Alpine Coast Mechanical

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Port Moody  >  Alpine Coast Mechanical

Reviews for Alpine Coast Mechanical

Margarita Kisseleva from Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

I was really glad and lucky when I picked up Alpine Coast Mechanical for doing sheet metal work in our house. My personal thank you to Robert Sargent for the work done. Quite few Plumbing and Heating companies from the Fortis list do this type of work. And among of these few some sound as I would named Ralph Lauren in plumbing and heating business. I mean prices. Robert gave absolutely reasonable price without any non refundable deposit up front. Excellent job, reasonable price, good customer service. Thank you Alpine Coast Mechanical, thank you Robert.

1 review Richmond, BC

Robert connected all my plumbing fixtures in my bathrooms and kitchen. He did a great job and his work is very detailed and professional. I am very satisfied with his work.

Tim from West Vancouver
5 reviews West Vancouver, BC

I have known Robert at Alpine Coast Mechanical for over five years. We are fortunate to have had Rob complete large renovation projects on three of our houses. The reason why with always go back to Alpine Coast Mechanical is that Rob is a very professional tradesman. This is because he is thorough with all the work he undertakes, making sure that work is done to code, communicates very effectively with his clients, offers a very competitive quote and goes the step to make sure that his clients are happy.
Our most extensive job was recently with our current house. Rob is not only a plumbing and heating specialist, he is also a very skilled tradesman in other areas, such as framing, dry walling, and installing windows. The wonderful thing is that Rob is effectively a one stop shop. This enables the timing of the project to run smoothly and avoids extra tradesman costs. Not only that , but the quality of all Rob’s work is exceptional, as can be seen in our attached photo of our new master suite bathroom that Rob constructed.
We have gladly given Rob many recommendations and referrals in recent years. He is a very hard working family man, who has ethics and integrity.

Shahin Dashtgard from Port Moody
5 reviews Port Moody, BC

We hired Robert to replace our furnace with a high efficiency one. He went out of his way to find us a suitable model that was economically priced as our old one stopped working and we were tight on cash. However, a year later, the furnace started to leak. I called Robert to ask him to repair it and he said that it was unreasonable to ask him to do the work for free and that was no warranty on labour. In fact, I was made to feel like it was my fault that I have the furnace I have even though I know nothing about furnaces and rely on the expert to get me the right product. Although I was an initially quite pleased with this company, I would no longer recommend them for furnace-related work.