners or compromise in quality. From start to finish Luca advised us well. It's not easy for a layperson to envision what a particular door, frame and colour choice will look like. Luca first sounded out what we were looking for and then made excellent recommendations that resulted in a far more attractive final product than we could have chosen ourselves, with just the right combination of modern features and traditional look that fits with the existing building. He also managed to match the wood grain and stain of the door frame with our existing oak panelling. I highly recommend him and will definitely contract him again for our next window and door project.

Excellent!! Thank you so much, really appreciated. We couldn't ask for more appreciation. Luca

Chris a.
Chris a.

Window and door replacement

We contracted Luca to replace an old window and double-door leading out to our deck, with a new window and sliding glass door with a screen. The work was done professionally and as promised, and we are happy with the results. Luca took the time to explain the details of what was involved with the job, and no interior damage was done in framing. We would highly recommend Luca's Windows and Doors Inc. to others.

Than you very much. Luca

More about Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

COVID 19 Update - Dear Homeowners, we're here for your calls, emails and virtual meetings as needed while we're following all health and safety percautions as directed by the province.

***

Luca's Windows and Doors Inc. is focused on providing high-quality service in windows and doors with proven customer satisfaction. We customize each and every door to suit your needs.

We have expanded our services and now manufacture our own quality doors at our own facility. Visit us at our new location at 1090 Barmac Drive, North York, Ontario M9L 2X3

Call for a free quote!