Pacific Pride Painting

North Vancouver BC V7G 2H6

Reviews for Pacific Pride Painting

Anita from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

I called Pacific Pride Painting a long time ago, but i remember they were very precise on their questions on what kind of service I needed which is good as they would understand what i wanted verses just painting. I needed only one room to be painted and they sent over a John to take a look at the room and provided be a varity of colors to choose from. John gave me his opinion and suggestion which gave me a different prospective. John did a wonderful job, he covered the floors applied more than two layers of paint. When he was done, I did not see any splotches or uneven coverage. I remember the price was reasonable it was around $300 for a large room.