Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

Sandi from Etobicoke
Sandi from Etobicoke

Replace side door to house

Luca is a man of excellent workmanship! I love my new door. The old one was an eyesorepoorly installed and drafty. Luca custom made the new door to my specs. He had a wonky, old structure to work with and made magic happen! His attention to the smallest of details is impeccable. Im looking forward to replacing my front door someday soon and will definitely hire Luca again.

Thank you!! You what they say, happy customers happy life!! ;)
A pleasure working with you. Thanks Luca

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

New Front Door

Luca came to our home and provided various options for our new front door. Once the materials were ready, Luca and his assistant came on time on the specified date. They finished the demo of the old door quickly, cleanly and efficiently. After some adjustments to the frame, the installation of new door and side windows went very well and Luca spent considerable time on the fittings (foam insulation and caulking). Then they cleaned up the site completely. We are very happy with the results and we love our new front door. Thanks for the fantastic job Luca.

Excellent!! Thank you so much, a pleasure working with you.

Kathy & Don in Pickering
Kathy & Don in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Side Door Replacement

We contacted Luca on a Thursday and he arrived the next day to give us a quote on replacing our wonky side door. Since the day we bought the house the door never closed properly and you could feel the cold coming in during the winter. Six days later he was back at our house to install the new side door. It now closes perfectly, with a new deadbolt lock and the trim work is excellent. We have more doors that need replacing and will be using Luca for them also! More photos to follow.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your feed back. Luca

Product (large windows) installation and molding

Dealing with Lucca was an exceptional experience. He is very thorough and meticulous. I have already recommended him to my friends
Allen M.

Thank you very much! A pleasure working for you and your family.

Hortense in Toronto
Hortense in Toronto

Love my new door!

Totally happy with my new door.
From start to finish Luca did an excellent job
I highly recommend Luca's Windows and Doors.

Thank you, I am glad that you're happy!

Elaine
Elaine
0 reviews Milton, ON

Front Door

Luca is a great guy with great service. We replaced our front door and Luca was very knowledgeable about changing our double doors into one big beautiful door with a sidelight. Would highly recommend Luca for any door project.

Thank you so much, really appreciated!

Sabina  H. from Thornhill
Sabina H. from Thornhill

Patio Door replacement

Luca is my go to person when it comes to doors. I had to replace my patio door due to break-in and Luca was able to replace the patio door the next day. Luca did a very good job in installing the sliding door. He is reliable and professional, I recommend him always with no hesitation.

Thank you Sabina really appreciated, a pleasure working for you. Luca

kseong
kseong

Owner of gorgeous new door

Change the front door. Was particular about the details, but Luca was available via text/call to help me decide on the right door. Work was done fast and well on day of installation. Happy with my new door, and do get many compliments.
Awaiting follow up service which is standard of Luca's after installation client satisfaction process.

Hi and thank you so much. A pleasure working with you. Luca

Beautiful door replacement

We badly needed to replace our old, cracked wooden front door but everytime we tried, we got overwhelmed. Having contractors come look at it and offer us a giant ugly vinyl box (frame and door) to place on the front of our house was really depressing. When we met Luca he guided us through a catalogue of beautiful steel doors, and steered us toward styles and finishes that would suit our brick facade and also our interior. We went with a wood grain. Luca also suggested a window to add more light to our dark entrance way.
Installation day came and the installation was immaculate. The old door and frame —as well as the old screen door—was removed and the new frame and door was expertly installed. I was particularly impressed with the clean workmanship, and the lovely matte black lock set that works so much better than our old one. Above all, I’m glad we went with the wood grain finish. Natural looking and nice colour. With this new steel door and great lock, I feel our home is much more secure. I couldn’t be happier with its appearance, both from the inside and exterior. Beautiful job, thank you Luca!

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure working with nice people like you. We will be glad to help you in the future with new windows and doors project. Thanks, Luca

Door and Window installation

Highly recommend Luca for any door/window job you are looking for. He is professional, clean and an all around great guy!

Used him 5 years ago and didn’t hesitate to call him back when we were looking at doing more work.

You will not be disappointed with the great work you will receive from Luca’s Window and Doors Inc!

Thank you for your appreciation, a pleasure working for you and your family. Thanks

More about Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

COVID 19 Update - Dear Homeowners, we're here for your calls, emails and virtual meetings as needed while we're following all health and safety percautions as directed by the province.

***

Luca's Windows and Doors Inc. is focused on providing high-quality service in windows and doors with proven customer satisfaction. We customize each and every door to suit your needs.

We have expanded our services and now manufacture our own quality doors at our own facility. Visit us at our new location at 1090 Barmac Drive, North York, Ontario M9L 2X3

Call for a free quote!