Midan Construction Corp.

General Contractors
14 Enola Avenue Hamilton ON L8W 1Z8
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Hamilton  >  Midan Construction Corp.

Reviews for Midan Construction Corp.

Scott from Burlington
Scott from Burlington
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Will take your money and run.

Dimitry agreed to complete work on a Studio apartment, fairly small job. He took over a month to get it to about 65% complete and then bailed on the work. Do not believe what he is telling you, he adds costs at every turn. He will give you references don't bother calling them they are not true,, want more reach out to. He has no ethics, he sent me an email to us to say he is not coming back and tried to have materials delivered to us COD.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom renovation

I found this company posted on kijiji and on first take seemed very good. After hiring them they often didn't show up to work, only worked a couple hours per day, made a mess of my house, did a horrible job laying tile, the tape and mud work was sub par at best. I found them very hard to work with and ended up parting ways with them as they could not lay tile evenly. There were gaps everywhere, saw cuts left in tiles, etc. I have multiple properties and with the dozens of contractors I have used, this was one of the worst. They were nice people but did not take any pride in their work. I do not recommend them to anyone.

Denise  from Hamilton
Denise from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

bathroom & powder room renovation

We thought the job would take 3 wks. It is going on 6 wks. In the beginning they came only in the afternoons for about 2 hrs. They picked up the pace in the 2nd wk. At the end of the 3rd our Contractor informed us he was going to Florida. What was left to do should have been done before the boss came back. He came back 2 wks. later. It still was not done. He charged us an extra $1000 on the bill. He said the bin bill was $500 and he was giving us his discount. I saw his workers bring garbage from other sites and put it in our bin. The left over material should have stayed here but he took some of it. He still has not fixed a space left on a wall outlet. Low quality overall.