Window Seal West

Ken W in Didsbury
Ken W in Didsbury
1 review Irricana, AB

windows

It took six and a half hours for the five men to install twelve windows. They were friendly and co-operative all the time. Saved the glass for my son to use for a greenhouse. They removed all the old parts and any garbage that was left over. Took care when they were inside the house, floor covering etc. I would recommend them to anyone.

Hi, Ken
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, and business.
Enjoy you new windows.

Mumtaz in Calgary
Mumtaz in Calgary

Windows and Doors

We had all 15 windows, front and back doors changed. Kirill the salesman was very good and came over a few times to answer our questions. The windows came there were a couple of hiccups but Kirill and the crew worked everything out in a professional manner. They were all very pleasant and the job was done. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Thank you for choosing Window Seal West.
We are happy that you like our job and product.
Enjoy your new windows .
Thank you for your business and great review.

Patricia Smith from Calgary
Patricia Smith from Calgary

Window replacement

We wanted to replace all 8 windows on the main and second storeys of our house, and decided to check out Window Seal West. Although the company is not based in our city, we liked their approach and met with their salesperson, Kirill Glyasov, in our home.

Kirill was friendly and knowledgeable about the company products and made recommendations that we felt were practical and cost-effective. We were particularly impressed with how easy it is to clean the windows, the fact that windows could be customized to suit our particular needs, the potential energy savings, the maintenance-free frames, and the fact that the windows are built in Canada.

The windows arrived in a few weeks as promised and installation was done efficiently by two men in about five hours. They cleaned up after themselves and showed us what we needed to know for using and cleaning the windows.

Immediately after the job was done, we noticed that we now hear less noise from the street, and the temperature in our house is more stable and comfortable. On hot days our living room is much more liveable than it used to be, due to the higher insulation quality of the new picture windows and the opening transoms; on cold days we no longer notice drafts in any part of the house.

Kirill followed up a month later with a call to see whether we are happy with the job done and whether the windows are to our liking. We appreciate being treated as valued customers.

We are very satisfied with the product, the service and the price offered by Window Seal West, and feel confident in giving them an excellent recommendation.

Hi, Patricia
Thank you so much for your amazing feedback.
Thank you for your time, and recommendations, and business.
Enjoy you new windows.
We are very happy to have happy customers like you...

Tanya Sauvageau from Calgary
Tanya Sauvageau from Calgary

Windows replaced and installed

I needed to replace 3 bedroom windows, a bay window and a patio door in my condo. Window Seal West was the fourth company I called for a quote. I met with Kirill, the salesman, a few days later. I was nervous about the process having never dealt with windows before, I was expecting a highly intense sales pitch but it was the opposite. Kirill was professional, knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He then took all the measurements, showed me window samples and then provided me with a quote. It was a great quote and I signed a contract that night. It was obvious that Kirill is very passionate about his job and believes very much in the product which made it easier for me. Seigei, the installer, came out a few days later to confirm the measurements before placing my order. He let me know it would take 6 weeks to manufacture the windows. The windows came 6 weeks later and were installed on the day we agreed upon. Sergei and Grisha arrived on time, covered all my floors and went right to work. They worked until it was done taking time to show me how the windows worked for cleaning etc. When they were done they cleaned up all the mess inside and out and took me around again to show me everything that was done. It was beautiful, I am so happy. The vinyl trim is so much better then the wood trim I had before. I would recommend Window Seal West 100%. Thank you for doing an awesome job!

Dear Tania.
Thank you so much for your positive review.
Thank you so much for your recommendations and new customers.
Enjoy your new windows.

Derek Mohajer from Calgary
Derek Mohajer from Calgary

Window Replacing

The second company we contacted after the first missed our appointment. We googled professional window company and found window seal west. They came to our home the same day for an estimate and booked us in 2 days later. Our new bay window and 2 room windows are as much as we could want. This is a friendly company you will want to help out in any way possible. Thanks comrades!

Hi, Derek
Thank you so much for your positive feed back.
We are glad to hear from our happy customers.

Ray Nass from Calgary
Ray Nass from Calgary

Window Replacement and Install

I am impressed with these guys customer service first of all. Extremely friendly and easy to deal with, delivered on what they said and even brought me lunch one of the days they were here! They replaced our old windows with new style energy efficient ones that are beautiful. Dont look else where, these guys care to earn your business. Thanks Vlad :)

Hi , Ray
Thank you for your wonderful review.
Enjoy your new windows.

Tracy from Irricana
Tracy from Irricana
1 review , AB

replaced all windows

I would definately recrecommended this company!! Our livingroom window was leaking heat and cold from a hail storm a couple of years ago. Being out of town it is hard to get someone to come out to give us an estimate. Our neighbors had Window Seal West doing their windows so we asked them to give us an estimate. They came over that afternoon took the time to explain their system to us and all the ins and outs of the window. We ordered windows for the whole house and had them back installing our windows in 6 weeks. The team was punctual, professional, cleaned up after themselves. They worked hard and respected our property and had all the new windows in and sealed on the first day and finished the outside on the second.The windows look awesome and the customer service is amazing!! Alex and Vlad are super!! Thanks for everything!

Hi Tracy, thank you so much for choosing Window Seal West Windows & Doors for your windows replacement.
Thank you for your beautiful review...

Jessica Askin from Red Deer
Jessica Askin from Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

windows replaced

I would highly recommend windows seal west if you are looking to get windows replaced ! Very professional and friendly service! Showed up on time, and completed job in tidy and professional manner! I will definitely be having them come back to do the rest of our windows in our house ! Thank you !

Hi Jessica, thank you for taking the time to post this positive feedback for Window Seal West Windows & Doors.

More about Window Seal West

Window Seal West has been serving its clients Canada-wide for over 10 years. We provide installation and replacement for windows and doors in Calgary & Edmonton. Our strong attention on product quality and installation is why we are the best at what we do.

Window Seal West has been serving its clients Canada-wide for over 10 years. Our strong attention on product quality has always played an important role in reaching out to as many home owners. Window Seal West windows are created with exceptional precision and accuracy to provide its clients with a lasting and cost-effective satisfaction. We invest in the latest technology to make sure the windows are energy efficient, durable and conveniently constructed. Our clients can choose from a variety of styles and finishes to fulfill the desired look of their home.

Our material is carefully selected from the finest compound suppliers in North America. The use of vinyl delivers you major energy savings all year around – both winter and summer. (The polyvinyl chloride material found in vinyl helps prevent cold air from coming through). This also means you can now avoid the stress of peeling, cracking, or discoloring windows. Our low-emissivity glass (Low- E) helps reflect heat back into the room preventing the loss of solar energy. Window Seal West Windows are also able to combat all levels of unwanted noise and environmental pollution. Additionally, the extra sturdy security locks help prevent break and entries and keep you feeling safer.

At Window Seal West, it is our priority to make sure that our products are correctly installed and appear to look their best. Our team of trusted, professional installers are trained to treat each job with great care and attention to detail. They will ensure that everything is operational and clean upon completion. The old products and installation debris are also removed from your home at no cost.

We sincerely thank you for your time and consideration as this is an investment that will keep your mind at ease in the long years to come!