Perimeter Drainage Ltd

MartinN from Vancouver
MartinN from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Draintile Replacement and Foundation Waterproofing

We own a 1940's era home that came with no work history, a leaky basement, cracked foundation and faulty draintile. After meeting with several contractors we met Craig from Perimeter and we were thoroughly impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. The Perimeter crew showed up a few days and enthusiastically started digging. The crew were open to questions and super friendly and made an extra effort to keep everything tidy and clean. Once we started to uncover the draintile we uncovered more than a few issues but Craig and the Perimeter crew handled them with care and developed solutions on the spot. My wife and I are very pleased with the work and now confident that our leaky basement is a thing of the past. If you want it done right, hire Perimeter Drainage.

Don Vance in Toronto
Don Vance in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

video drain tiles and remove blockage

Craig was here on time and he and his partner completed the job efficiently. He went the extra mile by contacting the District of North Vancouver and arranging for them to come out to deal with the problem.
I would recommend this company to anybody needing such service.
Don Vance

momochichi40 in Vancouver
momochichi40 in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

water pipe replacement

Craig came over to assess our water pipe issue. He was on time, efficient and very professional.
All the crews was very reliable and friendly. Everything went through as promised and I was very impressed by the quick turn around. Thank you for helping me to go through the stressful time with a great sense of humor! The most reliable contractor I have ever hired.

jollybarb in North Vancouver
jollybarb in North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Upgrade drainage on 1947 home

Chris and his team did a terrific job replacing the almost non existent drainage in our 1947 home. The guys worked so hard, hand digging most of the work and dealing with ginormous rocks in the front yard. Holy moly, I swear that one was the size of a VW Beetle!! It was at least the size of a FIAT 500! Needless to say, it's still in the ground but they worked around it and I am still amazed at that. Equally amazing is how clean they worked and that is something I really value in a contractor. We need to re-landscape but that was in the plans anyway. Now we have a blank slate and everything is so CLEAN!! Did I mention how clean they work? ;) And, as a side note, the crew were all very personable and even happily collected my wandering dog when she noticed a gate that wasn't closed because they were working in the area and I had mistakenly let the dogs out into the yard. I'm confident that our basement will remain dry and comfortable. Great team - highly recommend them.

Fraser in Toronto
Fraser in Toronto

Drain tile repair

Perimeter Drainage is a company you can count on. Fast response and top notch staff.

We had a blockage in our drain tile...called Perimeter and they fixed the problem that another company couldn't.

I would refer Perimeter anytime.

Michael Hagel in Vancouver
Michael Hagel in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Drainage for house

Chris and his team at Perimeter did a fantastic job on our drainage. We have an old house and were concerned about the drain tile. Perimeter took the time to explain everything that they were doing. They even went so far to help us move some trees so they were not damaged during the excavation. They kept the site clean and safe during the project. They finished on time and on budget. We have recommended Perimeter Drainage on many occasions and will continue to do so.

Cordmaker in North Vancouver
Cordmaker in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Replacement of sewer pipe.

We are very happy and very impressed by the work done for us by Chris and the boys from Perimeter Drainage. Their approach to the project was informed and innovative. They kept us in the loop the whole time and were very professional. More over, they finished the work in a very timely fashion for a fair and reasonable rate. They are an example of the kind of company you can trust.

Vaughan from North Vancouver
Vaughan from North Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Household drainage

A professional and thorough job. The foremen Chris and Craig were good communicators and a pleasure to deal with. They did it on time and on budget and were flexible when needed, as we were also redoing the garden at the same time. Definitely would recommend to any homeowner or contractor.

Thanks Vaughan. It was a pleasure working with you and your contractor. Hope the rest of your project goes well.

B&B Masonry
B&B Masonry
7 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Excavation, Sewage line repair and backfill

Perimeter Drainage was hired to partially excavate the frontage of a home that I was contracting in Lynn Valley. The work involved also the repair of a broken sewage line and the supply and installation of backfill materials. Perimeter drainage was diligent in the performance of their work and I was satisfied with the result. I can highly recommend the services of Perimeter Drainage. Thank you

Thank you for the review. We work hard to please our customers.

More about Perimeter Drainage Ltd

Providing the best residential drainage service on the North Shore and Vancouver West Side including storm and sanitary sewers, drainage and waterlines. We install new drainage and replace existing drainage systems, install new pump systems, replace waterlines, perform preventative maintenance on pump systems, drainage and sewer lines to reduce chances ...
Looking for Drainage Contractors pros in North Vancouver?