HeatWorks Plumbing & Gas

Reviews for HeatWorks Plumbing & Gas

Ryan
Ryan
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Hot water tank replacement, garborator, range hood install, bathroom fan replace

High quality work. Tyler was good at explaining the details of the work that had to be done. I was charged a fair price. I felt he was committed to not leaving until we were fully satisfied with the job, which we were. I would recommend Tyler and plan to use him again for future projects.

Thank you kindly for your business and support towards HeatWorks! I'm grateful for the review!

Marvin R.
Marvin R.
1 review Langley, BC

Hot Water Tank Replacement

I purchased a townhouse built in 2005 about 18 months ago. It still had the original hot water tank. That made it at least 12 years old. After some research, I had learned that the expected lifespan of a hot water tank is roughly 10 years and sometimes even less.

My water heater was living on borrowed time. I did not want to roll the dice with an employee from a big plumbing firm. Sometimes you get a good time. Other times you don't. Neither did I want to deal with the inconvenience of a potential emergency call out and a possible insurance claim.

So I checked the HomeStar reviews for an independent experienced professional. Tyler had excellent reviews. He lived up to his billing. Tyler was prompt and professional. In fact, he arrived a few minutes early.

We arranged for an appointment after work and the work was completed in a couple of hours. When the original tank was emptied, there was clear signs of corrosion and rust. Tyler took care of the old tank and the packaging for the new one. No mess to clean up.

In addition, to the hot water tank, I was having some water pressure issues and was worried about the rubber hoses hooked up to the washer on the upper floor. I had heard too many stories from friends and family about dealing with burst water hoses and the aftermath of expensive repairs and insurance companies. Tyler adjusted the water pressure. He man handled the stacked washer and dryer pretty much by himself to replace the rubber hoses with braided hoses.

The new tank is at the top. The black connections shown in the picture of the new tank is the added insulation Tyler added to the connections. The old one is at the bottom.

Tyler explained everything that was involved with the job and answered any questions that I had. It is clear that doing top notch work and having a good reputation with his customers is important to him. It shows in his work.

I'm truly grateful for the great review, the effort, thought and it's detail! Thank you kindly for your business!

Philip
Philip
1 review Vancouver, BC

Hot water tank replacement

Tyler put in a new water tank for me as quoted. He rectified a problem made by the previous installer. He tested for leaks and carbon monoxide with me when I requested. Nice guy and professional. I will call him for all my future plumbing and heating needs.

Thank you for your kind words and choosing HeatWorks! I'm grateful.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Top Notch Service

Tyler has been doing jobs for Orrange Kitchen + Bar for over 4 years.
He is always the utmost professional and his work is second to none!
If you have a job to get done - HeatWorks Plumbing & Gas is the place to call!!

Thank you kindly for choosing HeatWorks, always a pleasure. I'm grateful for the kind words.

harry in Surrey
harry in Surrey
1 review Delta, BC

no hot water

I got home from work around 9:30pm, to discover I had no hot water. I called heatworks, who installed my hot water tank 3 years ago, and to my surprise, Tyler answered. He told me what the problem was, and then coached me through fixing it. I not only was able to have hot shower that night, I also saved myself at least a $100 call out fee - exceptional customer service! I will definitely be calling Heatworks again, for any Plumbing needs.

Thank you kindly for choosing HeatWorks! I'm truly grateful for your kind supportive words.

1 review Langley, BC

Refused to guarantee his work

Tyler appears professional and maintains a clean work area, but when I was charged an emergency call rate in error when I had a prebooked appointment, his response was, he would no longer guarantee his work and do not contact him again, it was very strange and very unprofessional. We did have a leak from his work only 3 weeks later and called another plumber.

This makes no sense to me as I handle all calls and appointments and would never handle the situation the way you describe nor was any of your concerns brought to my attention. It comes as a shock and I'd be more than happy to help out. We give a standard one year labour warranty. All clients are charged a call out fee which is standard in the Industry, "That's how we offset the costs of operating a business." When a part has a limited warranty or no warranty coverage from the manufacturer or fails do to homeowner negligence or tampering, it is "NOT" the responsibility of HeatWorks Plumbing & Gas HVAC to cover it out of pocket. We also hold right to refuse business from dishonest clientele that use elevated offensive fowl language to communicate. We simply will not stand for any abuse towards HeatWorks staff do to entitled beliefs.

joeabenante
joeabenante
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Hot Water System

We have used Tyler many times in our Family including my Daughter getting work also done. Tyler is a professional Tradesman and very personable. Always leaves the place clean and also follows up to make sure we are satisfied with the his work. I have recommended Tyler to others and will continue to use him in the future.

DCheung
DCheung
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Furnace replacement

I would highly recommend Tyler for your heat and plumbing needs. He replaced a dying furnace that was only 5 years old and had been shoddily patched by the original contractors who built our house. I have to say it took a bit of time to get used to a 2-stage furnace over a conventional one, but we are very happy that the new furnace heats our place better, especially with the snowy winter we just experienced!

siavash
siavash
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Household Plumbing: faucet, toilet, and replacing old valves

Tyler was quick, thorough and detailed. He is an honest and good-natured person and was a pleasure to have him work at both my Mom's and my sister's. I highly recommend him.

Chris in Surrey
Chris in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Replacing the caulking of the kitchen (under-mount) sink

Noticed water leak from the sink on Saturday evening. Initially googled for a plumber with good review but failed to find one. However, found this homestars.com website. Initially I was not too sure even this site was legit or not but as I read the reviews of others, I got to know more about this site and also about Tyler from Heatworks. I contacted multiple companies with good reviews and Tyler was the first one to get back to me. Remember, it was Saturday evening and the companies with automatic answering machine said they will get back to me on Monday (I did get many calls back from them this morning as they said). Well, setting up appointment was easy, Tyler showed up on time at 9:15 AM and finished the job within the hours that he promised. I know it was a small job but it was done to the perfection.
One thing to note is that Tyler is the guy on his company website. It made me feel better to know who is coming to my house.
I already passed on his contact and also about this website to my coworkers and friends.
Highly recommend both.

More about HeatWorks Plumbing & Gas

Heatworks Plumbing & Gas specializes in Tankless on Demand, high efficient furnaces, boilers, hot water tanks, plumbing and gas repairs and FortisBC Energy Star rebates. High Quality Service is Heatworks Plumbing & Gas' focus. Heatworks Plumbing & Gas takes extra effort to ensure all their clients are satisfied and content ...