Luca's Windows and Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1090 Barmac Drive North York ON M9L 2X3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Luca's Windows and Doors Inc.

Reviews for Luca's Windows and Doors Inc.

Andre

Luca did a great job at a reasonable price and manged our expectations for timing and installation. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you very much, a pleasure working with you and your parents. Luca

Geroragona

Luca installed new basement windows at my house in Toronto. We are very pleased with Luca's work! He was very professional and did an amazing job retrofitting our windows in an old house. I highly recommend Luca's Windows and Doors! Don't bother shopping around for other quotes, Luca's price is very competitive and his workmanship is outstanding.

Thank you for your review, really appreciated. Luca

corinna

Luca was very nice to work with and he did a good job installing our new front door!

Thank you very much. I'll be glad to help you with any other new projects. Luca

Amin

Luca did a brick to brick installation of my entrance door and window. He is very punctual and neat in doing the job. Highly recommended!

Thank you. Really nice working for nice people like you. Luca

Phil

Luca installed 6 SDL windows with tricky work removing the dividers from the old windows and re-installing on the new windows. He showed up on time, kept me fully informed, and finished in one day. It's great to find a contractor who returns your calls, does what he says he will, is on time, and is polite too! Would highly recommend.

Thank you very much! Let us know if we can help you with others projects in the future. Luca

anonymous

Luca helped me find a new door that suited the house, made recommendations on the material to be used and did a beautiful job. His price was very fair and the end product secure and well done

Thank you very much. A pleasure working with nice people like you. Luca

sandra_ho_2005

I am very pleased with Luca's job. The front of my home is absolutely stunning and I would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend. He completed the job efficiently and in an organized manner.

Thank you, I am very happy that you liked so much your new custom door. Luca

Siby in Mississauga

We contacted Luca because of the positive reviews on Homestars and I can say we were not disappointed. From the beginning of the project Luca provided superior customer service. He was listened to us in terms of the look we wanted and he was able to help us create the perfect door to suite our house. As for the quality of his work - Luca is fantastic - we love our door and receive compliments on it all the time! I would recommend Luca to anyone looking for window or doors.

Thank you for your words. Really appreciated. Please let me know if I can help you in the future with any other project. Luca

DL

Great service and final product is excellent! Would recommend this company to any family and friends

Thank you for your review. I am happy you guys loved the new front door. Thanks Luca

Gideon

Luca was very professional. He did the work with real care and attention to detail. He also did the work quickly -- completing the job in about two days. We were very pleased with how good the windows looked! Highly recommended!

Thanks. A pleasure working with nice people like you. Really appreciated. Luca

More about Luca's Windows and Doors Inc.

Luca's Windows and Doors Inc. is focused on providing high-quality service in windows and doors with proven customer satisfaction.

We customize each and every door to suit your needs.

We have expanded our services and now manufacture our own quality doors at our own facility.

Visit us at our new location at 1090 Barmac Drive, North York, Ontario M9L 2X3