Window Seal West

Reviews for Window Seal West

Sharon in Calgary
Sharon in Calgary

Windows installation

It was horrible experience with Window Seal West company. Had 7 windows installed last year March. Two hours late on the appointment and 1-2days work, but left outside widowed unfinished for more than 10 days(as picture showing below). I found the windows were installed quite different from the salesman promised at initial consultation. I confronted him about that. He threatened me to put a lien on my house even I did not mention the payment yet. I tried to contact the manager and the manager did not listen my concerns. I was hopeless and powerless with the situation as their customer. The installation carried
on. Then they demanded to pay on the spot and did not agree that I needed to check the widows first next day. The salesman and a manager threatened me that they would take all the installed windows off as they claimed that all installed windows by them were still belong to them. They also threaten me that they would leave all the holes there let me deal with all the people inside. They were extremely unprofessional. Finally, I had to call the police to settle down the situation. What a terrible experience. Even after one year installation, I still feel troubled by them. I thought it would be better to share my experience with others. I don’t recommend this company at all from
personal encounter with this company and stay away from the salesman . He said the manager was his brother in law, perhaps he could do whatever he wanted.

Michael
Michael
1 review Cochrane, ON

Doors

We installed 2 doors l with Window Seal West company in our house. We so satisfied with experience from when Mike come to give us quote. Installation was so professional. We highly recommend this company for our friends.

GBarrett
GBarrett
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Windows

The guys worked very quick and the windows look wonderful! They are warm and the vinyl trim looks fantastic. I was really worried about it looking fake and awful but it doesn’t at all.

patti in Drumheller
patti in Drumheller
1 review Drumheller, AB

windows replaced

from Mike to Victor-I would recommend them to anybody. They showed us where we were loosing heat and answered any questions we had. The windows look so good decided to repaint the rooms. Will be having them to replace the rest of our window in the near future. Thank you

Gabriel
Gabriel
1 review Edmonton, AB

Windows replacement

Good day!

We changed windows with Window Seal West last October! I decided to write a review now. First, you decided to see if it would be warmer in our house, after the change of the Windows. The best time to look at this is of course winter! Winter was very cold this year, but I was pleasantly surprised that new windows really saved a lot of warmth, which is very exciting!

My husband also said it wasn't just the windows, but the good installation and isolation made by the guys from this company!

We are very happy with Windows, work and personnel of this company! Recommend!

Arthur
Arthur
1 review Edmonton, AB

Windows replacement

We changed the windows last year with this company. It was at best! This year, we decided to change windows in our house basement, so we've made sure that the new windows made our house much warmer! Everything, as the last time, was made rapidly! Our salesman's Ruslan here. Talked to him all the moments, got an extra discount and wait for May, when we got new windows in our basement! I'm really glad I'm working with this company!

OlgaT
OlgaT

Triple glass windows installation

Very satisfied with our new windows and service. We had very old windows. Wood frame on one of them was rotted to the hole. And sometime we had insects inside of the house. Windows seal west has installed 2 new triple glass windows. A sale person Sergey recommended these triple glass windows because they have high efficiency, don't frieze, don't condensate water on them in case of cold weather. Few last cold weeks have shown the good advice and perfect choice. There was a small mistake during installation, but we've reported about it to Sergey and everything was fixed great. Highly recommend the company.

Ken & Anne
Ken & Anne

Window Replacements

We are very happy with our new windows from Window Seal West, they look great! We initially weren’t even going to contact them for a quote because they had so many less reviews than other companies in the area, but then we heard a friend had used them this past summer and they were happy with them. We called them up for a quote and Mike came the next day and gave us a quote immediately. We had 2 other companies come for quotes before we contacted Window Seal West, we really liked one of the other companies as well but could not justify the huge price difference to go with them. We don’t regret going with Window Seal West at all. So don’t pass by them just because they don’t have as many reviews as some of the other companies. They showed up on time did a great job, and cleaned up after themselves. Victor and his partner (I don’t know his name, because he spoke very little English) were very friendly and worked hard with very little breaks. They also took the time to show us as they went along what they were doing, so we knew they were installing all the products we had discussed. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything, and they did it in a timely manner. They also submitted our Government rebate immediately after and sent us an email with our case number for Energy Efficiency Alberta. I would highly recommend this company!!!

Ihor in Calgary
Ihor in Calgary

Quality job well done

We replaced 8 windows and 2 doors with this company last year and upgraded to triple pane glass package. House became warmer, and quiet we cant hear as much noise coming from our street as we had. The past two weeks were cold and performance of the new windows was great. The sales person helped us choose right windows for our property, and gave as a reasonable affordable price.
We are very happy with new windows and will use this company again to replace windows in our other property.
Installers also did a good job and took our old windows away.
Thank you for a great work and good product.

Brian in Calgary
Brian in Calgary

Windows and door replacement

After several estimates I went with WSW to replace our windows and door.
Vlad was very helpful and polite. Installers were friendly and hard working people. They did a great installation and clean up.
Will highly recommend this business to my friends.

More about Window Seal West

Window Seal West has been serving its clients Canada-wide for over 10 years. We provide installation and replacement for windows and doors in Calgary & Edmonton. Our strong attention on product quality and installation is why we are the best at what we do.

Window Seal West has been serving its clients Canada-wide for over 10 years. Our strong attention on product quality has always played an important role in reaching out to as many home owners. Window Seal West windows are created with exceptional precision and accuracy to provide its clients with a lasting and cost-effective satisfaction. We invest in the latest technology to make sure the windows are energy efficient, durable and conveniently constructed. Our clients can choose from a variety of styles and finishes to fulfill the desired look of their home.

Our material is carefully selected from the finest compound suppliers in North America. The use of vinyl delivers you major energy savings all year around – both winter and summer. (The polyvinyl chloride material found in vinyl helps prevent cold air from coming through). This also means you can now avoid the stress of peeling, cracking, or discoloring windows. Our low-emissivity glass (Low- E) helps reflect heat back into the room preventing the loss of solar energy. Window Seal West Windows are also able to combat all levels of unwanted noise and environmental pollution. Additionally, the extra sturdy security locks help prevent break and entries and keep you feeling safer.

At Window Seal West, it is our priority to make sure that our products are correctly installed and appear to look their best. Our team of trusted, professional installers are trained to treat each job with great care and attention to detail. They will ensure that everything is operational and clean upon completion. The old products and installation debris are also removed from your home at no cost.

We sincerely thank you for your time and consideration as this is an investment that will keep your mind at ease in the long years to come!