You Move Me - Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington

Moving & Storage
4305 Fairview Street Burlington ON L7L 2A4
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Burlington  >  You Move Me - Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington

Reviews for You Move Me - Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington

donna_dpayne in Burlington, Ontario
donna_dpayne in Burlington, Ontario

Move

I have used You Move Me for 4 different moves. I WILL NOT ever use them again. It has been the most frustrating and costly experience. Our move was July 2018, we experienced damage to walls (punctures, dents and scratches), ceiling, hardwood floors (scratches from dragging furniture), wood railing and several pieces of furniture were damaged and missing parts. It is 1 month later and after many emails, phone calls and a meeting with the Franchise owner "Jimmy" nothing has been done. You recommend a company based on their service and how they remedy any problems. Needless to say would never recommend YOU MOVE ME again.

Jan Pam in Burlington
Jan Pam in Burlington

You Move Me Burlington moving services

Had to make arrangements last minute for a move. I was totally amazed that they were able to accommodate me. They were on time and Carlos, Bright and Jim were very professional and so friendly. And it was on one of the hottest days, May 31st. Wonderful company. 100% satisfaction.

shanna from Etobicoke
shanna from Etobicoke

Quick Move within same condo building

First time using You Move Me. Lucian and Louis were my movers. The young men were efficient, professional and courteous. They arrived on time and started work immediately. They completed the move in less time than I was quoted, which made the price cheaper (always a bonus). I would use this company again.

Dear Shanna, Thanks so much for this awesome review. I will pass this along to the crew members who moved you. Kind regards, Jimmy McGavin

MicheleR in Burlington
MicheleR in Burlington

Quick and easy move

Movers arrived on time and made the process absolutely painless. Excellent service with very pleasant employees. I would certainly recommend this company should you need to move a family member into long-term care, or have the need for a small move.

Dear Michele, Thank you so much for this awesome review. I will pass this along to the crew members. Kind regards, Jimmy McGavin

Judy S
Judy S

GREAT MOVING TEAM

This company delivers what it advertises.
We had a super moving co-ordinator who sent us a great moving team.
Everyone was professional and proficient...and oh so nice!
Our move was completed perfectly.
The movers ensured all of our furniture was properly wrapped and kept the houses clean, no easy task as it was a very slushy day.
Thank you....oh and as promised I did get my cup of coffee!

Hello Judy, Thank you so much for this awesome review and very happy you were pleased. I will pass this long to the crew members. Kind regards, Jimmy McGavin

Miklos in Oakville
Miklos in Oakville

Complete household move - 2 trucks

You Move Me helped to move a large household with lots of content in an extremely professional way. They were timely, cheerful, fast (wow I am still impressed how easily they moved our super heavy treadmill) and careful. They loaded two trucks - and when unloaded they carefully placed everything (and some items we gave a wrong location for - so they moved those). When they left all was clean (no dinged walls, no broken items). We used other movers before (and looked at 4 others this time): in the future it is only You Move Me for us!

Hello Miklos, Thank you so much for this awesome review. I will pass this along to the crew member. Kindest regards, Jimmy McGavin YMM GTA West

Bari in Oakville
Bari in Oakville

Minor move within Oakville

This is the second time I have used You Move Me. Friendly and courteous service from the team in both moves. Timely and efficient, made sure the fridge would fit through a condo door, put it back together with no fuss and in great condition. Would certainly recommend this group in the Oakville/Burlington area.
Bari Atkinson

Dear Bari, Thank you for this and so happy we were able to move you again. I will make sure the crew receives your awesome notes. Kind regards, Jimmy McGavin GTA West

Best Experience with two moves

We used You Move Me for a move from a house in Burlington to an apartment in Toronto and then from Toronto to Oakville on two separate occasions.

They arrived on time, called me the day before and eased my mind since booking four months ago. We did our own packing in boxes. Guys were great! Office was clear on cost and travel time to and from.

Would not hesitate to use them again!

So happy to hear you enjoyed our services and thank you for this awesome review. I will make sure to pass this along to the team members who moved you. Jimmy GTA West

G
G

Washer / dryer relocation within home

I contacted You Move Me to move my washer and dryer out of my mudroom and into a new basement laundry room after another company I had scheduled for the job didn’t turn up. I was in a time crunch since my plumber was leaving for vacation the next day and had already disconnected the appliances and I didn’t want to wait till he returned to do laundry!! Jimmy and Trimaine arrived promptly the next morning and effortlessly moved both appliances into the basement. The plumber was able to drop by that same day reconnecting the washer dryer. Thank you You Move Me - I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your service

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. I'm happy to hear you were pleased with our services. I'll make sure to share this with the crew.
Kind regards from GTA West

Rogue  in ??????????
Rogue in ??????????
1 review Burlington, ON

Rain or shine these movers deliver.

Kevin and his crew did an amazing job getting us into our new home. Courteous, professional and top notch. I would highly recommend them. Thanks for your hard work guys!

Thank you so much for this review. I will let the crew know. Kind regards, Jimmy McGavin

More about You Move Me - Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington

If you’re moving in Oakville, you’re in the right place. You Move Me is your favorite local movers in Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington, and the Greater Toronto Area! If you think we’re just here to pick up your boxes, think again. As a full-service moving company, You Move Me will help ...