Oakville Fence Repair

Reviews for Oakville Fence Repair

Juanita Pretorius in Oakville
Juanita Pretorius in Oakville

Unreliable Unreliable and Unreliable

I contacted Yuri to mend my fence. We agreed on a date and Yuri did not show up on the agreed date. I contacted him and he promised to come the following day. I contacted him again and he promised to come the following day. My neighbour then contacted him and e promised to come the following week. Six weeks later and we still have a broken fence.

Sam
Sam

Fence repair

Excellent response time to the estimate request. Started the job on time. The work completed by Yuri was excellent. We were very impressed with the repairs, clean up and the fact that he completed the job even though it ran into the weekend. We have asked them to return build privacy fencing for us. We would would highly recommend Oakville Fence Repair for any of your fencing, decking needs etc.

Replace pole and replace boards

Great company to work with. Responded to my message same day . Quote over the phone. Yuri Experience, fast, very clean and take old boards away . Well done. Would recommend

DMDB in Oakville
DMDB in Oakville

Fence Repair

Wonderful to work with this company, honest, timely and kept their promise and all of that and the work was excellent quality. Thank you for the great work this past summer we truly appreciated it and thank you for your attention to detail and the cleanup afterwards...you are 'best-in-class' in our view.

fence repair

Excellent job for repair our fence was broken by wind/storm. It's a very professional and honest job. We are very happy the final job. We will recommend to our friends.

Gary in Oakville
Gary in Oakville

Post repair.

The fence now looks great. Yuri & Will were professional & pleasant. They deservedly take pride in their work.
They left our property neat and clean after repairing several fence posts.
We'll certainly be calling them again should more posts need replacing.

Rob in Oakville
Rob in Oakville

Post repair

Was delighted with the quality of service with Oakville Fence Repair. Completely reasonably priced, with leeway in both directions. We were struggling with our fence for months and searching for the right people to fix it and these guys just swooped in, did the job, and our problem is was solved. I recommend their services to anyone struggling with keeping up with their home right now.

Mike T from Oakville
Mike T from Oakville

Repair Fence

Yuri was one of three companies I called for a quote to repair part of my fence that was falling down. Yuri was the only one to give me an honest recommendation of what needed to be done, what should be done, and what doesn't need to be done. Yuri's honesty saved me money relative to other quotes, and most likely saved other parts of my fence from falling down. He came when he said he would, the workmanship was top-notch, and at our request, he was extremely careful not to damage the surrounding garden (not an easy feat). If the other side of my fence falls down, Yuri will be my only call

SM
SM

Fence Repair

Yuri gave us the best quote for the Fence repair. He actually walked us through the process and what he will do in order to fix the fence. They started the work as per scheduled and got it completed in time. They did a great job and I would definitely recommend them.

repair back fence

Amazing guys. We needed our back yard fence repaired, they worked very hard, did a great job, stayed in budget and pricing was good. Would recommend to friends and neighbours

More about Oakville Fence Repair

Oakville Fence Repair has proudly served Oakville over 8 years. We are a family owned and operated company. We specializing in fence repair, gates installation and repair. We build and install various wooden decorative structures, pergolas, gazebos, sheds and decks. . We servicing , Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and Milton