Shades And Hues

Reviews for Shades And Hues

Joshua in Brampton
Joshua in Brampton

Excellent Service & Workmanship

We have used Rebecca and her team on multiple projects now and we won't use anyone else. She and her team have handled both indoor and outdoor work for us, from the entire interior of the home (including difficult to paint exposed brick) to an intricate and detailed wood porch on the front of the house. Their approach and interactions are professional throughout and the work is always executed beyond our expectations. She and her crew are timely and maintain a tidy and orderly work space as well. I highly recommend.

Ongoing Painting Services

Shades + Hues has done multiple projects for both myself personally + my clients. Rebecca + her team are responsive, quick to turnaround service from initial request. They are courteous, polite + do a great job! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Lots of painting inside and out

A great experience start to finish. A reliable team that did a great job prepping painting and cleaning up. I totally recommend Rebecca and all her painters. Your home or office are in great hands.

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Full House Painting

Rebecca and her team were fantastic. Extremely professional, excellent service and craftsmanship.

Her team did a great job, and helped us with a few tough decisions.

A pleasure to work with, and super happy with the results.

More about Shades And Hues

Hi, I’m Rebecca Grossman, owner of Shades and Hues serving the GTHA. Specializing in Forest Hill, Rosedale, Leaside, York Mills, Richmond Hill and Thornhill. If you are like most people, a paint job is a commoditized service that ends when the final coat dries up. You simply want the job ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Retailers pros in Vaughan?