H&H Contracting

Reviews for H&H Contracting

tonyjohal in Mississauga
tonyjohal in Mississauga

Basement Renovation & Extra Projects

We hired H&H Contracting do finish the basement to add extra lving space, laundry room and full washroom. We outlined what we were looking for and Moe provided us with some different options which was a great help. Moe is great to deal with and very accomodating.
The work they did was great and through the process we asked for additional work to be done in the house (change flooring on main floor, counter top and backsplash in kitchen, etc.) which he accomodated and are very happy with final product.
I would highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Basement Reno

I am so pleased with my basement reno. Moe was pleasant and respectful and listened to what I wanted. He was always available to answer any questions I had along the way. I would highly recommend him.

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement Renovation

H&H Contracting were very professional. They listened to us and were able to effectively execute our vision/design in a cost efficient manner. "Moe" was very patient with our sometimes changing demands and our need for perfection. At the end it turned out great, and we can confidently say we have our dream basement. Renovations can be very stressful, but working with Moe and his team helped minimize majority of the stress. They were truly a joy to work with. We highly recommend H&H Contracting.

Emmanuel & Cecilia

0 reviews Milton, ON

Basement

I am impressed by the professionalism and workmanship for the team....specially the way they took care of my property throughout the project...highly recommended

Andre in Toronto
Andre in Toronto

Basement Reno

H&H finished my basement and I was so pleased with there work ethic, very professional and done ahead of there schedule. I have to say that they were very clean and easy to communicate with and they also did what ever we asked them to do with no hassle. Thank you so much H&H for great work you guys done now we can enjoy our theatre room.

Kitchen, Bathroom and Flooring

Amazing Work, Moe did exactly what we asked for and beyond. His precision, dedication and efforts are spectacular and exceeded my expectations. From kitchen Reno’s to our bathrooms to flooring, he can do it all. Very impressed with his work and will definitely be keeping him around! Thanks H and H renovations!

Hubia & Ahmed
Hubia & Ahmed
0 reviews Milton, ON

House Remodeling (Kitchen/Bathroom/Flooring/Stairs/Ceiling) and New Basement Construction

We recently completed a full remodel of our house and a new basement with  H&H Reno (under Moe’s leadership). Not only did he meet the expectations set by neighbors who had worked with him in the past, but he also went above and beyond to exceed them. From the start of our design process through construction and follow-up, Moe demonstrated his professionalism, expertise, customer service, and a true passion for his business. It is clear that his true purpose is to ensure his client’s complete satisfaction, and each and every individual – from Moe to everyone in his team – put in the time, effort, and energy to ensure that they accomplish this goal.
Moe has excellent project management, ensuring a successful project. He very clearly outlined expectations for budget and timeline and worked with us to adjust and fine-tune both as needed. Ultimately, our project was completed on budget and on time (give or take a few additional days for final touch-ups). Moe also partners very well with any sub-contractors needed to ensure that the same level of professionalism and work ethic is provided, regardless of who is completing the work.  If any questions or issues arise, Moe goes above and beyond to ensure they are addressed immediately, even coming by our house after hours to ensure that our sleeping child would not be accidentally awoken by an unexpected beeping. Such a minor issue was treated with a very impressive sense of urgency.
Not only are we extremely pleased with the final result of our kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, accent walls, and basement, but we are also excited to have found a reputable, respectable, trustworthy company to partner with again in the future. Moe and his team quickly become more than a construction partner; they become trusted friends who you know have your best interests at heart. We are grateful for the recommendation we originally received and wholeheartedly pay it forward.

Thanks Ahmad and Hobia

1 review Burlington, ON

Basement Reno

It was an absolute pleasure having H&H Renovations complete my basement. They were very professional, on time and receptive to any feedback I wanted to give. I absolutely love the look and feel of the new basement! I would highly recommend them for any future work.

1 review Burlington, ON

Redid bathroom

Moe was a joy to see every day, my family loved him. His customer service, professionals and work was amazing. My family and I are so happy with our bathroom!

Home Renovation

We were looking to do a complete renovation to our home in Oakville before we put it up for sale and contacted H&H Contracting. My wife and I met with Moe and discussed what we had in mine.

Moe took a couple of days and came back to us with a plan and a quote that fit both our budget and timeline. We selected the hardwood flooring, the kitchen and bathroom cabinets and counter tops and gave Moe the go ahead to start the project.

The crew arrived the first day as promised and started the demo.

Through out the process Moe kept us informed and made a number of suggestions (Refacing the fireplace; removing a wall between the kitchen and dining room; changing the layout of the on-suite bathroom, the basement bathroom, and the laundry room) and we incorporated them all into the reno.

We had complete confidence in Moe, so much so that we basically left it to him to select all the light fixtures, tiles for the bathrooms and laundry room, as well as all the fixtures through out the house., and were not disappointed in his selections.

The reno was completed in 9 weeks as promised and my wife and I would like to thank Moe and all the workers for the great work they did, it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Larry

More about H&H Contracting

H&H Construction is a renovation company based out of Burlington, Ontario. We work hard to bring quality renovations to the homes of families in the Burlington, Oakville, Milton and surrounding areas. We specialize in basements, bathrooms, kitchens, and full home renovations. From planning to implementation, we manage all aspects of your home renovation project.